• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
If he signed offline, unless someone else is sharing his computer with him, wouldn't that mean he ignored previous IM's sent to him? I know on Ichat messages still stay on my screen even if I ignore them * Bob's messages*

Or does it auto log off after awhile?

Fuck, I think I'll go play ME2. Guess we will have to play tomorrow night Luke or whenever you are free next.

I'll be around late tonight playing mass effect, I still cling to hope!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
I'll be around late tonight playing mass effect, I still cling to hope!

haha late for you will be like 3 or 4 am for me :lol Dm is gone FOREVER!

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
So most of us have known each other for approximately 8 years or so and none of us have anyone's cell number? :lol A text to him just to get an update would be a godsend right about now.
Ive known you for that long or so, pm me your number :)

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DM is taking an Auto-loss AND sending me property for nothing in monopoly next time for this

Rorschach

*burp* I get back and find the league dead. It's for the best.

DM asked me when he was supposed to advance and I told him we had to wait for blue/striker and that they'd have to start soon, but I didn't see them online. He probably took that as not advancing 'til Saturday. :D

Now.... WHO IS FILLING IN FOR THE BRONCOS TOMORROW?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha yea I am :lol might as well get my loss over with.

Matrix

Ok send the invite when ready

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
So it wasn't just an excuse when you told me "not tonight, I have a headache..." My confidence is restored.

It's not a coincidence that the headache started to get worse when I saw the Al Davis photo in the NFL thread

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
It's not a coincidence that the headache started to get worse when I saw the Al Davis photo in the NFL thread
6hsvls.jpg

hwuwuf.gif

Matrix

GG Luke.

F-ing bizzaro game.

My pass D shows up, my run D doesn't and gets torn up and Mason gets locked down.

LukeSmith

gg matrix, man I made some bad reads. I should've thrown a million picks.

Yeah, holding Mason to 34 on 12 with a long of 15 is solid. My team had 9 tackles for losses, ridiculous.

Matrix

You were run blitzing a ton and your teams speed was able to easily match Masons :( I kept getting hit in the backfield.

Stupid fumble by Daniels at the end, he went into that animation where the player won't go down and staggers and then you knocked it out. I was sooooo trying to get a td pass with Carr :lol His arm strength causes everything to be overthrown.

You might have been picked off far more if my secondary wasn't so spotty. Yet I can't complain, my run D on the other hand.... ughh wtf happened. Also didn't help that the stupid game kept switching me to the wrong man when I would try to tackle you.

edit- I also should have actually used LT, stupid move by me.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
I thought Bjoern was an 86 or so speed, I didn't realize he was a 96 spd.

Yea and he was moving like an 80 something speed back. Your teams speed makes him look slow as hell. I couldn't turn the corner against you and usually he has one good bs run where he plows people down and that didn't happen. Not being able to run or stop the run cost me the game.

Usually this season it's been shitty passing and pass coverage. Like I said strange stuff, at least on my end.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Yea and he was moving like an 80 something speed back. Your teams speed makes him look slow as hell. I couldn't turn the corner against you and usually he has one good bs run where he plows people down and that didn't happen. Not being able to run or stop the run cost me the game.

Usually this season it's been shitty passing and pass coverage. Like I said strange stuff, at least on my end.

Yeah, my passing rhythm was off (I blame us both being up too late!) - but I found some room running the ball. Ex-Bill D.J. Claytor filling in when Girley went down

gg rors! kept mcfadden contained for most of the game. pat white is who killed me in the running game!

but where pat white taketh, pat white giveth in int's!

i thought i was going to get blown out early. kept getting holding calls against me, my guy dropped a pick that turned into a catch for rors, and i couldn't stop the juggernaut that is the raiders passing game. but somehow i won. now i feel bad :/

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg rors! kept mcfadden contained for most of the game. pat white is who killed me in the running game!

i thought i was going to get blown out early. kept getting holding calls against me, my guy dropped a pick that turned into a catch for rors, and i couldn't stop the juggernaut that is the raiders passing game. but somehow i won. now i feel bad :/

Faux-Crow getting guided into the playoffs by subs.

I think if he hasn't played half of his games himself by week 10 it's time for the Broncos to just go down CPU style. It's a little ridiculous that he can't play his games. Sorry Rors, I thought you were the chosen one!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

GG.

Your defenders turned into jet packing motherfuckers that would tip or catch everything or tip it to their friends...there was one bobble that lasted about 10 seconds off screen.

Felt like I was playing rubberband AI. And at the same time my guys turned into fucking retards and my fastest guy couldn't keep up with a fucking tight end.... whatever.

dude im telling you i dont care what the broncos ratings say, it is the most ridiculous defense i have used in the game :lol

aside from those first 2 drives for TD's i basically stopped everything. it doesn't help that you have the worst starting qb (by his rating in the game!) in the league.

come back crow! i can't deal with the pressure of living in your shadow!

Rorschach

Oh yeah, btw. That final drive was such bullshit. A few dropped passes, the stupid chain gang not letting me run the hurryup, that interception...FUCK!

Rorschach

2q83das.gif

15hnbq9.jpg

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!

Oh and one more thing! That sideline catch with DHB had 3 fucking feet in. What more do you want? FUCK OFF SIDE JUDGE! I'LL KILL YOU!

BigAT

For the new page:

Daw, what's your availability like today? I should be around most of the day but I'll probably be busy at night.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hey fmt i can go at 11 est if that works for you. if not let me know soonest after that works.

edit: i can play up until about 2 est but no later

DCX

DCX
AirBrian, i know you said you would be in and out today, i just wanted to let you know im not going anywhere today so just contact me if a window of playing appears :)

DCX

Top Bottom