• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Ramirez said:
I don't think it's very fair that I got to play the cpu and others have had to play fill ins...now I feel dirty.

yeah well CB said he would fill in and then you promptly ignored that and played the CPU a couple hours later.

i didn't even see GAF from the time you asked for a replacement to the time the game was done so i couldn't find a fill-in :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i asked you if you wanted me to fill in prior to you playing the CPU but you never said anything

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pheeniks, Rockets are done for.

I can play now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K... wow the game aint over yet

DMczaf

Wellington said:
For so many years DM complained about Vick in his division....

At 2-3, with every game being decided by 1 score for me this season I'm close to just saying "Fuck it" and going with Freeman on every down. Running. Passing. Kicking.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
this season I'm close to just saying "Fuck it" and going with Freeman on every down. Running. Passing. Kicking.
:lol MVP if it happens.

At 2-3, with every game being decided by 1 score for me
I am disappoint. I thought you had the division on lockdown!

Bottom 5 starting QBs from "best" to worst:

Russell
Freeman
Nate Davis
Schaub
Collins

Oh wait...JRuss lost his job. But JRuss still wins. Suck it, Freechump!

Matrix

ph33nix said:
gg matrix. holy shit i blocked a punt o_O

GG and I think you blocked it cause I didn't get full power behind the kick.

Thanks for filling in for AB.

Schaub will come around Rors! :( just threw for 2 tds and no picks. Rested him the whole 4th quarter.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
meanwhile, jack english keeps cruising along.

you could have had your franchise qb rors, but you're too greedy and wouldn't give me what i wanted. tsk tsk
What? You told me there was no way you'd give up your pick! I offered up Nnamdi and stuff...that's the best I have! :( Sorry I don't have a badass team that can give away 3 90 players! I only had 1 back then... still only have 1. T_T

[edit] Owait 2!!

Rorschach said:
What? You told me there was no way you'd give up your pick! I offered up Nnamdi and stuff...that's the best I have! :( Sorry I don't have a badass team that can give away 3 90 players! I only had 1 back then... still only have 1. T_T

[edit] Owait 2!!

i'm jk i never offered him nor would i ever unless the ghost of joe montana, steve young or giovanni carmazzi were to show up in one of these drafts.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT lets say you had the #1 overall pick and there was a great player at the position you needed but his name was Rashaun Woods. Would you draft him?

CB3 said:
FMT lets say you had the #1 overall pick and there was a great player at the position you needed but his name was Rashaun Woods. Would you draft him?

only 1 player and 1 position is worthy of the #1 pick, and that is max younger

Fifty

Ramirez, I'll be home at 9 PM eastern today, if you can play between then and midnight, I can go tonight. Otherwise, 10p-1a tomorrow.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw dudes i'll be gone for 2 weeks because of my job from february 15- march 1 :(

i dont know if i can bring my 360 but if not i nominate rors to fill in for me :D

Yeah sure, right when we play? LIAR!

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah well CB said he would fill in and then you promptly ignored that and played the CPU a couple hours later.

i didn't even see GAF from the time you asked for a replacement to the time the game was done so i couldn't find a fill-in :lol

:lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Four games left:

Ravens - Steelers
Saints - Bucs
Browns - Chiefs
Raiders - Colts (Wish we could spectate!)

Any idea when these are getting done? I assume not today because of the games.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bluemax also offered.

you could have at least responded and said "hey CB is too good, find someone else". but instead you just played the cpu! now you have cursed your season

I actually don't feel bad about it all, I was mainly joking. I was against it at the beginning of the season, but now I feel that if someone can't play their game and the other person is available they should get to play the cpu, not their fault really.

Me and Fifty are playing tonight after 9 I believe.

DMczaf

Translation: I'm no better than the other losers who played CPU games instead of man'ing up!

Members of the "No-CPU Games Played" Club are a proud group

Ramirez said:
I actually don't feel bad about it all, I was mainly joking. I was against it at the beginning of the season, but now I feel that if someone can't play their game and the other person is available they should get to play the cpu, not their fault really.

Me and Fifty are playing tonight after 9 I believe.

why would you feel bad about it? you get a free win and a chance to run up the score/improve your stats!

Top Bottom