• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Nightz

daw840 said:
Should be this evening once Somnia gets home. Schedules just didn't mesh up it seems. Sorry about this one guys.
What time would that be? Not trying to rush you guys...I just want to plan ahead and see if I'll be able to get my game in tonight after the advance.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
I motioned for that when DM gained control. Before, it was supposedly 9 because FMT got home late, but since DM has it maybe it can advance earlier.
Yeah I know, but the commish shadow council never listens to us peons. If we keep bringing it up maybe they will propose it as their idea and then implement it. :D

Sable - I got some things going on tonight, are you around tomorrow? I am hoping to get a snow day from work. :D

Ramirez

daw840 said:
Should be this evening once Somnia gets home. Schedules just didn't mesh up it seems. Sorry about this one guys.

No worries, just curious.

I still think that as far as deadlines go, the new deadline should be based off when the final game was played, and not be set at Wed/Sat or whatever.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DenogginizerOS said:
Since we are on hiatus from discussing Madden, is there anyone here getting BFBC2? If so, for which system? I have it paid off on Steam for PC, but I am seriously considering getting it for console as well.

I am getting it for 360. I am loving the demo.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
No worries, just curious.

I still think that as far as deadlines go, the new deadline should be based off when the final game was played, and not be set at Wed/Sat or whatever.
What do you mean like four days from the last advance?

Technically that would make every week 1 day longer. :( From 3 day advance/4 day advance to straight 4 days.

Daw: Are you home right now? I think you should play the AI so we can advance this thing. Somnia hasn't posted in here in a while. :D

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Daw: Are you home right now? I think you should play the AI so we can advance this thing. Somnia hasn't posted in here in a while. :D
... just in case you're not joking (I'm pretty sure you are!), they've been in communication and Somnia did post.

daw840

:lol

We will probably play around 6:00pm CST tonight. I am still at work, I do work a normal job (well, normal hours, I suppose. The people I work with are FARR from normal).

Ramirez

Wellington said:
What do you mean like four days from the last advance?

Technically that would make every week 1 day longer. :( From 3 day advance/4 day advance to straight 4 days.

Hmm, let's say the league was supposed to advance Wed, but everyone got done with their games by Monday, so instead of keeping the Wed. advance it goes all the way to Sat. I'm saying in those instances, move the deadline up to Thur. or Friday. I hope that makes sense, I confused myself.

DenogginizerOS said:
At the very least, download the demo on Live for BC2 that is up now. Not to sound snobbish, but once you taste the refined goodness of BC2, MW2 becomes painfully juvenile in comparison.

What is the difference you think? I might bite as well.

I have a rule for myself and that's to have only one shooter at once. I loved MW2 for a long time but I really really haven't played it with any meaning since December or so. That game desperately needs a map pack or something. I feel like its just not really fun anymore cause its same ol' same ol' every match

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I played MW2 daily into like december. then it just fell off one day for me. i havent played since then. between that, L4D2, Boarderlands, i think i just got burnt out on FPS.

Ramirez

CB3 said:
I played MW2 daily into like december. then it just fell off one day for me. i havent played since then. between that, L4D2, Boarderlands, i think i just got burnt out on FPS.

MW2 is terrible, that's probably why you fell off. The single level alone of BFBC2 is so much better, I can only imagine the full game. :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well then if this is the case I will definitely be selling MW2 as soon as I get around to beating the single player mode.

Dunno if I'll get BFBC2, we'll see. You guys are notorious for telling everyone to get a game, playing it one day, and then never playing again.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
Well then if this is the case I will definitely be selling MW2 as soon as I get around to beating the single player mode.

Dunno if I'll get BFBC2, we'll see. You guys are notorious for telling everyone to get a game, playing it one day, and then never playing again.
On this, I can guarantee I will be around. I still play BC1...

Wellington said:
Yeah I know, but the commish shadow council never listens to us peons. If we keep bringing it up maybe they will propose it as their idea and then implement it. :D

Sable - I got some things going on tonight, are you around tomorrow? I am hoping to get a snow day from work. :D

7pm est on probably tonight and tomm.

