• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach said:
GG. You do know your team is bullshit, right? :lol I would probably be pissed if that was my team. :p

Good game by you, though. Awesome user pick. Dunno how that was pulled off... usually you can't intercept when running like that. Great TD drive in the 4th too.

there went your last chance to possibly catch the broncos!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
broncs team is legit! i've seen it first hand time and again.

saints/broncos "undefeated" superbowl!
That would mean someone has to go 18-1. Ultimate shame. And it would be 18-1* if it was crow.

Rorschach said:
That would mean someone has to go 18-1. Ultimate shame. And it would be 18-1* if it was crow.

then raiders/49ers superbowl rematch!

lets do it rors..... together!!

predator_handshake_0.jpg

p.s. you're carl weathers

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
then raiders/49ers superbowl rematch!

lets do it rors..... together!!

http://api.ning.com/files/KHCqx9nG4SwVln8xvdY5ETZr9TDeiZ3nvl4ob9jHZSeo-r9ybeQsbiQBYb643TObx3h99eU8kAE0DTGJVnRhT3Purdc19sn1/predator_handshake_0.jpg[/IG]
[/QUOTE]
Tell you what, I'll make it as far as you do, but if you're 1 and done, I'm out!

[QUOTE]
p.s. you're carl weathers[/QUOTE]You son of a bitch!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow Bears are the #6 seed right now for the playoffs. mrbob... rising from the ashes of a lost season!

i just need to win the rest of my games, and have the cowpies lose 2 out of their last 5, and i'll get that delicious bye week.

otherwise i play bob in the wildcard game, which is kind of like a bye week for me as well.
I need to basically win out. Stupid Bears and Falcons.

More importantly, STUPID EA AND THEIR STUPID SEEDING ARGH!

Wellington said:

finally i'm benefitting from EA's glorious tie-breakers after having 2 division titles stripped from me!

my competition in the west is the Seahawks. my division competition are the Cowboys, Packers, and Saints. i can at least get in above the packers, doubtful the saints will lose 3 games this season so thats pretty much done, and the cowpies would have to lose at least 2 more games for me to have a chance :(

but i'll take 3 out of 4!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

I need to win out also...Bob owns a tie breaker over me. I gots the Bucs, Cowboys, Colts, Bucs and Texans ( the Tank/Bjoeron showdown that never was ) I can hope to get out of this 3-4 wins if i have any shot.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
I need to win out also...Bob owns a tie breaker over me. I gots the Bucs, Cowboys, Colts, Bucs and Texans ( the Tank/Bjoeron showdown that never was ) I can hope to get out of this 3-4 wins if i have any shot.

DCX

I'm looking at the same list you are and not seeing 3-4 wins for you, bub.

If my division is locked up maybe you'll get Rhett Bomar and DJ Claytor tho!

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I'm looking at the same list you are and not seeing 3-4 wins for you, bub.

If my division is locked up maybe you'll get Rhett Bomar and DJ Claytor tho!
Batman twice, Superman...thats three wins right there.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Batman is dead.
I killed him.
Better for me, i'll play bizzaro Batman ( CPU ). Superman is just trying to break the league record with Mr Mason. It's all good ;)

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What is the league record for rushing yards/tds in a season?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
So who are you benching for breaking the rules?

:lol

He gets to pick the game right?

Luke, you know you want to rest Manning against the Texans!

LukeSmith

DMczaf said:
I probably would.

Is that the worst beating you've ever taken in league play?

Matrix said:
:lol

He gets to pick the game right?

Luke, you know you want to rest Manning against the Texans!

Manning can sit if I clinch a bye, otherwise Girley will just sit until MJD gets hurt.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:

DCX
Only tiebreaker in this league is team name.

Matrix

DCX said:
I didn't know we kept those types of stats :p

DCX

I don't toss like crazy, once or twice a game.

I am Superman though, you got that right.
Me-1.jpg

Matrix age 3! :p

Cheap ass plastic Christopher Reeve Halloween costume ftw!

We have no proof Dm is really Batman.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Manning can sit if I clinch a bye, otherwise Girley will just sit until MJD gets hurt.

Forget that, Girley tore me a new one last game, lets sit him.

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Is that the worst beating you've ever taken in league play?

