• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

Birdman02 said:
I just noticed AB texted me back about 15 minutes ago, but my phone was in the other room. I replied, so I'm gonna give him a few minutes to see if he wants to play. If I don't hear back in a few, then I'll go ahead and play Rors.

thAmybeatingSonic.gif

Rorschach

GG btw... Sorry, AB, but it wouldn't let me sub in or adjust my depth chart. The OL and some other key components consisted of 60- rated guys. :lol It made Kerry throw balls that I don't even know where they were going...

Looks like DM isn't even around to advance. smh

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
GG btw... Sorry, AB, but it wouldn't let me sub in or adjust my depth chart. The OL and some other key components consisted of 60- rated guys. :lol It made Kerry throw balls that I don't even know where they were going...

Looks like DM isn't even around to advance. smh

GG Rors...I was able to finish and kneel out the clock against the CPU. Thank God!!

I'm not sure how good I should feel about the win though. Either you took it easy on me, or you just had a really bad game. Some of Collin's throws (usually when you lef tthe pocket) were laughably bad.

Either way, my 8 game winning streak is officially under way. Bring on Ramirez....sometime in the next few days.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dm just logged on to live, im sure he's advancing now.

Sable, when will you be free to destroy me? I'd love to play this weekend if you can and of course before the Super Bowl.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman02 said:
GG Rors...I was able to finish and kneel out the clock against the CPU. Thank God!!

I'm not sure how good I should feel about the win though. Either you took it easy on me, or you just had a really bad game. Some of Collin's throws (usually when you lef tthe pocket) were laughably bad.

Either way, my 8 game winning streak is officially under way. Bring on Ramirez....sometime in the next few days.

I think Rors just plays for fun or doesn't try as hard cause I too played him when he used the Titans and I swore he let me win :lol

Fifty

GG Pheeniks. It was impressive that not only did we play our game from 3:05-4:15 am, local time..a game that was oddly lag-filled (I blame myself for uninstalling the game. I should have re-installed it. With it installed, my connections have always been lagless) but that it was a really good one.

It had about as many big plays as you could hope for, without becoming a farcical shootout like some I've been involved in. I'm proud to have not tarnished LJ's impressive record.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Livewire i should be up around 10/11 PST if you can go

I'm out of town dealing with a family emergency. I'll be back tomorrow and might be able to squeeze a game in, if not, definitely Monday night (perhaps even Monday day if work is cancelled due to snow).

Nightz

DenogginizerOS said:
Nightz

What is your schedule like this weekend? Are you around today?
Would you be able to go now? I'll be out most of the day but if we start in the next 30 minutes or so I shoud be good.

Matrix said:
Dm just logged on to live, im sure he's advancing now.

Sable, when will you be free to destroy me? I'd love to play this weekend if you can and of course before the Super Bowl.
Sent you a pm but in case you check the thread, hopefully we can do it sometime this morning/early afternoon. If not tonight after 7 est is good too.

DCX

DCX
Dskillz what's your schedule like. I'm working till three then going grocery shopping won't be back till like eight EST. could you play after nine or so?

DCX

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DCX said:
Dskillz what's your schedule like. I'm working till three then going grocery shopping won't be back till like eight EST. could you play after nine or so?

DCX

Maybe...I am getting my house ready for the super bowl party tomorrow during the day and might go watch UFC tonight. I'll post if I stay in.

BigAT said:

lol he morphed through your guy.

gg, that was a close pick i got on you in your endzone. could have gone the other way and usually does, but for once my safety makes a play.

i was also watching you take control of the CB on that deep play, and as soon as i saw you sit to the inside i chucked it. i got lucky on that AWFUL goal line pass that was dropped by your guy. i honestly did not see him and i was looking right in that area.

also, a qb controversey in greenbay!? headline reads "Snead leads as many scoring drives as Rodgers, has less interceptions"

oh and one more play i forgot to save. bigat is getting pressured by my guys and i have everything downfield locked up playing a cover 2 zone which covers the flats. so i see him throw to the flats and i'm thinking cool this is going to be picked or stopped for nothing.

not only is it not picked, it is completed. and not only is it not completed, it goes for 12 yards. "what's the big deal? happens every now and again".

the guy who caught it was a fucking offensive tackle (#68 or something). not only did he bitch nate clements for the ball, but then he proceeds to outrun him to the sideline and pickup the first down :lol

BigAT

"Morphed" gives the impression that he ever was amongst another player, he particle jumped way past them. That wasn't even a stretch play, that was a straight hand off up the middle and Rodgers got destroyed before he could hand the ball off.

Losing Rodgers for a bit with that concussion was rough. To be honest I didn't even realize I had him back until a good drive or two into the third. I probably would've been better off just ignoring that, I was playing better (certainly smarter) without him I think. I really thought that pass to Driver in the end zone that got picked by your safety should have been a completion, I certainly thought it was going to be when I released it.

That long TD pass to Royal was annoying, I expect the completion there but there was safety coverage over the top. Nick Collins didn't lay a finger on him though. My linebackers did me no favors dropping a couple of potential INTs, but that just happens sometimes.

I meant to get a video of that too. I sat my TE for a play since he was tired and forgot to put him back in. 316 pound TJ Lang getting his name in the box score with a nice 13 yard catch.

Fifty

I will. I embrace my new role as gun for hire and overall asshole #1 (at least if you're the last to play your game)

TheCrow

Fifty said:
I will. I embrace my new role as gun for hire and overall asshole #1 (at least if you're the last to play your game)

I liked you before but this new you is just awesome. :3

Come back :(

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the guy who caught it was a fucking offensive tackle (#68 or something). not only did he bitch nate clements for the ball, but then he proceeds to outrun him to the sideline and pickup the first down :lol
:lol

Nate Clements is a punk ass bitch AND a bitch ass punk.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone want to play a game while I continue to wait for Lone?

(FYI for those wondering his post above was a joke and he said he'd be in for a game between 11 AM CST and 3 PM CST..... and it's 2:18 CST right now. :| )

Rorschach

I'll play while you wait! I'll try out my new pat white book since bush can't hold on to the rock! Lone can message you if he gets on.

Top Bottom