• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

CB3 said:
God damn i just got it taken to me. GG Somnia. NFC Beast is back with a vengeance.

But man oh man his first TD was BS. He is uploading it now so you all can see. All i could do was laugh
So much for the Lions talk. Can't even beat Chaddaddy

wait wait wait...Pennington got almost 400 yards and 5 tds? o_O

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i blew alot of coverages. i would blitz and so much time would go by id jump a route figuring the pressure would get there. I forgot about the Cowboys god like (in madden anyway) O-Line.

Nightz

GG Ram. The animation where the defender goes for the receiver's legs and knocks the ball loose irritates me so much. 3 crucial drops by my tight ends in this game because of it. Oh and one stupid holding call that nullified a 50 yard run by Donald Brown. Ridiculous. Your running back, Glover, is a beast though. It takes like 12 men to bring him down.

Oh well, I knew this would be a test for my team. To win the AFCN you gotta go through the Ravens and Steelers. Obviously the Bengals aren't quite there yet. I'm just glad I was able to keep it close.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Sorry man! I forgot Austin had 2 that quarter.
"I'm sorry, I was scoring so damn much, I couldn't tell which awesome TD you were talking about. It would be like asking Alex Smith if he remembers that dick he sucked last night. Which one, bitch?! I'm not a mind reader!"

Somnia

Rorschach said:
"I'm sorry, I was scoring so damn much, I couldn't tell which awesome TD you were talking about. It would be like asking Alex Smith if he remembers that dick he sucked last night. Which one, bitch?! I'm not a mind reader!"

:lol :lol

Ramirez

Nightz said:
GG Ram. The animation where the defender goes for the receiver's legs and knocks the ball loose irritates me so much. 3 crucial drops by my tight ends in this game because of it. Oh and one stupid holding call that nullified a 50 yard run by Donald Brown. Ridiculous. Your running back, Glover, is a beast though. It takes like 12 men to bring him down.

Oh well, I knew this would be a test for my team. To win the AFCN you gotta go through the Ravens and Steelers. Obviously the Bengals aren't quite there yet. I'm just glad I was able to keep it close.

Yea it was a gg, I had 8 pass deflections and no INTs, most of them hitting me right square in the chest, so frustrating.

I can't say for sure, but I think the only reason your guy did that insane run is because of the holding call, it seems that when a penalty is called in this game the RB becomes unstoppable for some reason.

I will ride Corey Glover into the sunset of this season, regardless of the outcome!

gg fifty. i thought you were going to just take it to me on the ground cause i couldn't stop you. got a couple timely picks and the TD before the half was a backbreaker.

p.s. joey keller was getting injured every other play wtf :lol

Fifty

I'm stupid. I shouldn't have thrown more than 3 passes all game. I would stay in the league forever if I could hire another league member to play QB for me.

That game was bad. There's bad, and then there's "your opponent is running, breaking tackles, and actually zig-zagging in the open field so as not to score" bad. I would have preferred you just ran that late TD in. It's insulting to know that your opponent is actively trying not to score on routine runs up the middle. I'm fine with conservative playcalling, but when your team is outmuscling mine and you're not scoring as some sort of favor to me, that just makes me feel even worse.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
I'm stupid. I shouldn't have thrown more than 3 passes all game. I would stay in the league forever if I could hire another league member to play QB for me.

That game was bad. There's bad, and then there's "your opponent is running, breaking tackles, and actually zig-zagging in the open field so as not to score" bad. I would have preferred you just ran that late TD in. It's insulting to know that your opponent is actively trying not to score on routine runs up the middle. I'm fine with conservative playcalling, but when your team is outmuscling mine and you're not scoring as some sort of favor to me, that just makes me feel even worse.
Don't think of it as a favor to you. Think of it as a trying to avoid the points brigade's wrath.

Rorschach said:
Bad injury rating.

Ready for our game?

:lol

come on dude i can't fill in for the packers! that's a conflict of interest! my personal interest and me getting a better playoff seeding! i will find a replacement player in a couple mins to play you!