Nope i beat him when he was like 13-0 my 12-4 season with Vick, 42-3. I also layed a vicious beatdown to Wellie who is still butthurt over it :p

DCX

DMczaf

Matrix said:
We have no proof Dm is really Batman.

Because Batman makes sure no one ever can connect the dots.

Not like my disguise is just some pair of glasses and a cheap business suit! Come on Metropolis!

DCX said:
Nope i beat him when he was like 13-0 my 12-4 season with Vick, 42-3. I also layed a vicious beatdown to Wellie who is still butthurt over it :p

DCX

And you even took kneels in the game. How did you pull that off?!

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Forget that, Girley tore me a new one last game, lets sit him.

Maybe Girley will get his sitting out of the way against Fifty! I dunno, maybe I'll just tally up the quarters he doesn't play and he'll get his game that way.

The only reason I'm being "penalized" is because DM believed his Madden luck was going to bring him back. It's bullshit, Aquamannnnnnnnnnnn! :lol

DMczaf said:
And you even took kneels in the game. How did you pull that off?!

You or anyone else isn't getting "knees" taken when you go for an onside kick down huge with less than 2 to play. That coupled with the timeout is proof positive that you believed you could get the ball back or pad Freeman's stats or whatever.

You were rudely awoken from that dream and now, days later are still whimpering about it.

Wellington said:
Dammit dude you beat me then lose to Bob WTF is this shit.

not like i didn't try, bob played well. I played a pretty good game I thought. I wound up with the ball with 45 seconds before OT and got one long completion, but mismanaged the clock imo. Then he won the coin toss and this play happened:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16855039

Somehow his wr was wide open even though it was a cover 2 zone i believe. my cb on that side decided to just leave his area, not sure if it was cause I highlighted someone or if it had to do with me setting my #1 cb to his #1 wr and my #2 cb to his #2 wr?

A couple other plays:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16855056

Reggie dropping a td catch that was in his hands, had to settle for a fg.

Forgot to get highlights, but there was a play i thought was a catch and they ruled it out of bounds and wouldn't let me challenge. Then a play with Hester where it seemed like he teleported and caught the ball off the ground. It was crazy.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Because Batman makes sure no one ever can connect the dots.

Not like my disguise is just some pair of glasses and a cheap business suit! Come on Metropolis!

:(

:lol @ Dm/Luke still fighting over a game. Is this really going to carry on into season 3?

Matrix

Wellington said:

I think DCX thinks he played our game years ago.

:lol @ Luke

I think DM is going to hunt you down in his batwing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
Then he won the coin toss and this play happened:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16855039

Somehow his wr was wide open even though it was a cover 2 zone i believe. my cb on that side decided to just leave his area, not sure if it was cause I highlighted someone or if it had to do with me setting my #1 cb to his #1 wr and my #2 cb to his #2 wr?

It's cover 2. That area is designed to be uncovered. We had this discussion after our game.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
I think DCX thinks he played our game years ago.

:lol @ Luke

I think DM is going to hunt you down in his batwing.
It was years ago, it was best season in Madden where i was 12-4 and missed the playoffs and some douche got in at 8-8.

DCX

Wellington said:
It's cover 2. That area is designed to be uncovered. We had this discussion after our game.

oh then i'm retarded. from the playbook screen it looked more like the cb should move straight back. in the video he moved in, like way in almost lined up with the tackle. guess i won't be calling that play again. Should have learned after our talk

DMczaf

sableholic said:
oh then i'm retarded. from the playbook screen it looked more like the cb should move straight back. in the video he moved in, like way in almost lined up with the tackle. guess i won't be calling that play again. Should have learned after our talk

You were probably thinking of Cover 3

Thats where both DBs go into deep zones instead of just covering the flats

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
Yeah the CB would take the HB or TE in the flats the safety should have seen that and rushed up on the route but no, the AI is stupid.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Yeah the CB would take the HB or TE in the flats the safety should have seen that and rushed up on the route but no, the AI is stupid.

DCX

The route the receiver ran was a fade which is pretty much checkmate against Cover 2 - the safety is going to be even later to the receiver because of the receiver's little angle out before he goes up on the fade. If Bob hot routed the fade there, guessing cover2, double kudos to him.

LJ11

Bob sent his TE on a fly, so the strong safety had to defend two guys. Hard to do both. Nice job flooding the zone.

Top Bottom