• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach said:
Don't make me post the FreeBallin' vids again!

:lol

welll.... minus that motherfucker. the shit he does wouldn't even fly in nfl blitz! maybe in NFL Xtreme though!

nfl_extreme_profilelarge.jpg

Nightz

Candidates for next year's Madden cover are Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne and Jared Allen. Who do you guys think is getting cursed next year?

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Candidates for next year's Madden cover are Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne and Jared Allen. Who do you guys think is getting cursed next year?
It's barely even a vote. No way non-diva like Wayne or a Defensive End get anywhere near that cover. Too bad for Saints fans!

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
rams/browns - status?
titans/jags - status?
colts/pats - happening tonight?
bears/falcons - happening tonight?

those are the remaining games. i think colts/pats is happening tonight, not sure about the rest (bob flaked on dcx at 4 today!)

AB said it's have to be friday or saturday. We weren't in a hurry to get it done cause I thought Rors said his game couldn't be played until saturday anyways.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
AB said it's have to be friday or saturday. We weren't in a hurry to get it done cause I thought Rors said his game couldn't be played until saturday anyways.
:lol Sorry. I was joking because we were playing right then. :(

*gets pelted*

i4hc1d.jpg

Striker

:lol I bought NFL Fever when it came out on the Xbox.

Nightz said:
Brees will get it.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
all is well! my authority is total!

p.s. it's not a problem with "fantasy backs", it's a problem with people not knowing how to deal with them. ask luke how badly bjoern "burned" him.

yes, it sucks to have to play a certain way or account for certain things in order to stop someone, but isn't that what football is about? matchups?

madden isn't perfect but you guys are acting like it's NFL blitz out there against 99 speed rb's and that is simply not the case. they have been stopped and will be stopped again.

How much does Tiburon pay?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Let's just play our games and hopefully we can get through this season.

If one of my opponents drops, I would like to play a sub. The AI always kicks my ass.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Despite several tough losses this season, I am strangely enjoying this season more than the first two. Having said that, I have no idea why I gave gone from being a pretty strong defensive team to one that has more holes in it than John Dillinger.

sableholic said:
Not trying to start shit, but does any NFL team really run a 1-5-5? Serious question not meant to start anything.

I have seen the Patriots and Jets run it in the NFL. Actually seen the Saints run some variation of it as well, might have been more of a 2-4-5 with them though.

DCX

DCX
We have two seasons in us. I believe that. I think we should have a week "bye" before the next season starts..just to give us a chance to breathe. Two seasons, current being one of the two, will give us time before Madden 11. We have subs waiting to play so the league won't fall apart if someone drops.

I think we have the inlaws for thanksgiving syndrome working. Its great to have family over for two weeks..maybe three but its been four months..yea I want to punch all of you in the nuts.

No offense :)

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DenogginizerOS said:
Despite several tough losses this season, I am strangely enjoying this season more than the first two. Having said that, I have no idea why I gave gone from being a pretty strong defensive team to one that has more holes in it than John Dillinger.

I thought I improved my team defense some what and it's been worse than last season, which I don't understand. My O has improved since getting rid of Moss :lol But that's basically cause Bjoern is a God.

This is the season of big O.

I wished I had used Bjoern against you Nightz, free win for joo! :p

Rorschach

Nightz said:
I still love you all. <3
Yeah, me too! Those who are jumping from cheese2cheese are just misguided! I don't dislike, or want to throw down with, any of the Madden leaguers besides FMT and Jack English. I wish we could play with franchise rosters just so I could beat the shit out of Jack. :(

I'm tanking the first season of 11 so I can get the next English.

Nightz

Matrix said:
I wished I had used Bjoern against you Nightz, free win for joo! :p
If we somehow meet again, Bjoern will run circles around my team! I was able to get wins against Lebron and Keller though so I think my team is better equipped to chase these guys down.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am looking for small victories in my season:

1. Sanchez has more TDs than INTs.
2. I am still competitive despite my swiss cheese D.
3. I can actually run the ball more than I used to thanks to the trio of Greene, Jones, and Washington.
4. I am NOT tanking nor do I have any plans to do so.
5. I am actually enjoying this season despite my failures (perhaps I am mentally ill).

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
when are we advancing again? sunday? next wednesday? new year's? i want to be sure my christmas vacation doesn't conflict with the next advance.

