• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I can sub for LJ.

Lone: I am home all day tomorrow, looks like no work... but I DO work Sunday. If we can get this game in tomorrow it would be excellent.

Striker said:
I get newcomer MWS. ohgosh

b98ubr.gif

Fifty

I think the part of missed most of all was waiting around on a friday night for WhereBrian. Good times! My favorite part of this activity is being in the dark!

Fifty

Sorry, I edited my post, because I also missed Bird saying "assuming we play tonight" and getting everyone excited that their meaningless game might get played at some random time tonight, thus allowing the 26 people who are ready to play to play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifty said:
Sorry, I edited my post, because I also missed Bird saying "assuming we play tonight" and getting everyone excited that their meaningless game might get played at some random time tonight, thus allowing the 26 people who are ready to play to play.

my post was referencing something else:lol

guys in the future just play your games asap. don't NOT play them because you think someone else might take until the day of the deadline to complete because they may get it in early or may have been joking :(

p.s. bigat can you play tomorrow?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
I can sub for LJ.

Lone: I am home all day tomorrow, looks like no work... but I DO work Sunday. If we can get this game in tomorrow it would be excellent.

I don't plan on playing till we're the last game to play, just for your "I really just want to get this game over-with so I can focus on the unstoppable Sable" comment. Like I'm some disposable piece of trash-game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
avy2.jpg

Lonestar said:
I don't plan on playing till we're the last game to play, just for your "I really just want to get this game over-with so I can focus on the unstoppable Sable" comment. Like I'm some disposable piece of trash-game.

Birdman02

Well, I sent AB a text about an hour ago, but he hasn't responded yet. Sorry to hold everybody up, but there's not much I can do about it right now.

I'll be around for a while tonight, so we'll see what happens.

CB3

FMT we gotta play Phanton Dust. I bought this POS game and never played it. After April 15th it will be useless

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Home. Alone. Drinking beer. Playing Mass Effect. Like the good old days!

....God I need a girlfriend or for the week to advance!!!

CB3

Wellington said:
Home. Alone. Drinking beer. Playing Mass Effect. Like the good old days!

....God I need a girlfriend or for the week to advance!!!

Well we know for sure one of these things isnt happening

BigAT

TheCrow said:
Did anyone pick this up? I wish the $20 credit could be used now. Mass Effect 2 would've been mine.

I went with the Walmart deal because it I was able to get 20% cash back in addition to the gift card. Came out to about $30 after everything.

TheCrow

BigAT said:
I went with the Walmart deal because it I was able to get 20% cash back in addition to the gift card. Came out to about $30 after everything.

I would have done that too except that I rarely shop at Walmart and I like to make use of my Amazon Prime as much as possible. I just hope we get some worthwhile changes in 11. Maybe they'll get out of the Online Franchise website beta.

Rorschach

I hurried home to see if this thing was on. :<

I won't pre-order Madden that early because I don't know if I can get a better deal or I might get it early... or I might not even buy it.

Rorschach said:
I hurried home to see if this thing was on. :<

I won't pre-order Madden that early because I don't know if I can get a better deal or I might get it early... or I might not even buy it.

they dont charge until shipped. you have nothing to lose. if a better deal comes along, get that deal and cancel the amazon.com deal!

Ramirez

Birdman02 said:
Assuming AB and I get our game done tonight, I should be able to play tomorrow. Before 5 est would be ideal, but I can proabably be around tomorrow night if you can't play earlier in the day.

It'll have to be tomorrow night, and I'll be honest, that's not even a definite possibility.

Ya know, I hate to be a douche, but why not just let him play the computer, holding up the league for a game between a 2-6 team and a 1-7 team is a little absurd, IMO.

Birdman02

Ramirez said:
Ya know, I hate to be a douche, but why not just let him play the computer, holding up the league for a game between a 2-6 team and a 1-7 team is a little absurd, IMO.

You can say that now, but I plan on winning the next 8
and still missing the playoffs

I still haven't heard back from AB, and I have no idea what he has going on tomorrow.

CB3

Birdman02 said:
I still haven't heard back from AB, and I have no idea what he has going on tomorrow.

I literally wanted to say something, or post some Sonic GIF, but im literally speechless. I have no words. No Pictures. Just nothing.

Fifty

Just boot this guy. He doesn't give a shit, and all he does is lower morale. I quit the league because I was sick of refreshing GAF, waiting for responses from people that don't care enough to be considerate. Now I come back to help fill-in and I see it's the same shit from the same guy.

I can't play in a league half-assed. If I'm busy, I'll tell people why and for how long, and if I'm too busy, I'll drop. If I've got personal problems, maybe I should pick a better pass time than holding up 29 people's fun just so I can get another loss in.

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
Bird: did you guys have tonight planned?

I can fill in right now if you want. I know it's mega late. :(

WE never really set a plan, but we talked yesterday about playing last night or tonight. I didn't talk to him hardly at all today, but I know he's got a lot going on. That said, I can play now if you want to go ahead and get this done.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
WE never really set a plan, but we talked yesterday about playing last night or tonight. I didn't talk to him hardly at all today, but I know he's got a lot going on. That said, I can play now if you want to go ahead and get this done.
ok let's roll :)

Birdman02

I just noticed AB texted me back about 15 minutes ago, but my phone was in the other room. I replied, so I'm gonna give him a few minutes to see if he wants to play. If I don't hear back in a few, then I'll go ahead and play Rors.

Top Bottom