• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
This is for all the marry friends:

So like does it become a currency? Like "Ok, I won't play Madden tonight baby" and then you get a blowjob.

Or is it like "OK, I won't play Madden tonight baby" and then your wife won't be a bitch to you?
More like, wife falls asleep, schedule Madden game...get cheezed, get no sleep, shitty day at work...rinse and repeat :/

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Better to shit the bed in the regular season than when a championship is on the line!

Im happy to have the opportunity to shit the bed in the postseason then to hopelessly play the regular season knowing illl never go any further

daw840

LukeSmith said:
This is for all the marry friends:

So like does it become a currency? Like "Ok, I won't play Madden tonight baby" and then you get a blowjob.

Or is it like "OK, I won't play Madden tonight baby" and then your wife won't be a bitch to you?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol *deep breath*:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Im happy to have the opportunity to shit the bed in the postseason then to hopelessly play the regular season knowing illl never go any further

You sound like a Pats fan trying to justify how great they were for going 16-0 despite losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl. Except, you don't have 3 championships to point to as past glory. But keep up the good work with your easy button team! :D

Striker

Somnia said:
Romo out 9 weeks =(
vfcs8x.jpg

CB3

LiveWire said:
You sound like a Pats fan trying to justify how great they were for going 16-0 despite losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl. Except, you don't have 3 championships to point to as past glory. But keep up the good work with your easy button team! :D

Not my fault my real life team isnt complete shit like the skins. Besides that fact, there are quite a few people in this league who play very well with bad teams. Rors, LJ, DM, ect... They all seem to do well enough. Ive split games with LJ and DM and Rors has beaten me the 1 or 2 times we have played this year.

So you can keep crying about how i have a good team and try to make that an excuse as to why your 0-6 against me in league play, or you can stop blaming your team, your QB, my team, whatever the flavor of the week is, and look within.

Mrbob

I have the secret of success to conquer CB. He can hide behind his fluke plays in our playoff game he won, but I dominated his offense that game with my defensive play. Hit me up on steam chat sometime Live and I'll try to help you out.

CB3

:lol

I ENCOURAGE you to hit up bob. Bob hasnt figured out dick about me. His TE cheese aint enough. Thats all he has

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Not my fault my real life team isnt complete shit like the skins.

Actually, they are, Eagles fans just don't realize it yet.

CB3 said:
Besides that fact, there are quite a few people in this league who play very well with bad teams. Rors, LJ, DM, ect... They all seem to do well enough. Ive split games with LJ and DM and Rors has beaten me the 1 or 2 times we have played this year.

So you can keep crying about how i have a good team and try to make that an excuse as to why your 0-6 against me in league play, or you can stop blaming your team, your QB, my team, whatever the flavor of the week is, and look within.

All that proves is that Rors, LJ and DM are better than me. It doesn't take away from your team's overrated-ness. Maybe you'd put your money where your mouth is and GM a Lions or Chiefs to playoff success?

CB3

Im pretty sure i could take the Lions into the playoffs. I could beat up on Bob twice a year no problem.

Didnt i kill you like 60-3 with the Jets as well. Are they overrated too?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Im pretty sure i could take the Lions into the playoffs. I could beat up on Bob twice a year no problem.

Didnt i kill you like 60-3 with the Jets as well. Are they overrated too?
I'd put money on this. You would not be able to take them to the playoffs with the stock roster. That is guaranteed.

Somnia

GG Daw...an ugly ass game on both sides, but good game none the less.

I lost Romo for 9 weeks and Brooking for 3 weeks =( ughhhh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's all well and good that you think that but here are the facts before you say that you also beat people with the Jets:

1) The Jets and Eagles have two of the best OLs in the game, the Lions OL is one of the worst

2) The Jets and Eagles have starting CBs that are better than most, if not all, of the teams in the game. Asante/Sheldon versus Revis/Lito. Lions dont' have anything near that.

3) Both the Jets and the Eagles DLs are miles ahead of the Lions. I won't say front 7 because the combo of Ernie Sims, J-Pete, and Larry Foote is actually pretty good as LBs go, but they have zero talent in front of them.

Say what you want, but you can ask Dskillz about his struggles with the team. You wouldn't be able to blitz like you do because your CBs wouldn't be able to go out there on an island against a WR. You wouldn't be able to run the ball or scramble like you do, because defenders would be in your backfield all game. Teams would run all over you because your DL will either get pancaked or easily one on one'd, the opposing OL would be on the second level in a flash.

