• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Oh yeah! Burnout ps3, y'all! Every Sunday since football is gone! All-Star game sucks anyway. YOU HEARD!

I have Burnout PS3 thanks to FMT <3

Who watches an All-star game without any Rockets? Game will be shitty cause of that. Plus most the guys voted in are f-ing hurt and not playing. Who the hell wants to watch Jason Kidd? zzzzzzzz

Mrbob

This thread has one stealth attack after another lately, damn!

510999861_f7b233bd4a_o.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is the longest Madden has gone on without any breaks I believe. I think some of us have gone off the deep end.

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
I'd bet the majority of the MaddenGAF arguments occur on Friday nights, when there are few games left to play because people are bored with dick in hand - aside from marriedGAF who hopefully has dick-in-spouse-mouth.

Hi Mrs. Birdman!

:lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
crow and peterboy no?

Astro ill be around tomorrow night and sunday morning. if you cant go either time ill be around all day monday

bluemax

Banned
Some of you guys need to develop other hobbies or something. Or at least play other games.

Also is Dskillz out? He was/is my next opponent :(

Mrbob

This is what happens when we have extended weeks in Madden. I blame FMT for all of this!

Since Valentines Day is a day away, I say Madden GAF forgets the past and has a big group hug!

hug-it-out-bitch.gif

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
CB3 said:
crow and peterboy no?

Astro ill be around tomorrow night and sunday morning. if you cant go either time ill be around all day monday
Yeah I can play until about 3 and maybe late tonight. Tomorrow I have to finish a project during the day but I can probably play later. After that fifty (or whoever else if he's not able at the time) is taking over for me since I'll be out during the week.

Mrbob

Yeah that is hot. And I will be playing the PC Master Race version too.

I've played all 3, console versions look muddy and muted compared to the glorious pc version. But I would still get it on 360 or PS3 if that is all you have. Gameplay is still good. Even if you are forced with 24 people and matchmaking versus 32 on a map with dedicated servers. :D

dont you guys get tired of the same fucking FPS all the time? the game looks like MW2, which you already have!

i suppose the same could be said of sports games, but i love sports games :D

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dont you guys get tired of the same fucking FPS all the time? the game looks like MW2, which you already have!

Heck no!

1) BC2 has better team, squad based play.

2) BC2 has better enviroments

3) BC2 has destructable enviroments that change the layout of the map

4) BC2 has vehicles which can change the landscape in battle

5) MW2 is garbage.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

looks nothing like MW2:lol

Mrbob

Actually, I should put that last comment into context you'll understand.

I'd rather watch Alex Smith give Jeff Garcia a handjob than play Modern Warfare 2.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
the lions did quit.

if zep isn't signed into the league by 12 pm pst i'm giving them to you.

p.s. storybook what time works for you today?

Looks like my turn to play the CPU finally arrived! At long last I'm one of the big boys!

I'm joking

TheCrow

Peterboy, I can play now. I just got back from Blockbuster after I found out that I forgot my Madden game at my dorm. :lol I was only able to get a copy from Blockbuster because I looked behind the Madden 09 cases.

Zep

Banned
Lol at a deadline when the week isn't even over...

If sinistar wants to finish the last 5 games with detroit have at it good man. I'll fill in for brian until he gets his work handled.

Be home in an hour.

Matrix

Denogg, when will be good for you to play? If possible I'd like to get our game done this weekend.

PBY

Banned
TheCrow said:
GG Peterboy. It showed that I haven't played in a long time. I could not pass at all but defense won the game for me.
yeah good game... those two fumbles returned for tds kiiiiiiiiiilled me

i still don't know how to fair catch punt returns :lol

Matrix

peterb0y said:

Press the Y button. If the button doesn't respond and it looks like he's about to hit stick the shit out of you, move your player out of the way.

TheCrow

peterb0y said:
yeah good game... those two fumbles returned for tds kiiiiiiiiiilled me

Yeah, and it was frustrating for me to see your HBs just barely make it past the first down marker. So many potential third down stops that just came up short.

Ror: I am about to eat dinner so we could play later tonight.

Top Bottom