• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
So Tank is out for the season. Strains his achielies on a TD, then tears it later on in the first half. Ended the game right there for me. Oh well, Crow you will have a nice first round pick :p
Time for Norwood, Sanders and Hightower to pick up the slack.

Thems the breaks, sorry Luke, no Tank for you.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
So Tank is out for the season. Strains his achielies on a TD, then tears it later on in the first half. Ended the game right there for me. Oh well, Crow you will have a nice first round pick :p

DCX
Welcome to the club. :( I had to pick up a super scrub HB from FA. :lol I have Bush and then a couple of scrubs. Middlebrook would be cool if he didn't fumble so much. First play in for McFadden vs the Bills and he fumbles. :|

Mrbob

Hey Astro playa I gotta work early tomorrow so I need to get some Zs!

Oh and that sucks about Tank. You should have kept him out when it said high risk to bring him back in. :(

Hester is such a polarizing guy for me in this game. Sometimes he giveth like this by making a nice catch for a TD.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16552306

And then he taketh away by dropping a wide open pass.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16552337

I could only laugh after that one...like real life. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:

DCX

Bjoern has this wrapped up and fuck now they can't go head to head :(

:lol @ having LT as my backup

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Bojern has this wrapped up and fuck now they can't go head to head :(

:lol @ having LT as my backup

I hope Bjoern has the rushing title wrapped up by week 14. Because he won't play in Week 15.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
I hope Bjoern has the rushing title wrapped up by week 14. Because he won't play in Week 15.

:lol

I'll sit him just so you can't hold him down twice and brag about it. LT gets his shot against you!

Mrbob

Holy crap at Jets/Dolphins game....I just noticed the 4th quarter damn. :lol

56 points scored in the quarter total and 42 in the final two minutes wtf i wish i could have seen that one. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Code:
                LNG	RCPT	TDS	YRDS
Barclay, T.	21	2	0	35
Bellows, J.	35	7	0	72
Fargas, J.	11	1	0	11
Watson, B.	10	2	0	16
Welker, W.	6	2	0	12
McKie, J.	33	3	1	50
[B]Slaton, S.	14	10	1	94[/B]

Back to the drawing board on D for me. :|

I'd really love to play against Luke's team. It is the most stacked in the league. Can you guys let us make it to the super bowl for a dream brothers matchup?

-Or- EA could allow scrimmages next year and make life easy.

Lone - Unless a friend wants to meet up this evening, I will be around all of tonight playing ME1 PC and/or Batman:AA on PS3. I should be around tomorrow tho rumor has it I will have to come in to work. I really just want to get this game over-with so I can focus on the unstoppable Sable.

ME 1 is a lot of fun dudes I am glad I got it, thank you EA $5 sale. I'm not too far in but I can't wait to play all weekend. :D

DCX said:

DCX

welcome to the club brosef :/

looks like EA is out to kill off all the starting RB's in this league that can make a difference!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:

looks like EA is out to kill off all the starting RB's in this league that can make a difference!
Seriously it's been almost ridiculous.

miss u beanie
2496112532_cf9b82fa05.jpg

BOB let me know i am getting back today so i am free up until late evening

Nightz

I feel like I've been on a bye for a month now, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm still expecting the last game to be played tomorrow.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
I feel like I've been on a bye for a month now, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm still expecting the last game to be played tomorrow.
I played this week and feel like I am on bye. Want to play a practice game tonight if you are around?

They are just trying to force RB By Committee!

26645.png
20161.png
28102.png

Like brothers in arms!

Nightz

Wellington said:
I played this week an feel like I am on bye. Want to play a practice game tonight if you are around?
My cousin's getting married today so I'm gonna be at her reception tonight. Maybe this weekend!

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
What round was bjoern drafted?
second or third . He was like the only 99 speed back so he was snatched up quick. Originally i had him rated second round if i went FS first round. Tank was there to be had, i went with him instead.

DCX

Nightz

Ramirez said:
So the league will advance tomorrow morning? I'll be around tomorrow night Nightz (I think we play!).
Not yet my friend! I'm playing the Jets this week. We're playing the following week. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i hate this wednesday/saturday constant shit. If we advanced on monday we should be advancing on friday the latest.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
i hate this wednesday/saturday constant shit. If we advanced on monday we should be advancing on friday the latest.
sonicwaiting.gif

---

Someone is going to come in and say in a high pitched nasally voice "Well Saturday to Wednesday is four days anyway". :lol

I just want to get this season over with before more people jump ship, then we can re-asses where we're at.

Fifty will remain the one league member I never even got to play against at all in Madden 10. Don't worry Striker, your day is coming. :D

LukeSmith

AirBrian said:
What does your schedule look like for Monday?

Too soon to tell. Monday might work depending on what time I get out of work. Weekends are starting to be much better for me unless people can play mid-late evenings Pacific and that will probably continue for the rest of the league due to longer work hours...

Birdman02

Ramirez said:
Oh, hmm, I'll have to go look then...

I play Birdman!

Assuming AB and I get our game done tonight, I should be able to play tomorrow. Before 5 est would be ideal, but I can proabably be around tomorrow night if you can't play earlier in the day.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
Assuming AB and I get our game done tonight, I should be able to play tomorrow. Before 5 est would be ideal, but I can proabably be around tomorrow night if you can't play earlier in the day.
:O

CB3

im not holding my breath.

I think i play Somnia next week. him or Livewire. Big NFC East match either way

CB3

ive been stuck on ps3 mode on the EA site. dont know how to get back to the 360. dont feel like going through EA garbage to get to it

Top Bottom