Fifty said:

i was just trying to run the clock out :(

i was tempted to score on that play in the open field but just wanted to run more time off is all.

and you should have run all game. your main rb was destroying me

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

come on dude i can't fill in for the packers! that's a conflict of interest! my personal interest and me getting a better playoff seeding! i will find a replacement player in a couple mins to play you!
Don't worry. We trust you. You can finally fulfill this Packer fantasy of yours.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Lonestar,

When are you free this week?

Anytime between now and Tomorrow night, barring sleep (normally aroun Midnight to 7:30 AM) work (8ish to 5:30ish) and any time spent eating or other bodily functions.

That enough information FMT?

daw840 said:
Story, if you want to play now I am here. Otherwise tomorrow night should be good.

Tomorrow night would be best for me. Sometime after 10:30 EST preferably so I won't even need the wife pass because she'll be off to bed.

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
BLUEMAX GROUP

wanna go tonight? I don't think I can go tomorrow fwiw.

Probably be home around 10:30 or so eastern
I can go in a couple of minutes. As soon as I take my dinner out of the oven.

BigAT

Mrbob said:
Let me be the Pack.

2gumhj6.gif

Ramirez

Sorry AT, the score was actually 21-17 at the half, then during halftime someone gave the Raiders my playbook as their DBs were running the routes better than your WRs were.

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
gg. that facemask penalty....sucked

Yeah you got killed by two penalties in that game, that one and the late hit one where you barely touched LeRon.

I know Jones sucks but maybe more rushing plays would've helped? At least too keep me honest. I guess passing to the flats is kind of like running :p

Also damn is Fitzgerald a beast. I tried everything to stop him and he was killing me all over. There was actually one play where he was wide open for a big gain and you threw it to the TE and I said thank you.

Another division game comes down to the wire, whoo. The NFC West knows me too well it seems.

3-1 in the division though! If only I had been luckier in some other games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman02 said:
Matrix, you around tonight. If not, I can play any night this week (at least I'm pretty sure) after 8:00 cst.

I can lose in like 5 mins?

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow, seachickens pull the upset. 3 game lead with 5 to go.... actually 4 game lead, because F comes before S!

My remaining schedule is Lions, Panthers, Rams, you, and Eagles. Only one of those teams I haven't beaten before was the Eagles and I took CB to overtime while using my backups last season (albeit in cold weather).

Still I'm a long shot, lose one more and I'm pretty much done. But I'm glad to be winning, I already improved on last seasons win total. I've been competitive in all but the game I played against you, although I got shut down pretty hard against the Browns I was still in that one late.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
* TMNT: Turtles in Time Reshelled (50% Off) for 400 points
* Marvel vs Capcom 2 (33% Off) for 800 points.

For those looking for cheap games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Too bad I already bought mvc2 at full price. >:| Shitty netcode. They should hire the ggpo guys!

Plus FMT uses a game shark which makes me not want to play.

the netcode isn't THAT bad. it's not like if you're playing in your living room, but it's also not a lag fest. it's fine for this type of game!

back to madden, with the packers loss i'm the #3 seed at this point. just need the cowpies to lose 2 more games and i win out, then i get a bye!

unfortunately i have to play the rams twice (1 score game in every game we've ever played), the eagles, the cards (tough every time), and the seachickens (tough every time, just pulled away early in the last game but all our others games were 1 score affairs)

as long as i make the playoffs, wildcard or otherwise, i'm cool!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the netcode isn't THAT bad. it's not like if you're playing in your living room, but it's also not a lag fest. it's fine for this type of game!
You won't admit it, but I see you missing moves all the time and jumping around instead of dashing because it's almost impossible. :lol

Rorschach said:
You won't admit it, but I see you missing moves all the time and jumping around instead of dashing because it's almost impossible. :lol

well what i'm saying is that it's not unplayable. its a fun game to play online, what else can i say!

btw any word from LJ? bills are still unclaimed in the franchise :/

Matrix

Striker said:
What's the scoop on Tennessee? :mad:

I'll use them :lol but AB will just go ape shit. Maybe you should pm him or something.

Top Bottom