• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Same reason you use the Raiders :(
That's just love. <3

Winner of the Power Team Off-Season Tournament. Never forget!
Gallery-Super-Bowl-XLIII--014.jpg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well what i'm saying is that it's not unplayable. its a fun game to play online, what else can i say!
We should get some games going when some more suckers buy it at reduced price.

TheCrow

Peterboy, the earliest I can play is Friday so let me know if you'll be available too. I can only hope we aren't the last game. I wouldn't be surprised if you pull off a win. Chapman + my lack of playing = wide open running lanes.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
Peterboy, the earliest I can play is Friday so let me know if you'll be available too. I can only hope we aren't the last game. I wouldn't be surprised if you pull off a win. Chapman + my lack of playing = wide open running lanes.
sneaky-cat.jpg

That's not what I heard. I heard something about "tearing that ass up."

birdman can you find out from AB what's going on? he said get a sub.... but then didn't expand if he meant only against the colts or for good. i have people that can fill in, just need to know the story!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Something came up with Birdman right when we were about to start our game and he had to leave. I don't think he's going to respond to your post anytime soon FMT.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Something came up with Birdman right when we were about to start our game and he had to leave. I don't think he's going to respond to your post anytime soon FMT.
Wife read the blowjob talk in the thread.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:

I hope it was the good kind of wife aggro. I'm pulling for you Birdman!

Ophiuchus

Banned
FMT has finally taken me off the bench and put me in !!!. who wants a game I'm down to fill in for anyone just let me know Xbl name is sinistar28 as well as my aim name is sinistar28

btw fellas there is going to be a temporary sub player that can fill in, his username is sinistar. he will likely be taking over a team that doesn't have an owner at the end of the season so if you need a fill-in he can do it.

there is also one more potential "spot duty" player that maybe filling in and isn't in the league but that is still to be determined.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sinistar said:
FMT has finally taken me off the bench and put me in !!!. who wants a game I'm down to fill in for anyone just let me know Xbl name is sinistar28 as well as my aim name is sinistar28
I'm in for a practice game with you ol' buddy ol' pal. :D

Sable! I have a snow day (FUCK YEAH!!!) so I will be home all day! Wooo!

Wellington said:

They better not shut school down...I left shit there that I desperately need today :(

Wellington said:

K I'll be available to play sometime after 7pm est. Last night I was either watching lost or sleeping when you posted.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Anytime between now and Tomorrow night, barring sleep (normally aroun Midnight to 7:30 AM) work (8ish to 5:30ish) and any time spent eating or other bodily functions.

That enough information FMT?
Barring a power outage, I should be around at 8 EST tonight.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Aight, sounds good.
We are under a high wind warning until 9PM tonight with gusts between 55-65MPH. If I should lose power, I obviously will not be able to respond, so I apologize ahead of time if I stand you up. For now, let's just plan on meeting up at 8PM EST on Live.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
We are under a high wind warning until 9PM tonight with gusts between 55-65MPH. If I should lose power, I obviously will not be able to respond, so I apologize ahead of time if I stand you up. For now, let's just plan on meeting up at 8PM EST on Live.

Wait, I don't see Wind on the "Acceptable Reasons to Not Play." How can this BE?

I can wait, all the way to Sunday!

LiveWire

LJ I'm home all day ready to play whenever you are. Also, what's your AIM? I thought I had it correct but I didn't see you online.

Also, just took a walk around downtown DC this morning. It feels like I was playing Fallout 3: Arctic Apocalypse. :lol

Smokey

Since my season is over there's only 2 things left for me to do:

1.) Tank pheeniks style
2.) Hurt somebody. Badly. It stars with Kelly James or James Kelly whatever the fuck his name is. I'm aiming for at least one cart animation a game.

daw840

Smokey said:
Since my season is over there's only 2 things left for me to do:

1.) Tank pheeniks style
2.) Hurt somebody. Badly. It stars with Kelly James or James Kelly whatever the fuck his name is. I'm aiming for at least one cart animation a game.

Well, I am proud to say that I have knocked out 1 star player for the rest of the season! Tony Romo can lick my balls!!

Nothing against you Somnia, I really do hate that fucker though

LJ11

LiveWire said:
LJ I'm home all day ready to play whenever you are. Also, what's your AIM? I thought I had it correct but I didn't see you online.

Also, just took a walk around downtown DC this morning. It feels like I was playing Fallout 3: Arctic Apocalypse. :lol

I can play in 30 minutes, that good?

PBY

Banned
crow, i have no class on friday, but i am going out that night, i have a dinner/date function that i'm not sure when its starting.... In short, the earlier the better, but I can try to work around when you can play

and no way I'm beating your ass :lol :lol

LJ11

:lol

Yeah, I knew something was strange with that INT. McGee made this lunge animation that you rarely see. Fucker didn't want to go down too, I just wanted him to get tackled in the endzone and he starts bouncing off every tackler.

Definitely changed the momentum, because you had a nice long drive going, would have tied it up.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
birdman can you find out from AB what's going on? he said get a sub.... but then didn't expand if he meant only against the colts or for good. i have people that can fill in, just need to know the story!

I'll see what's going on with Brian. I don't think he was quitting, but I don't know for sure.

Rorschach said:
Wife read the blowjob talk in the thread.

This is true, but it's not why I had to leave last night...not sure if that's good or bad.

Matrix, I'm not sure if I'll be able to play tonight, but tomorrow night shouldn't be a problem. Of course, I'll have to check with the wife first, or maybe she'll just let me know after she reads this post!!

Birdman02

Wellington said:
She reads this thread? Holy crap. :lol

She says it's so she knows when I have games scheduled, but I think she likes seeing a bunch of grown men bitching like little kids over a video game.

MaddenGAF...we know drama!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bird, I have company over tonight so I couldn't play anyway.

I will be free tomorrow night anytime past 9 pm est if your wife allows it....
whipped.jpg

DCX

DCX
woah, wife infiltration? Is that a first? GG Q. First time all season everything clicked like i knew we could :/ It might be to little to late, but it felt nice. That one DT you have is a monster, fuck i feared running his way.

Well, the road to 8-8 continues :p

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys have Roid Rage or something. I get pissed but never enough to break controllers. those fuckers are 50 bucks a piece. It aint worth it.

Ive still got my same controllers for every system since the NES.

Wellington said:
broken controller image

Both within less than one minutes worth of game time.

I imagine one was the int you threw in fg range down 1, and the other when i completed the 4th and 1 in my territory up one, both right at the end.

Sorry man, the int was just a zone you threw immediately at the lb, the 4th down there wasn't a chance i was giving you the ball back. I imagine you had no intention of scoring quickly near the end there and giving me the ball back since I had been moving it pretty well the 2nd half.

Anyways I had fun, I was pretty much airing it out when i went down 10 cause I was afraid you'd hold onto the ball with the running game. Had some really awful plays on defense myself, missed a lot of tackles (i did make up for it with some key stops on tosses though). Is it normal for players to be slower when you switch to them? It seems like players go one speed on defense and when you switch they go another. That or more controller is busted (it did decide to attempt a hit stick all on its own)?

also looks like i put out brown for 3 weeks, the hit wasn't even that big, in fact it came after a missed tackle I believe.

Top Bottom