• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Birdman02 said:
Sable, what's your availability like today? I should be around most of the day until around 7 est....same for Sunday.

todays probably not good, but tomm sounds like it'll work. Wanna shoot for sometime Sunday morning?

Smokey

GG petahboi

In an ironic twist I'm thinkin' it was Michael Turner's bitchass this year that has been hurting me a bit on offense. He seemed slower this year and but b/c he is a beast I felt compelled to give him the ball and try and make something work. With Sproles he's much faster, can hit the edges quicker and can catch the damn ball.

And before anybody says anything I ran 1 pass play in the 2nd half on a 3rd down and it was almost picked. All scores in 2nd half came off of runs or interceptions.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
GG petahboi

In an ironic twist I'm thinkin' it was Michael Turner's bitchass this year that has been hurting me a bit on offense. He seemed slower this year and but b/c he is a beast I felt compelled to give him the ball and try and make something work. With Sproles he's much faster, can hit the edges quicker and can catch the damn ball.

And before anybody says anything I ran 1 pass play in the 2nd half on a 3rd down and it was almost picked. All scores in 2nd half came off of runs or interceptions.
Tank for Turner and your number 1 :)

DCX

gg astro. i couldn't stop you all first half and couldn't stop fitz period. but the picks sealed the game!

also, english class was definitely in session THAT game! and glenn coffee got hurt too. thankfully he came back because if not i would be awfully thin at RB.

PBY

Banned
Smokey said:
GG petahboi

Sproles was an ANIMAL this game- he killed my d

LukeSmith said:
Contain the edges presnap, run blitz, take away the middle of the field in the passing game
Draft speed on D in your front 7
thanks man, this is pretty helpful

Birdman02

sableholic said:
todays probably not good, but tomm sounds like it'll work. Wanna shoot for sometime Sunday morning?

That should be fine. I'm usually up sometime between 7:30-8 cst (whenever my son comes to tell me "the sun is awake"), so just let me know what time you wanna play.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
That should be fine. I'm usually up sometime between 7:30-8 cst (whenever my son comes to tell me "the sun is awake"), so just let me know what time you wanna play.

"The sun is awake, I wanna watch jagz"

Rorschach

Wellington said:
People FMT has made quit the league:

Lone
Smokey
Wellington
Rors

FMT killing his own league.
It's because he's a dick! I'll never forgive him and I'll only join Madden 11 if FMT leaves and plays a 2 man league with Miguel on the triple.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

i'm done with the broncos. someone else can fill in for the rest of the games!

p.s. antwan barnes with another sack against rors. he's a beast :(
It's too late, ho. The four of us are gone.

SIGANME LOS BUENOS!
5oe3ns.jpg

I hate you forever and ever, also forever!

Mrbob

wellington said:
People FMT has made quit the league:

Lone
Smokey
Wellington
Rors

FMT killing his own league

Good, the league is now better off.

We know the real reason you quit though. U r scurrd 2 play m3.

LJ11

Good game Ram, I wasn't even trying to stop the run at times, no idea wtf I was doing on D. Sorry about the sack, I was just trying to stop the run there but grabbed the QB. You put it all on the line, that TD before half was risky, I thought it was going to be int.

Ramirez

LJ11 said:
Good game Ram, I wasn't even trying to stop the run at times, no idea wtf I was doing on D. Sorry about the sack, I was just trying to stop the run there but grabbed the QB. You put it all on the line, that TD before half was risky, I thought it was going to be int.

Why didn't you challenge the fumble? It looked like he stepped out and came back in and it looked like Troy picked it up out of bounds anyways. Ben's only out for that game thank goodness, I did manage to go 9/12 with Russel on some rather safe dink and dunk passes, I knew the INT was coming when I tried to lob it to my FB on that one play.

The TD was risky, but I felt it was a necessity if I were going to win, I knew FGs wouldn't get it done. Your guys are like pinballs against my D, so frustrating at times, it happens even when I don't use the hit stick.

Also, Corey Glover=steal of the draft, dude is a total beast, think I got him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Goodbye, Derrick Ward.

LJ11

Ramirez said:
Why didn't you challenge the fumble? It looked like he stepped out and came back in and it looked like Troy picked it up out of bounds anyways. Ben's only out for that game thank goodness, I did manage to go 9/12 with Russel on some rather safe dink and dunk passes, I knew the INT was coming when I tried to lob it to my FB on that one play.

The TD was risky, but I felt it was a necessity if I were going to win, I knew FGs wouldn't get it done. Your guys are like pinballs against my D, so frustrating at times, it happens even when I don't use the hit stick.

Also, Corey Glover=steal of the draft, dude is a total beast, think I got him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Goodbye, Derrick Ward.

Yeah, it definitely looked like he was out of bounds when he nabbed it, but the challenge system is pretty shit and it doesn't overturn those, not the first time a fumble like that has happened to me.

First two drives were pretty conservative on my part.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Code:
Rushing	
	        AT	LNG	TDS	YRDS
[B]Freeman, J.	7	12	1	57[/B]
Parker, W.	2	2	0	0
Graham, E.	1	5	0	5
Total	        10	19	1	62

There's something wrong with this picture.

Mrbob

I'm going retro the rest of the season. Time to chuck the ball 40 times a game and run it 5 times.

Then I'm taking my ball and going home. Madden 11 ipad future. Join me or be left behind!

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

i'm done with the broncos. someone else can fill in for the rest of the games!

p.s. antwan barnes with another sack against rors. he's a beast :(

Out of the Bronco's 8 wins I have 4 and you have the other 4. I hate early season bye weeks. :( I can only hope that the league moves fast on the weekend I am at home. I might be able to get 3 games in from Friday to Sunday.

Striker

On Freeman's deep pass to Winslow, two Lions were there pursing. I think the LE whiffed.

Also, I took a quick snap shot of something I won't see again on here. Defense tops in yardage, and third in points behind OAK and DEN.

2u44p68.jpg

CB3 said:
Denog i just got home. Im gonna take a shower then i can play whenever after that

you missed out on rors crowning achievement in monopoly. his greatest moment!

and the usual dm getting pissed at me for trading. motherfucker doesn't understand that if i dont get the ball rolling we're going to sit there for hours when everyone has a piece of all the properties!

i'm a prodigy dm!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you missed out on rors crowning achievement in monopoly. his greatest moment!

and the usual dm getting pissed at me for trading. motherfucker doesn't understand that if i dont get the ball rolling we're going to sit there for hours when everyone has a piece of all the properties!

i'm a prodigy dm!

FMT gives Rors the Orange monopoly, game over. As usual.

Like I said, FMT is the Al Davis of Monopoly. Only there to make other teams better.

DMczaf said:

Like I said, FMT is the Al Davis of Monopoly. Only there to make other teams better.

lol i give rors orange, he gives me red, i give you yellow.

so now we all have a monopoly. by the luck of the draw he won, but that trade alone didn't win it! rors was just getting lucky all game!

monopoly is 90% luck, and then another 10% luck for good measure

Rorschach

DMczaf said:

Dude, who gave FMT orange as a bargaining chip? YOU! So it all started with YOU.

Top Bottom