• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

This is actually a good idea.

Too many qbs can zip the ball out of the hand ala cutler when they should have a bigger wind up before the throw.

Rorschach

LJ11 said:
QB release needs to be some sort of rating, because when I use Fitzpatrick the ball just zips out of his hand and you wouldn't expect it based on his throwing power. Edwards feels like he labors to get the ball out even though he has a stronger arm.
There are the release animations instead of ratings. I know it takes Pat White for fucking ever to release. What's worse is that, when he scrambles, he switches hands. If I wanted to stop and make a throw, he has to switch back to his other hand, set his feet, and throw. ><

Only Sammich has a noticeably long throwing animation.

Tony Romo has the coolest throwing animations. :(

Freeman has the most unrealistic, bullshit ones.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16186048
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16140492

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
There are the release animations instead of ratings. I know it takes Pat White for fucking ever to release. What's worse is that, when he scrambles, he switches hands. If I wanted to stop and make a throw, he has to switch back to his other hand, set his feet, and throw. ><

Only Sammich has a noticeably long throwing animation.

Tony Romo has the coolest throwing animations. :(

Freeman has the most unrealistic, bullshit ones.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16186048
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16140492

what in the fuck

why do people get pissed when i make deals in monopoly? you want to go around the board collecting .5 here and there and play a 4 hour game when no one has a monopoly?! no, i'm a risk taker! it has benefitted me before, but not this time.

haters WILL hate, as i always say

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
why do people get pissed when i make deals in monopoly? you want to go around the board collecting .5 here and there and play a 4 hour game when no one has a monopoly?! no, i'm a risk taker! it has benefitted me before, but not this time.

haters WILL hate, as i always say
DM plays every game in life the same way: super conservatively. If you give him a deal that's beneficial to both of you, he instantly rejects it. It has to be a deal that's super lopsided in his favor or else it's fail. That's why I always hope I don't land on DM spaces. I'd rather trade away 2 for 1 if DM is involved in those 2 spaces. Or even 2 for some quick cash!

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
DM plays every game in life the same way: super conservatively. If you give him a deal that's beneficial to both of you, he instantly rejects it. It has to be a deal that's super lopsided in his favor or else it's fail. That's why I always hope I don't land on DM spaces. I'd rather trade away 2 for 1 if DM is involved in those 2 spaces. Or even 2 for some quick cash!

And I win with my strategy. FMT doesnt!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT when do you want to beat my ass after the Wednesday (shouldn't it be Tuesday since we advanced Friday?) Advance? Been so busy lately that I'm eating my first real meal of the day right now. :lol :(

Thursday right now is my best shot.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
FMT when do you want to beat my ass after the Wednesday (shouldn't it be Tuesday since we advanced Friday?) Advance? Been so busy lately that I'm eating my first meal of the day right now. :lol :(

Thursday right now is my best shot.
It's Wednesday. The deadlines don't change.

Fifty

Rorschach said:
It's Wednesday. The deadlines don't change.

Al%20Davis.png

yeah it was going to be a good fight until DMpout gave up all his stuff for nothing to cb which thereby gave the game to rors!

p.s. wellington i can play anytime just let me know when you're available in advance

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
ha MJD carted off
so long, dick
GG The game wanted me to win because Lucas Oil is my second home.

Your rush defense is really good. I am impressed. You are now the #1 rush defense. :O Wow Colts!

Mrbob

"Speaking of pleasing people, BioWare listened to every last bit of criticism leveled at Mass Effect 1. That game, particularly on Xbox 360, suffered from a few technical and presentational issues. This sequel is a much, much cleaner experience. Long elevator rides and slow-loading textures are gone, replaced with (occasionally lengthy) loading screens. Generic cut-and-paste side quests and empty planets to explore have been totally ripped out. Pretty much everything that anybody took even the slightest issue with in Mass Effect 1 has been axed or rebuilt entirely.. "

Send my copy out amazon. :(

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
GG The game wanted me to win because Lucas Oil is my second home.

Your rush defense is really good. I am impressed. You are now the #1 rush defense. :O Wow Colts!

more like WOW raiders, number 1 rush Defense in the league. Crow is 2nd until Viakado drives his team off a cliff thelma/louise style

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
more like WOW raiders, number 1 rush Defense in the league. Crow is 2nd until Viakado drives his team off a cliff thelma/louise style
Ok miscalculation on my part! You're still tied at 2 and I can see why. Too elite for our crappy running backs. :(

PBY

Banned
gg striker... you completely neutralized scooter, and then you went and injured his ass:lol - really nice defense by you man, felt like i couldn't do anything

Striker

peterb0y said:
gg striker... you completely neutralized scooter, and then you went and injured his ass:lol - really nice defense by you man, felt like i couldn't do anything
gg dude. Up 21-0, you did cruise to a nice comeback. You do have nice tools on offense, and Chapman is so difficult to contain. Shockey did great work from the slot, as well.

I couldn't do anything past the first couple drives. My run game was stalled after Davis' TD run. Bennett gave me a big relief by catching that play down field near the GL.

My defense did okay for the most part, but would it kill them to get an INT? Seven total pass deflections, and four were by ILB D'Qwell Jackson. I had a lot in past games, and it just stuns me. No sacks, either. -_-

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
Yawn. I have to face the #1 back (Turner), the #5 back (Moreno), and this year's #3 (Chapman). Cry moar!

Pffft, I already faced AP twice, Turner, and DMs Freeman qb rushing cheese in four of the first 6 weeks.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Pffft, I already faced AP twice, Turner, and DMs Freeman qb rushing cheese in four of the first 6 weeks.
I get AD too. On top of those 6 games where I have to deal with the hbs in my division.

LukeSmith said:
You don't get to play the too elite card, you just destroyed me!
I just got lucky. I know you took it easy on me.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I get AD too. On top of those 6 games where I have to deal with the hbs in my division.

I just got lucky. I know you took it easy on me.

I liked the second homefield advantage pre-edit version better!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mack + Peaks + Kiolbassa = one of the top LB corps in the league if he plays them all together.

I wonder if it will be tougher to run on the speed of the Colts D or Raiders D. Better hope you guys have size upfront to matchup against the Jacobs/Brown pain train!

My run D is good because I've played mostly pass first guys. :|

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
bluemax said:
Done. I'm an industry member so he'll totally listen to me.

I'm not entirely sure if a joke about Rock Revolution should be made. It's there, but I'm not sure...

daw840

Damn...just realized this upcoming week is my bye week. :(

edit: Does anyone here use the KR formation that has 2 returners side by side? I am thinking about it now that I have Santana

Nightz

Wellington said:
Why you gotta rush them!?!?
:lol

sableholic said:
yes i'm sorry i've bob'd you all (it's not dm's fault). I've been pretty busy the last couple days. We'll have it done wednesday sometime.
No worries, I get to dedicate tonight to MAG/Mass Effect 2!

Rorschach

sableholic said:
yes i'm sorry i've bob'd you all (it's not dm's fault). I've been pretty busy the last couple days. We'll have it done wednesday sometime.
Don't try to cover up for DM. We all know the truth.

Top Bottom