• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

daw840

peterb0y said:
ite cool... i'll be in and out all day, so whenever you wanna lose just shoot me a pm

jesus_miracle.jpg

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
HAHA, in the last game I was in a cover 4 zone and there were 2 people on Olsen, with a third not far away. He just jumped up, caught the ball, broke the tackles, and proceeded to outrun my safety all the way to the endzone to win the game........GOD DAMN IT

Cover 4, really?

Wellington said:
The thing about it is he is actually trying to win. He's using this tanking thing as a way to cover up his ineptitude.

Daw: Cover Olsen.

:lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
fmt dog i can play tonight (eastern) depending on when we advance (ie if it's not too late)
hope you are enjoying your ski trip....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
The thing about it is he is actually trying to win. He's using this tanking thing as a way to cover up his ineptitude.

Daw: Cover Olsen.

:lol :lol

Striker

bluemax said:
Unless you want to play in half an hour I can't play earlier than 10:15 est.
There's somebody coming over real shortly. I will be around at 10 or when you get home and presume to be ready. It's cool.

Nightz

Fiftyyyy, can you play tonight around 10 pm PST? We'll be tied for first place in the division after you beat me. Let me know when you can play, I'll try my best not to Bob you! :D

Mrbob

daw840 said:
You know, it doesn't bother me to lose, but for BOTH of your wins to come from me really REALLY grinds my gears.

:lol

I really hate the Vikings. :D

PS- If I really want to win I'll start playing some of my higher rated vets in place of my rooks. Which I think I'll do against you in our game wellington. :D Although my wanting of a high ranking elite WR is higher so...blame the commishes for screwing my deal. But enjoy making it to the playoffs and getting knocked out again! I know my team isn't good enough to make it all the way at the moment, I need a few new pieces.

PPS- The chiefs game is gonna be tough. I gotta figure that one out somehow.

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
Yeah, that really was an ugly game. Vince didn't get it done for me like I had hoped. So many just absolutely horrible throws. :-(

DCX, tonight is not going to work. Saturday is hit or miss so I'll post in the thread when I'm around. Just about any time on Sunday looks very good for us to play.
I'll be home Sat just hit me up, Sunday would be fine also.

DCX

LukeSmith

Nightz said:
Fiftyyyy, can you play tonight around 10 pm PST? We'll be tied for first place in the division after you beat me. Let me know when you can play, I'll try my best not to Bob you! :D

As long as he can contain the tossapalooza with Dbro that I had to deal with! :lol

Nightz

LukeSmith said:
As long as he can contain the tossapalooza with Dbro that I had to deal with! :lol
:lol Mr. Brown isn't the fastest runner so the toss isn't very effective with fast defenders. I will run up the middle with Cedric Benson all game next time we meet!

LukeSmith

Nightz said:
:lol Mr. Brown isn't the fastest runner so the toss isn't very effective with fast defenders. I will run up the middle with Cedric Benson all game next time we meet!

A Hero will be waiting for you there.

Nightz

LukeSmith said:
Unless you make the playoffs this year, it'll be many seasons before we play again. You might not ever face Peypey again, chin up!
Hopefully he retires this offseason to start an acting career. :D

Mrbob

Astro you better make a huge playoff push this season. If Warner retires it might be the last time you'll ever get to use him.

Leinhart future.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
nah game doesn't really like me very much this season. fmt's turn for once.

is there even really going to be a next season?

i can probably play tonight astro. depends on when the league advances and what my gf wants to get up to. if not tonight, i'll be around all day tomorrow until about 7 pm pst.

also yes there will be a "next season". as i've said before, i plan to have at least 2 more seasons AFTER this season! but it all depends on how many people are still in the league!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can probably play tonight astro. depends on when the league advances and what my gf wants to get up to. if not tonight, i'll be around all day tomorrow until about 7 pm pst.

also yes there will be a "next season". as i've said before, i plan to have at least 2 more seasons AFTER this season! but it all depends on how many people are still in the league!

Dont worry about it. I got that covered

bluemax

Banned
Mrbob said:
Astro you better make a huge playoff push this season. If Warner retires it might be the last time you'll ever get to use him.

Leinhart future.
No h. The dude won a heisman and people still get his name wrong.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ditto that my brutha

I'm confident I can win because I can hang close with everybody I play (this season with the exception of Patriots and Raiders) and even in those games I was um..."in it" at some point! I was up 14-0 on the Pats before he unleashed Ben Watson hell on me and I was chipping at Rors before Pat White suddenly had an arm.

Also Wellie my fellow city man when will you be around :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
I'm confident I can win because I can hang close with everybody I play (this season with the exception of Patriots and Raiders) and even in those games I was um..."in it" at some point! I was up 14-0 on the Pats before he unleashed Ben Watson hell on me and I was chipping at Rors before Pat White suddenly had an arm.

Also Wellie my fellow city man when will you be around :D
Late tomorrow night or anytime Sunday is good with me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
Apparently the Madden team spent a lot of time today discussing the shotgun because the NFL is now a shotgun league.

The Eagles damn near run exclusively out of the shotgun. id say its 65% shotgun 20% I-formation and 15% singleback/wildcat

LukeSmith

Matrix if you want to play tonight lemme know - I am not really sure what (if anything) I'm doing or when (if ever) I'm getting out of work, but if you want to get the game in, we can make it work

Bjoern :((((

Top Bottom