I also have a good team, I'm not going to deny it, but it's stupid to shit on our brothers who got locked out of their own teams and went with lesser franchises. Hard as it may be to believe a lot of these guys are really good, but just get bad breaks. (Story, Blue, Striker, GCQ come to mind)

CB3

I wasnt shitting on Dskillz. Had he been using the Texans instead of the Lions when we played he probably would have beaten me. It was a close game when we played. Not quite sure who you think im talking shit to.

Mrbob

No one should cry about offensive lines till they play behind my oline. D:

Gonna trade some high rated players for first and second round picks this offseason, be ready!

daw840

Somnia said:
GG Daw...an ugly ass game on both sides, but good game none the less.

I lost Romo for 9 weeks and Brooking for 3 weeks =( ughhhh

No, it wasn't a good game, at all. This is why I am probably not going to continue with this league after this season. I injured Romo and Jones (for nearly the entire game), you were still able to just murder my team. AP fumbled 3 fucking times, out of 15 passing attempts 5 of them were interceptions, Pennington through quite a few that hit my DBs right in the hands and weren't intercepted, etc.

If I can't even beat a team without their starting QB and RB, then I don't care to play this game. I have tried to change my playstyle up drastically. I ran the ball 26 times for 166 yards with AP and STILL never scored a touchdown. That is fucking ridiculous.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:
GCQ is also a panthers fan, but they played me really tough.
ah i thought when you said "brothers who got locked out of their own teams and went with lesser franchises" you meant that the people you listed weren't playing with their teams

Mrbob

daw840 said:
No, it wasn't a good game, at all. This is why I am probably not going to continue with this league after this season. I injured Romo and Jones (for nearly the entire game), you were still able to just murder my team. AP fumbled 3 fucking times, out of 15 passing attempts 5 of them were interceptions, Pennington through quite a few that hit my DBs right in the hands and weren't intercepted, etc.

If I can't even beat a team without their starting QB and RB, then I don't care to play this game. I have tried to change my playstyle up drastically. I ran the ball 26 times for 166 yards with AP and STILL never scored a touchdown. That is fucking ridiculous.

Trade me a couple of your olinemen before u quit kthx.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
I also have a good team, I'm not going to deny it, but it's stupid to shit on our brothers who got locked out of their own teams and went with lesser franchises. Hard as it may be to believe a lot of these guys are really good, but just get bad breaks. (Story, Blue, Striker, GCQ come to mind)

Agreed. Story gave me a helluva game (and might've beat me [I think he did] in year 1).

LiveWire

LJ11 said:
Can you play after LOST?

Well, I'm heading out to the bars soon since the federal government is closed for the 3rd straight day tomorrow. It's like Mardi Gras in DC this week. :lol

If you can't go tonight no worries, I'm around tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.

Rorschach

I don't think CB can make it to the playoffs with the Lions.

I don't think I could either. Personally, I would have gone OL/DL the first two drafts and nothing else.

Plus, you have to worry about teams with better names like the Bears, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, etc
Mrbob said:
No one should cry about offensive lines till they play behind my oline. D:

Gonna trade some high rated players for first and second round picks this offseason, be ready!
You should have rebuilt yours through FA/Draft like me! Mine isn't amazing, but it's way better than when I started. Noo everyone has to go with the fancy "skills" positions! Pfft! Line or bust!

Wellington said:

I would love to see what a true fan could do with the Falcons rather than a closet Saints lover who doesn't even know who the Falcons main rival really is!

:D :lol

LukeSmith said:
Agreed. Story gave me a helluva game (and might've beat me [I think he did] in year 1

Yea, I won that one. My problem is when things go bad they go really bad or I take a lead towards the end of the game and my primary deficiency on defense rears it's ugly head......the secondary, specifically the corners. :\

Striker

Rorschach said:
You should have rebuilt yours through FA/Draft like me! Mine isn't amazing, but it's way better than when I started. Noo everyone has to go with the fancy "skills" positions! Pfft! Line or bust!
Yes. I've gone OT/OG Chris Grant in 2nd round in the 2010 draft, RT Adrian Grant in the 1st round in the 2011 draft, and also added a OT Murray who Daw chose for me in the Jackson trade (also 77 OVR).

My RG/RT was fairly average-to-awful with the initial roster.

Also, is Titans sub-led or is AB still in?

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
I would love to see what a true fan could do with the Falcons rather than a closet Saints lover who doesn't even know who the Falcons main rival really is!

:D :lol

Yea, I won that one. My problem is when things go bad they go really bad or I take a lead towards the end of the game and my primary deficiency on defense rears it's ugly head......the secondary, specifically the corners. :\
Listen here buddy! You owe me a program!

DCX

CB3

God damn i just got it taken to me. GG Somnia. NFC Beast is back with a vengeance.

But man oh man his first TD was BS. He is uploading it now so you all can see. All i could do was laugh

Top Bottom