TheCrow

DCX said:
We have two seasons in us. I believe that. I think we should have a week "bye" before the next season starts..just to give us a chance to breathe. Two seasons, current being one of the two, will give us time before Madden 11. We have subs waiting to play so the league won't fall apart if someone drops.

I think we have the inlaws for thanksgiving syndrome working. Its great to have family over for two weeks..maybe three but its been four months..yea I want to punch all of you in the nuts.

No offense :)

DCX

I hope we play a couple more seasons. I traded for some draft picks and I would hate to not be able to utilize them. And I am all for a week long break as long as it is not during my spring break(when I might be able to actually play).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Lonestar, what's your narrow window like tonight?

I'm available to start a game from 5:30 to about 7 pm CST, and then "maybe" after 9 pm CST through on to the same latest time as yesterday, 11 pm CST.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I'm available to start a game from 5:30 to about 7 pm CST, and then "maybe" after 9 pm CST through on to the same latest time as yesterday, 11 pm CST.

hmm, keep me posted on the maybe option. I should be home in the 7-730 pst range tonight.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
I hope we play a couple more seasons. I traded for some draft picks and I would hate to not be able to utilize them. And I am all for a week long break as long as it is not during my spring break(when I might be able to actually play).
:lol Yeah i know you did, same here, i'd hate to have Pheeniks pick go to waste

DCX

LiveWire

TheCrow said:

I agree. At least one more season. I had a 3-year plan in place to overhaul the Skins offense, and next year will be a 3-block QB, RB and WR rating, just like I was hoping. :D

TheCrow

Nightz said:
^ Is there a story behind that gif?

Every time I've seen that gif, it has been followed by this question. Unfortunately, I have never seen an answer. :(

LiveWire said:
I agree. At least one more season. I had a 3-year plan in place to overhaul the Skins offense, and next year will be a 3-block QB, RB and WR rating, just like I was hoping. :D

I'd hope we could still do 2 more. By then I should be able to play a complete season. :(

To all of DCXs opponents, please win. kthxbye

Striker

One more season so the AFC North gets the vaunted NFC East and AFC West. My schedule will become brutal. :lol

storybook77 said:
Striker, I'll be able to go after 10 EST or so. Let's shoot for 11 and if I can go earlier, I'll post in here.
I will be home from work after 11:30 or midnight. Can you play then?

Rorschach

Striker said:
One more season so the AFC North gets the vaunted NFC East and AFC West. My schedule will become brutal. :lol

West gets the NFC South next season. I will guarantee nothing short of Freeman's execution.

Striker said:

I'll try to make it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lone I should be around most of Saturday if this thing advances by then. Sunday will be spotty. I would love to get this game out of the way as quickly as possible. Work is ramping up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
3 games being played right now. Looks like Airbrian is gonna be playing the Airbrian GOTW

Striker

gg Story

My offense (especially the OL) was complete ass. Marc Bulger looked like Peyton on many throws, and Jackson always managed 3-4 yards after contact (except when he approached Sneed, who was the only one who shew up).

As I'm watching the post-game replays, who the fuck is Hewitt and why is he making catches in double/triple coverage? :(

TheCrow

Striker said:
gg Story

My offense (especially the OL) was complete ass. Marc Bulger looked like Peyton on many throws, and Jackson always managed 3-4 yards after contact (except when he approached Sneed, who was the only one who shew up).

As I'm watching the post-game replays, who the fuck is Hewitt and why is he making catches in double/triple coverage? :(

Isn't Hewitt some rookie with a crazy ass first name? Xsomething

Striker said:
gg Story

Hewitt was my first round pick and he's been one of the few bright spots for me this season. If only he could play some cornerback, I'd be set.

gg Striker, it's nice to finally pull out the victory this year. We traded shitty fumbles for TDs so that was a wash at least.

Striker

I'm lucky it didn't go 14-0 at that point.

Guess who caused that fumble? A hit from behind from Sneed.

Sneed: 6 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, FF

He was the high point of an awful game by this team. My OL was honestly bad. I was stunned. Long and Adeyani stuffed the outside, and the inside was clogged. Really never got pushes on any runs. No run game at all for me, which is first all season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Isn't Boob's replay game set for today? I swore him and DCX were set to play Friday.

Have no clue about the AirBob game :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Isn't Boob's replay game set for today? I swore him and DCX were set to play Friday.

Have no clue about the AirBob game :(

the bob replay is being played now

Top Bottom