• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

for the new page

Matrix if you want to play tonight lemme know - I am not really sure what (if anything) I'm doing or when (if ever) I'm getting out of work, but if you want to get the game in, we can make it work

Bjoern :((((

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
Matrix if you want to play tonight lemme know - I am not really sure what (if anything) I'm doing or when (if ever) I'm getting out of work, but if you want to get the game in, we can make it work

Bjoern :((((

I'm free to lose whenever tonight, feeling kinda crappy so I'm at home.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K.

League doesnt advance till 11 pm est anyway... I believe.

I'll check the thread around then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DenogginizerOS said:
Cmon, CB. Let's get this over with.

EDIT: NVM. I thought we advanced.

Its another hour or so atleast. Im available the rest of tonight anyway. If not, ill be around tomorrow evening

Mrbob

GCQ if you want to play tonight let me know...perhaps we can get it in if not too late.

I'll be on Live playing FMTs favorite game Darksiders.

Matrix

I'll be ready to play and on madden

bluemax

Banned
Absolutely the worst loss of my Madden career. I must be getting progressively worse. This game is starting to not be fun.

I think I almost broke my controller 3 times tonight.

Matrix

Fuck someone find DM so we can advance this shit.

He's not the man for the job!

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Fuck someone find DM so we can advance this shit.

He's not the man for the job!

oh my god wherrrrrre is he

bat_signal.jpg

Matrix I can play whenever we advance

Matrix

Same.

:lol @ the bat signal

Post a pic of the Nolan bat signal and we might get him.

Matrix

It's almost 12:30 am on east coast, DM better show the hell up soon. I have no desire to play this game at 2 in the morning or later.

He knew the league had to be advanced tonight.

Fifty

He should have given someone else the commish powers. It's a lot of responsibility, but he has chosen to hold on to it (despite being a fill-in commish, unlike the one true commish FMT), so he gets to take the heat.

Matrix

Doesn't a commish have power to put players on certain teams? If so, he failed at putting the FA pickups on the Titans.

Ramirez

I blame EA, the league should advance automatically when all games have been played, what would be the down side to this logical fix?

LJ11

Ramirez said:
I blame EA, the league should advance automatically when all games have been played, what would be the down side to this logical fix?

EA use logic? You're asking for too much.

Somnia

LukeSmith said:
What if DM is dead. We'll be forever stuck in this state for our league.

SOMEONE TWITTER THE MADDEN GUYS WE NEED A TRANSFER OF POWER
Ya cause telling them something was wrong ever worked. :lol

Ramirez

So most of us have known each other for approximately 8 years or so and none of us have anyone's cell number? :lol A text to him just to get an update would be a godsend right about now.

Matrix

If he signed offline, unless someone else is sharing his computer with him, wouldn't that mean he ignored previous IM's sent to him? I know on Ichat messages still stay on my screen even if I ignore them * Bob's messages*

Or does it auto log off after awhile?

Fuck, I think I'll go play ME2. Guess we will have to play tomorrow night Luke or whenever you are free next.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
see you in hell DM! (from heaven!)

Take your power back or give it to someone else. Dm failed, who's next in line?

Top Bottom