• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:

Will you actually try to give someone a challenge with them? :p

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Will you actually try to give someone a challenge with them? :p
I give everyone challenges! That AB game was a fluke because I couldn't sub out anyone and I was playing with 50-65 rated guards and a 70 rated center. Collins makes wild throws at the slightest amount of pressure. :( Also, with 60s LBs. :p

Luke won at the last second. You won on the last drive. Striker lost at the last second. I keep shit close!

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I give everyone challenges! That AB game was a fluke because I couldn't sub out anyone and I was playing with 50-65 rated guards and a 70 rated center. Collins makes wild throws at the slightest amount of pressure. :( Also, with 60s LBs. :p

Luke won at the last second. You won on the last drive. Striker lost at the last second. I keep shit close!

You ran all over me with CJ - I think you were chasing Turner on AB's behalf.

E-lite

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:

I beat Pheeniks when he used the Titans.

If we are talking about last season, I can't recall all the fine details of our game other than it seemed like you were not giving it your all imo.

TheCrow

Rorschach said:

You still going to sub for the packers, right? Either way I'll be getting some practice against the cpu in the mean time.

Matrix

bluemax said:
Who is filling in as Lions?

I am going to play a few quarters against CPU Lions as practice.

I'll do it if you want. Easy W for you.

Zep

Banned
I completely forgot you needed a code to play this shit and of course my used copy didn't come with it... EA does the stupidest shit.

Luckily I got one from a friend...I should be signed in now.

edit: ok guess it wants to hang on the verifying code screen.

Mrbob said:
Tomorrow night.

As understanding as the wife is I am positive I won't be playing Madden on valentines day night.

So you have no availability tonight? She works from 7pm-7am est tonight, so I'm free almost whenever tonight if you are available. If not the only time i'm probably going to be free tomm is when i'm up and she's sleeping, so early on like 10am-1pm est. If that won't work I am off Monday for presidents day.

Somnia

LJ when are you free to play? I'm good tonight after 10pm cst, tomorrow after 7pm cst, Monday after 630 pm cst or Tuesday after 6pm cst (could be a bit later if my meeting runs late).

LukeSmith

sableholic said:
I'm not sure how serious you were, but as understanding as the wife is I am positive I won't be playing Madden on valentines day night.

MarriedGAF, where does Valentine's Day rank on the "Odds of you getting some kind of sex" ratio for a given year? I'd assume it's something like this:

• Birthday 1:1 (like, you're at least getting blown on your birthday)
  • Father's Day 5:6 (At my house it's going to be 'if you ever want me to be a father, you better figure out a way to convince me it's worth it')
  • New Years 4:5 (depends on how drunk you get her)
  • Christmas 3:4 (are the kids asleep? Oh, you had kids? Nevermind, not happening)
  • Valentine's Day 1:2 (Since it's a holiday for women, they probably want a night off from being asked to put out)

Feel free to jump in, Mrs. Birdman

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
I think Wellington and I set the record for turnovers. 14! I love you Madden. Happy Valentine's Day Tiburon!
A lot of those were fucking retarded. Line drives from qbs that normally would have been arced a little more kept getting picked by lbs and Ss that dropped underneath.

Kenny Phillips continues his FF streak. His POW is so good.

LJ11

Somnia said:
LJ when are you free to play? I'm good tonight after 10pm cst, tomorrow after 7pm cst, Monday after 630 pm cst or Tuesday after 6pm cst (could be a bit later if my meeting runs late).

Yeah, I can play at 10 central tonight.

bluemax

Banned
GG Matrix, that was a ridiculous number of fumbles. I really thought from looking at the rosters that the Lions O Line was better than how they showed today.

Man I sucked in the Red Zone in the first half, really annoyed at myself for throwing that INT right too you.

Second half was a lot better, although having to kneel in the red zone at the end sucks, haha.

Thanks for playing! Sad I couldn't play DSkillz.

Also I'm so uploading the LoJack INT. I love when Dline dudes get TAINTS.

Edit: Dammit it won't let me save it :(

Mrbob

sableholic said:
As understanding as the wife is I am positive I won't be playing Madden on valentines day night.

So you have no availability tonight? She works from 7pm-7am est tonight, so I'm free almost whenever tonight if you are available. If not the only time i'm probably going to be free tomm is when i'm up and she's sleeping, so early on like 10am-1pm est. If that won't work I am off Monday for presidents day.

Maybe monday night then...not home right now. Having some friends head over tonight, so if I'm free it won't be till later. Unless plans change. I work almost all day on Mon so I don't get home till around 10est.

Gonna be busy during the day tomorrow. Long story short the gf has to leave mid afternoon tomorrow on a business trip so I'll be stuck valentine's night alone. :( Well maybe not I'll be with my madden friends perhaps!

Stay on aim tonight. I'll see if I can work some of my personal life schedule around to get a madden game in. :lol

Matrix

bluemax said:
GG Matrix, that was a ridiculous number of fumbles. I really thought from looking at the rosters that the Lions O Line was better than how they showed today.

Man I sucked in the Red Zone in the first half, really annoyed at myself for throwing that INT right too you.

Second half was a lot better, although having to kneel in the red zone at the end sucks, haha.

Thanks for playing! Sad I couldn't play DSkillz.

