• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

sableholic said:
Thats a lot of work. I'm sure I've seen most of his posts, but didn't see any major breakdown really. Thought there was one particular moment we were talking about. Although I didn't read the last week or so of the season. Also what part of lazy equates to looking through 16 huge threads?

There were times in those threads where the rest of Steeler nation were embarrased by him, now that's saying something.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Not quite as awesome as how much of a collapse your entire organization has been in for years now. :D
Which makes the Steelers collapse all the sweeter. Again being sniped out of the playoffs by the Raiders. Thank heavens for Ben Roethlisberger. He's a giver that guy.

sableholic said:
link for the lazy? Or is it just what Rors called him out on in the Super bowl thread?
He and Bionic got Brad Grad'd and given those avatars. Both melted down afterwards. harSon was worse: arguing that they were a great team and a few points or a Polamalu away from being undefeated. He also thought Ben is better than Peyton Manning and that the Colts would be one and done. :D As much of a joke character as Bionic is, he can be serious for a moment and give Peyton props, but harSon is just plane delusional. He probably started following his team very recently.

Rorschach

Striker said:
Seahawks/Browns is likely scheduled to be played Friday evening.
They're cracking down on avatar sizes, so you might want to replace that sucker.

Pick one:
2mqvyxe.jpg

kccowm.gif

Rorschach

Striker said:
:lol I thought it was ok. :(

Grabbed yours, thanks.
No problem. The forum scales all avatars to fit the width requirement, but it keeps the aspect ratio. This means if you have an avatar that is 120 pixels tall, but the width is 80, the forum will up it to 90x130.

Ramirez

Well, I don't know about the rest of that garbage he said, but we did lose many games by 3 points and having Polamalu would have only made us better. It was a tough year, our secondary has to be better next year if we plan on redeeming ourselves, that's for sure.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Smokey said:
Yes.

I haven't played madden in over a week i am fearful

gimme 5 mins to get some food and kool-aid and ill be good!
No worries. I have been equally away if not more. Should be fun. Good luck.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Well, I don't know about the rest of that garbage he said, but we did lose many games by 3 points and having Polamalu would have only made us better. It was a tough year, our secondary has to be better next year if we plan on redeeming ourselves, that's for sure.
It was pretty much known that your secondary was vastly overrated outside of Polamalu. I mean how the fuck did Gay have a starting job? Ravens had the same problem. All these high pressure teams do. The poor coverage is masked by the high pressure. Harrison was playing way under last year's performance as well. I mean, how the hell do you get stiff armed by Bruce Gradkowsi?! smh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
storybook77 said:
Good game CB.....ahh 0-8, I hate my murderous schedule!

You were killing me on offense. Felt like i was playing the Saints. I like how Akeem Jordan can jump out of no where for 2 crazy picks but Asante cant catch 2 passes that hit his hands

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
GG, Smokey. One too many mistakes on my end.

GG man.

Bro, you passed to the wrong guy on that last play. You had a dude WIDE OPEN running down the middle of the field with his hand waving. That's who I thought you were throwing to. If you woulda hit him you woulda had a very very good chance of scoring.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Smokey said:
GG man.

Bro, you passed to the wrong guy on that last play. You had a dude WIDE OPEN running down the middle of the field with his hand waving. That's who I thought you were throwing to. If you woulda hit him you woulda had a very very good chance of scoring.
I did. But for some reason, Sanchez threw if mega short and the guy turboed up the field. Oh well, the INT and FGs killed me.

CB3 said:
You were killing me on offense. Felt like i was playing the Saints. I like how Akeem Jordan can jump out of no where for 2 crazy picks but Asante cant catch 2 passes that hit his hands

That first INT was me pressing the wrong button. I hate that shit. :lol

I tried to force the last one and meant to lob it but pressed it too long. :\ I finally get Jackson going plus my passing game and I still lose.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
That's funny because he teleports to catch passes against me. He only steps up for big games I guess.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
I did. But for some reason, Sanchez threw if mega short and the guy turboed up the field. Oh well, the INT and FGs killed me.