Nightz

Ram would you be able to go at like 5-5:30 pm PST today? It looks like we might advance around that time if the last game is played at the time daw mentioned.

Ramirez

Nightz said:
Ram would you be able to go at like 5-5:30 pm PST today? It looks like we might advance around that time if the last game is played at the time daw mentioned.

It's a possibility, I have to see how far my leash can go.

I got it approved, I'm there. :p

DMczaf

Someone caught all(?) of the "hidden info" in the Madden 11 blog

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/showpost.php?p=2264716&postcount=2

From inside office of Larry Richart.
[???] to NCAA 4 3

New Defensive Formations:
"Psycho" - Packers
"Prowl" - Jets
Ravens - Blitz Packages

Madden - Ariz Def
Play Diagram

oh4xtl.jpg

Left side:
???
Spain [?]
EASW-Tasks
PS3 TRP [Trophies]

Right side:
Appears to document some audio details & improvements.
Go Pack Go
Fly Eagles Fly E-A-G
Hail to the Skins
Dolphins
Auth/Cover? [Likely referencing whether songs will be licensed or knockoffs]
SFOL [???]
SFX Remaster
Achievements
Madden Moments
Jungle? Crazy? [Welcome to the Jungle? Crazy Train?]

2mee88z.jpg

Inside the office of Producer Donny Moore, who works on ratings.
Notes potential players who may be rated 99 in SPD or 99 OVR.
99 SPD
D. Jackson [DeSean]
C. Johnson
D. Hester [???]
99 OVR
Peyton
J. Allen
C. Johnson
N. Asomugha

4gofh5.jpg

Inside office of Ronnie Morales, Audio Designer
Commentators:
Cris
Hammond [Notice the strikethrough on Hammonds name
Pre-Play Pre-Snap

2gtn80g.jpg

Hammonds is gone?! BRING IN GUS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A36oipEQvZU

Nightz

Ramirez said:
It's a possibility, I have to see how far my leash can go.

I got it approved, I'm there. :p
Sweet. As long as we start before 6 pst I'm good. Gotta do some stuff at 7. Did you have to get approval from the wifey? :D

Somnia

CB3 said:
Somnia can you go back to back tonight
Ya if your good almost as soon as were done.

Daw I'll be home at 545-6pm cst and on aim as soon as I get home so just shoot me an IM as soon as you're ready.

CB3

Somnia said:
Ya if your good almost as soon as were done.

Daw I'll be home at 545-6pm cst and on aim as soon as I get home so just shoot me an IM as soon as you're ready.

Ill be here. Hopefully Batman advances this right away

CB3

stop holding the NFC Beast down and then come talk little man. Maybe next time we play ill actually have to try beyond the first half

Your lucky i didnt go all PHILLIP RIIIIIIVERS on you and put up 60+

LiveWire

ph33nix said:
He beat you by 55. I'm not sure there's much you can come back with here

He beat me by 34, actually. And it's CB, more shit comes out of his mouth than out of JaMarcus Russell's ass at an Old Country Buffet.

CB3

LiveWire said:
He beat me by 34, actually. And it's CB, more shit comes out of his mouth than out of JaMarcus Russell's ass at an Old Country Buffet.

better it come out of my mouth then my team shitting on the field like yourself

daw840

whenever your ready somnia. I am on AIM. FYI, my 360 is on but I am watching TV, I won't see a msg on there so AIM me when you are ready

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
Wise man say, only fools play Madden without wife approval.

This is for all the marry friends:

So like does it become a currency? Like "Ok, I won't play Madden tonight baby" and then you get a blowjob.

Or is it like "OK, I won't play Madden tonight baby" and then your wife won't be a bitch to you?

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Asomugha 99 and not Revis?

Not a jet fan but SMH.
He can't get 99 for those crappy arm tackles. He couldn't even shut down

Or those aren't all the 99s, obviously. I bet you Brees will be 99.

Top Bottom