Also I'm so uploading the LoJack INT. I love when Dline dudes get TAINTS.

Edit: Dammit it won't let me save it :(

GG I had no time to throw :lol and it didn't help that the lions team is full of mr. glasses and crappy defenders. I was down to the 3rd string hb by the 4th cause of injuries.

Mrbob

What is funny are the Lions having one of the better loading screen rankings in madden.

QB, WR, RB all 3 bars. Everything else is 2 bars. No 1 bar stats at all.

CPU Matrix strikes again.

Mrbob said:
Maybe monday night then...not home right now. Having some friends head over tonight, so if I'm free it won't be till later. Unless plans change. I work almost all day on Mon so I don't get home till around 10est.

Gonna be busy during the day tomorrow. Long story short the gf has to leave mid afternoon tomorrow on a business trip so I'll be stuck valentine's night alone. :( Well maybe not I'll be with my madden friends perhaps!

Ok not a big deal, let me know tonight if you free up. If not then we'll try and fit it in sometime Monday after 10. And if not then there's always Tuesday or Wednesday (free both nights around 7pm est).

Was looking at the standings and this is almost a must win for you if you want in again. Got two rough games at the end of the season it appears with denver/oakland so to keep up with dcx/wellington you'll probably need this one.

Sorry to hear that your gf will be gone leaving you alone for valentines day night.

Mrbob said:
Stay on aim tonight. I'll see if I can work some of my personal life schedule around to get a madden game in. :lol

Ok will do, not trying to force you into tonight or to schedule around the madden game, just letting you know when i'm available this week.

LukeSmith said:
MarriedGAF, where does Valentine's Day rank on the "Odds of you getting some kind of sex" ratio for a given year? I'd assume it's something like this:

Your odds look pretty much inline with what I like to think my odds are :)

Matrix

Mrbob said:
What is funny are the Lions having one of the better loading screen rankings in madden.

QB, WR, RB all 3 bars. Everything else is 2 bars. No 1 bar stats at all.

CPU Matrix strikes again.

Well that screen is misleading that's for sure. For example my Texans team has 1 bar for running :lol

Props to Dskillz for having the skills to be able to pass so well with that O-line.

LukeSmith said:

• Father's Day 5:6 (At my house it's going to be 'if you ever want me to be a father, you better figure out a way to convince me it's worth it')
  • Christmas 3:4 (are the kids asleep? Oh, you had kids? Nevermind, not happening)
  • Valentine's Day 1:2 (Since it's a holiday for women, they probably want a night off from being asked to put out)

Valentine's Day is normally a good day to get some but my wife is working tomorrow and she works 12 hour shifts so........ I may or may not be getting any. On the other hand, we've both agreed not to buy each other anything this year so it's not like my wallet is going to be bleeding either.

Mrbob

4 of my last 5 games on the schedule is brutal. I've already relegated myself to the fact I probably won't get in.

I can help DCX get into the playoffs though by pounding Wellington.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:

I'll play something with you tomorrow night once I'm home from work, friendo

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
4 of my last 5 games on the schedule is brutal. I've already relegated myself to the fact I probably won't get in.

I can help DCX get into the playoffs though by pounding Wellington.
We're matching up next brother. Prepare yourself.

Every day you dont play Sable is another day I can prepare for our game.

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:

I have no comment, but :lol at asking my wife to answer! I wonder what she'll say.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
I have no comment, but :lol at asking my wife to answer! I wonder what she'll say.

I think I did the odds backwards

• Father's Day 6:5 (At my house it's going to be 'if you ever want me to be a father, you better figure out a way to convince me it's worth it')
  • New Years 5:4 (depends on how drunk you get her)
  • Christmas 4:3 (are the kids asleep? Oh, you had kids? Nevermind, not happening)
  • Valentine's Day 2:1 (Since it's a holiday for women, they probably want a night off from being asked to put out)
  • St. Patrick's Day 3:1 (that said, if your wife is under 30 and Irish and you don't have kids this is a LOCK)
  • Her Birthday 5:1 (Triple your odds in the "no direction" if you have kids - in fact, if you have kids, the only thing you're getting on her birthday is a day of hanging out with your kids by yourself)

Mrbob

Sable I snuck out early to get home...have a little free time if we start in like the next 10 min. Can get the game in.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Astro: He is not home.

LukeSmith said:
Is that Ahmad Bradshaw 44 coming in at the end of the play?
mwink.gif

TheCrow

GG rors. My offense was inconsistent to say the least and it didn't help that your defensive calls were confusing me. Love how the game came down to the wire and I was lucky to kick the winning field goal as time expired.

wow Bears are the #6 seed right now for the playoffs. mrbob... rising from the ashes of a lost season!

i just need to win the rest of my games, and have the cowpies lose 2 out of their last 5, and i'll get that delicious bye week.

otherwise i play bob in the wildcard game, which is kind of like a bye week for me as well.

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
GG rors. My offense was inconsistent to say the least and it didn't help that your defensive calls were confusing me. Love how the game came down to the wire and I was lucky to kick the winning field goal as time expired.
GG. You do know your team is bullshit, right? :lol I would probably be pissed if that was my team. :p

Good game by you, though. Awesome user pick. Dunno how that was pulled off... usually you can't intercept when running like that. Great TD drive in the 4th too.

Top Bottom