No not that guy you ended up throwing to. There was a guy in front of him running to the right side of the field. I immediately watched the replay afterwards to see if the guy was wide open as I thought and he was. Because I was in cover 4 he was wide the fuck open and I couldn't do shit about it.

Birdman02

GG AB. It was an ugly turnover fest in the 1st qtr (6 between the 2 of us), but my team settled in and got it going in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

The Jags return to mediocrity is officially underway!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
That's funny because he teleports to catch passes against me. He only steps up for big games I guess.

Like that 100 yard INT return at the end of the half in the playoffs
u2-sweetest-thing-video.jpg

"oohhhhhh...The Sweetest Thing"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This topic is so slow. No football and no madden talk, what a painful work day this will be. :|

When are you two dudes going to play? I can't wait to matchup with Pheeniks and get the free win/stat boost.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
This topic is so slow. No football and no madden talk, what a painful work day this will be. :|

When are you two dudes going to play? I can't wait to matchup with Pheeniks and get the free win/stat boost.
Lol top five pick incoming ;) so , Airbrian could you play tonight after the league advances?

DCX

DCX said:
Lol top five pick incoming ;) so , Airbrian could you play tonight after the league advances?

DCX

I hope you jinx yourself with this top 5 pick stuff. I remember last year live's came down to the wire and i had like a range of #4-12 or something like that. Here's the current list of teams at or below his record.

dolphins = 2-5
pats = 2-5
jags = 2-5
bears = 2-5
bucs = 2-5
seahawks = 2-5
panthers = 1-6
jets = 1-6
titans = 0-7
chiefs = 0-7
rams = 0-8

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
GG AB. It was an ugly turnover fest in the 1st qtr (6 between the 2 of us), but my team settled in and got it going in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

The Jags return to mediocrity is officially underway!!!
Yeah, that really was an ugly game. Vince didn't get it done for me like I had hoped. So many just absolutely horrible throws. :-(

DCX, tonight is not going to work. Saturday is hit or miss so I'll post in the thread when I'm around. Just about any time on Sunday looks very good for us to play.

Mrbob

sableholic said:
I hope you jinx yourself with this top 5 pick stuff. I remember last year live's came down to the wire and i had like a range of #4-12 or something like that. Here's the current list of teams at or below his record.

dolphins = 2-5
pats = 2-5
jags = 2-5
bears = 2-5
bucs = 2-5
seahawks = 2-5
panthers = 1-6
jets = 1-6
titans = 0-7
chiefs = 0-7
rams = 0-8

Fuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxx, I neeed to step it up with my tank job. Right now I would be picking 12th, damn it!

DCX

DCX
Hey top ten pick sounds fine for me. I'm sure pheeknicks will lose more often than not..begining with the pissed off NY giants. :)

DCX

daw840

Mrbob said:
Fuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxx, I neeed to step it up with my tank job. Right now I would be picking 12th, damn it!

You know, it doesn't bother me to lose, but for BOTH of your wins to come from me really REALLY grinds my gears.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The thing about it is he is actually trying to win. He's using this tanking thing as a way to cover up his ineptitude.

Daw: Cover Olsen.

daw840

Wellington said:
The thing about it is he is actually trying to win. He's using this tanking thing as a way to cover up his ineptitude.

Daw: Cover Olsen.

HAHA, in the last game I was in a cover 4 zone and there were 2 people on Olsen, with a third not far away. He just jumped up, caught the ball, broke the tackles, and proceeded to outrun my safety all the way to the endzone to win the game........GOD DAMN IT

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
HAHA, in the last game I was in a cover 4 zone and there were 2 people on Olsen, with a third not far away. He just jumped up, caught the ball, broke the tackles, and proceeded to outrun my safety all the way to the endzone to win the game........GOD DAMN IT
I swear I will put Hakeem Nicks on defense against him. All my guys with the best JMP rating will be on him.

Top Bottom