• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Indeed, with it's faults ( salary cap, ai issues..turner trade ), this has been a fantastic experience. EA needs to step up the site in terms of stat tracking etc. I have had a blast.

DCX

LiveWire

This will really help with the loss of football after the SuperBowl, and the dreaded 24/7 baseball coverage that no one but Yankees/Red Sox fans gives a shit about.

Smokey

DCX said:
Indeed, with it's faults ( salary cap, ai issues..turner trade ), this has been a fantastic experience. EA needs to step up the site in terms of stat tracking etc. I have had a blast.

DCX

:lol :lol :lol :lol

how is this a fault of the GAME

LukeSmith

DCX said:

DCX

Yeah, MaddenGAF is my favorite part of GAF. This has been a blast so far.

PBY

Banned
wait... we're advancing tonight...?
if so thats awesome, rors, you wanna play tonight if thats the case?

edit: shiiiiiit...you're 5-0? I'm so fucked

DCX

DCX
peterb0y said:

Scooter my friend, Scooter.

DCX

LukeSmith

peterb0y said:

He'll take it easy on you, he can't have the blood of another guy quitting on his Elite Hands

bluemax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
He'll take it easy on you, he can't have the blood of another guy quitting on his Elite Hands
As if. He'll probably shoot for 70 in the first half alone. Unless peterboy is smart and rage quits after the opening kickoff.

Rors is a vumpler style killing machine.

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
As if. He'll probably shoot for 70 in the first half alone. Unless peterboy is smart and rage quits after the opening kickoff.

Rors is a vumpler style killing machine.
If Peterboy runs, Rors won't get much to chance to score..

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Rors has the top rushing D in the league!
It might be mis-leading. He is probably the highest scorer in the first half in the league, nullifying the run in the second half :p

DCX

CB3 said:
Storybook can you play after the advance

You on now?

EDIT: Sorry CB, I wanted to get started now or I was going to bed. We'll plan on playing tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll be in the right frame of mind.

My friend's mom is in the hospital, the ICU to be exact, having surgery as we speak and it's not looking too good. My wife helped try to get her better during her shift today and is worried too.

Fifty

No player that good should be a FA. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

DM, put Al Harris on the Titans! I would if I could..but since you want to hold on to your power, Putin-style, these are the things you must do.

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
crow are you going to play your game this week or should someone fill in?

i would fill in but i dont want pheeniks to threaten to quit. someone else fill in!

Unfortunately, I'll be needing another sub. If you are not going to do it anymore, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to play my games. I'm grateful to anyone who ends up subing for me.

I might be able to play in a couple of weeks. Sadly this is still the first topic I check whenever I am online.

Nightz

GG Astro. Crazy crazy 4th quarter. My heart was pounding and my hands were cold the whole time...and it showed when I missed that field goal at the end. I thought I had blown the game at that point. I'm just glad my D held up on your last drive. Dockett scares the crap out of me. He was in my face the whole game. I love these types of close, last minute games, but I hate them at the same time. :lol

Ramirez

Nightz said:
GG Astro. Crazy crazy 4th quarter. My heart was pounding and my hands were cold the whole time...and it showed when I missed that field goal at the end. I thought I had blown the game at that point. I'm just glad my D held up on your last drive. Dockett scares the crap out of me. He was in my face the whole game. I love these types of close, last minute games, but I hate them at the same time. :lol

I lost to Luke with literally no time left on the clock, had him dead to rights in the backfield and he breaks a tackle to go in for the TD, which according to him he didn't actually make it in. Thanks Madden!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Clearly Airbrian doesnt want Al Harris. im this close to taking him myself. isnt it like week 7 already

Top Bottom