• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Nightz

GG Fifty. Bunch of tough breaks for you there. It looked like things were starting to go wrong when Maualuga forced a fumble, recovered it, and ran it in for a TD. This must have been one of those games that you and Ramirez always have. Don't worry though, you'll destroy me when I visit Baltimore. :(

Fifty

No, I won't.

I've thrown 18 INTs in the last 3 games. I'm beyond washed up. Being the worst QB in the league isn't fun. The CPU can use the Ravens. They'll put up a better fight than me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
No, I won't.

I've thrown 18 INTs in the last 3 games. I'm beyond washed up. Being the worst QB in the league isn't fun. The CPU can use the Ravens. They'll put up a better fight than me.

Cutler style

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dude Denog you could have ran that last pass in for a TD. there was no one that would have caught you. GG

BW with a monster game. 16 carries 196 yards 2 TD's. this is why i put up with his pussy injuries

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
CB3 said:
dude Denog you could have ran that last pass in for a TD. there was no one that would have caught you. GG

BW with a monster game. 16 carries 196 yards 2 TD's. this is why i put up with his pussy injuries
I wasn't even thinking it. I would have hated to try for it and then have no time for a FG. Sucks that the one time I do not get all the power on a kick is the last one of the game. But definitely a GG. Westbrook is very difficult to defend.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:
No, I won't.

ben+smirk.jpg

2zp6rzs.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Fifty said:
No, I won't.

I had less than 100 yards of total offense in my last game dude. Total offense, not just passing, but rushing too. LESS THAN 100 YARDS.

LJ11

I thought Striker had the best D in the league last year, number one in yards per game. Maybe my memory is shitty though.

Rorschach said:
Never trade with DM. If he's willing to accept it, it's probably way lopsided. FMT probably just did it to avoid DMpout.

:lol

i'm not sure how it was a bad trade. i had DM on the ropes and then he mysteriously kept getting right between my purples. meanwhile, i get on the first set of his properties, then roll a 2 the next time.

my methods WORK! that has been proven the time i ended up with all the props and like 150 mil!

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
Yeah, that really was an ugly game. Vince didn't get it done for me like I had hoped. So many just absolutely horrible throws. :-(

DCX, tonight is not going to work. Saturday is hit or miss so I'll post in the thread when I'm around. Just about any time on Sunday looks very good for us to play.
Yo bro!! Is there any chance we can get this done this AM? I got company this afternoon, i could play with them here, but i rather not :/

DCX

Birdman02 said:
Sable, I'm around whenever you're ready.

Hey man sorry wife's got me running errands, I'll probably be back around 2 pm est. Sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to im you but you weren't on. If you are online when I get back i'll send you a im, if not I'll post in here. Since I am messing up our planned time if 2pm ish won't work let me know a time after that will and i'll fit it in.

Birdman02

sableholic said:
Hey man sorry wife's got me running errands, I'll probably be back around 2 pm est. Sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to im you but you weren't on.

I know what that's like, so it's no big deal. 2 est should be fine for me. I'll try to remember to sign into AIM a little later.

LukeSmith

Someone sign into PSN and tell Lone on MAG that he's and Somnia are one of the final four games.

Also, someone send DM some excedrin just in case.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Someone sign into PSN and tell Lone on MAG that he's and Somnia are one of the final four games.

Also, someone send DM some excedrin just in case.

isaw it yesterday, but thanks anyway. Hoping to play it in a few minutes.

What else can I live-blog here about. I'm eating left over pizza from pizza hut (it's just"ok").

I plan on going to dunkin donuts tomorrow morning, the first one in the city opens up tomorrow! I have missed the cake donuts, strawberry cream cheese bagels, and the coffee :D

Lonestar said:

What else can I live-blog here about. I'm eating left over pizza from pizza hut (it's just"ok").

I plan on going to dunkin donuts tomorrow morning, the first one in the city opens up tomorrow! I have missed the cake donuts, strawberry cream cheese bagels, and the coffee :D

is it the mama-mia pizzas? they fucking suck. pizza huts premium stuff is good though. and their boneless buffalo wings are the best!

Somnia

Lonestar said:

Hey lone I'm popping madden in now and will wait for your invite (just responded to your PM)

Mrbob

Lonestar, how is MAG? I've been watching it from a distance. The game sounds awesome, but I worry with such a focus on teamwork no one will actually play the game it is meant to be played. Too many lonewolfs online who want to do their own thing.

DCX

DCX
:( so officially the Bob game of the week, is Falcons VS Titians, all the other games are currently being played.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Airbrian please stop Bobbing us!

Lonestar down 42-17 in the fourth. Ragequit rant incoming.

He gets Luke then me in the next two games. Over/under on Lone quitting league: - 1 week.

Birdman02

GG Sable, but Madden can kiss my ass. Stonehand DBs combined with your WRs catching multiple passes through my defenders made me break my controller....luckily the controller belongs to my broken DVD player. To top it all off, I miss a game winning kick in OT, despite hitting the stick with the perfect angle (slightly to the right) only to watch the ball hook to the left.

Fuck Madden and fuck this season!!!!

That said, I'm pretty sure I'm permanently switching to the 3-4. Other than a few big plays (that I defenders in position to stop), I was pretty happy with my defense.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
That said, I'm pretty sure I'm permanently switching to the 3-4. Other than a few big plays (that I defenders in position to stop), I was pretty happy with my defense.

The entire league is moving to 3-4, it's craaaazyyy

Wellington said:
He gets Luke then me in the next two games. Over/under on Lone quitting league: - 1 week.

Nah, Lone and I will have a close game. He has so many weapons on O to worry about

Birdman02 said:
GG Sable, but Madden can kiss my ass. Stonehand DBs combined with your WRs catching multiple passes through my defenders made me break my controller....luckily the controller belongs to my broken DVD player. To top it all off, I miss a game winning kick in OT, despite hitting the stick with the perfect angle (slightly to the right) only to watch the ball hook to the left.

Fuck Madden and fuck this season!!!!

yea man thats my second lucky win in a row. I couldn't believe you missed the ot field goal. I had given up after none of my players were around when i stripped the ball right before the fg as it just lay there for what seemed like forever. DBs on both sides had some bad drops, I couldn't believe I dropped that user pick with bernard early on, although i technically got one with sharper later on near the endzone.

I gotta stop giving up so many points in the fourth, all of a sudden your offense started moving with ease. Hell I didn't even think it would make it into overtime. Also there was one reggie bush run where I probably could have scored a long td but decided to go behind my blocker instead of into open field. ended up making two stupid jukes in there.

Somnia

GG Lone...great job stopping my run game. Barber and Jones couldn't run for shit =(

My defense let up a lot of yards, but thankfully they got turn overs.

Top Bottom