• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
oh then i'm retarded. from the playbook screen it looked more like the cb should move straight back. in the video he moved in, like way in almost lined up with the tackle. guess i won't be calling that play again. Should have learned after our talk
The outside CBs are supposed to bump and then play 5-10 yards off the LOS. in flats coverage. Whether or not the S "Sees" the fade by the outside receiver, Bob ran a guy on the inside right at the safety. This would have been a completion in real life or Madden life.

Edit: I'm late as always. :(

Ramirez

DMczaf said:
So who are you benching for breaking the rules?

I think it's absurd that any penalty would try to be enforced on him considering all of the other BS that has happened and nothing was done.

LJ11

So I accepted a friend invite for some stranger, thought it may be someone I know, dude is sending me voices messages asking if I'm Larry Fitzgerald, he's like 14...:lol

Had to share.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LJ11 said:
So I accepted a friend invite for some stranger, thought it may be someone I know, dude is sending me voices messages asking if I'm Larry Fitzgerald, he's like 14...:lol

Had to share.

Got to love how freaking strange xbox live is.

Zep

Banned
LJ11 said:

Had to share.

thats just Frank stalking you

LJ11 said:

Had to share.

well? are you him?

in other news, gg story. i was up 28-0 and you made a game of it. i knew a fumble was coming for me in that weather, but what i didn't anticipate was the INT i threw. i swear i didn't see your cb AT ALL. he must have been behind crabtree hidden because it looked to me like crabcakes was wide open.

then the pick you threw late was a killer. i was trying to jam the middle and make you throw an out which is why i called the cover 2 and i guess right.

also, sjax was a monster :(

Rorschach

LJ11 said:

Had to share.
Poor kid. :(

LarryFitgJerald wears number 11.

I had someone on PSN send me random pictures of his bedroom. No explanation besides "here are some pictures I took." My PSN screen name is pretty hard to confuse with any other... which is why I chose it.

I decided to not even reply. :|

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well? are you him?

in other news, gg story. i was up 28-0 and you made a game of it. i knew a fumble was coming for me in that weather, but what i didn't anticipate was the INT i threw. i swear i didn't see your cb AT ALL. he must have been behind crabtree hidden because it looked to me like crabcakes was wide open.

then the pick you threw late was a killer. i was trying to jam the middle and make you throw an out which is why i called the cover 2 and i guess right.

also, sjax was a monster :(

Bulger f'n sucks in the rain. How many wide open guys did he miss? At least 3 that I remember. :(

gg

storybook77 said:
Bulger f'n sucks in the rain. How many wide open guys did he miss? At least 3 that I remember. :(

gg

yeah he was definitely off (or he just sucks, but your QB rating has 2 bars so he's not the worst ever). plus he threw that duck on the first pick. the others were open for big plays as well. seemed like you kept getting to midfield and then stalling.

Zep

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah he was definitely off (or he just sucks, but your QB rating has 2 bars so he's not the worst ever). plus he threw that duck on the first pick. the others were open for big plays as well. seemed like you kept getting to midfield and then stalling.

play me?

cowpies lost? maybe a first round bye isn't so far away afterall...

78%20Hell%20Yeah.jpg

Nightz

Smokey you around? I just got home from playing basketball/football and I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be around for a little bit afterwards.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus, Matrix already up over 2000 rushing yards for the season thanks to Bjoern power.

Ahmad Bradshaw is coming on strong in place of the injured Aaron Brown. Ten carries for 86 yards over the last two games. :D

Mrbob

Damn there is a sweet Burnout Paradise deal on PSN right now. Get the main game, and all the extra DLC in one package for $29.99. I think I'm gonna pick that up. Having Burnout on the hdd for easy play is a great idea.

fellas i asked a decent amount of the people in the league what they thought of the proposed "colts benching manning/girley", and the overwhelming majority were against it for a variety of reasons. but the biggest thing is there was never a rule that said "dont run up the score or you have to bench a player", and that is the point that some people made i shouldn't just put a consequence to a rule on the fly.

so no, luke is not going to be required to bench his player. but i am putting it as an official rule that if you do run up the score in an unsportsmanlike manner then your starting qb or rb will be benched for the following regular season game.

now what constitutes running up the score? in my opinion, scoring on a play when you could have just kneeled the ball and finished the game out. now what luke did was not as bad as chucking the ball deep every play with a double digit lead late in the 4th, but running up the score is running up the score.

i do NOT consider taking a pick back for a TD to be running up the score. i do not consider returning a PR/KR for a TD running up the score. i do not consider scoring a TD on a breakaway running play with 5 minutes remaining to be running up the score. i don't think i need to spell out every single possible scenario.

so friends, i implore you, please just take a knee if you are up. don't bother using your TO's if you are down. just let the massacre end and move onto the next game!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Damn there is a sweet Burnout Paradise deal on PSN right now. Get the main game, and all the extra DLC in one package for $29.99. I think I'm gonna pick that up. Having Burnout on the hdd for easy play is a great idea.

I have it for 360. Haven't played it since before I moved. It'd probably look pretty sharp on my TV. ;)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
fellas i asked a decent amount of the people in the league what they thought of the proposed "colts benching manning/girley", and the overwhelming majority were against it for a variety of reasons. but the biggest thing is there was never a rule that said "dont run up the score or you have to bench a player", and that is the point that some people made i shouldn't just put a consequence to a rule on the fly.

so no, luke is not going to be required to bench his player. but i am putting it as an official rule that if you do run up the score in an unsportsmanlike manner then your starting qb or rb will be benched for the following regular season game.

now what constitutes running up the score? in my opinion, scoring on a play when you could have just kneeled the ball and finished the game out. now what luke did was not as bad as chucking the ball deep every play with a double digit lead late in the 4th, but running up the score is running up the score.

i do NOT consider taking a pick back for a TD to be running up the score. i do not consider returning a PR/KR for a TD running up the score. i do not consider scoring a TD on a breakaway running play with 5 minutes remaining to be running up the score. i don't think i need to spell out every single possible scenario.

so friends, i implore you, please just take a knee if you are up. don't bother using your TO's if you are down. just let the massacre end and move onto the next game!

I will gladly bench Eli for my game with Live after I demolish Bob. Rex Grossman will pick apart the Skins!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Jesus, Matrix already up over 2000 rushing yards for the season thanks to Bjoern power.

Ahmad Bradshaw is coming on strong in place of the injured Aaron Brown. Ten carries for 86 yards over the last two games. :D

Like I said while everyone was talking about Tank and Scooter being the best backs early in the season, my man Bjoern was doing much better than both of them on fewer carries. DCX can still think that Tank is/was better and our last game would have proved something, but it wasn't going to be close.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Like I said while everyone was talking about Tank and Scooter being the best backs early in the season, my man Bjoern was doing much better than both of them on fewer carries. DCX can still think that Tank is/was better and our last game would have proved something, but it wasn't going to be close.

And that's with Bjoern basically not even participating in the first game we played! :lol

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
And that's with Bjoern basically not even participating in the first game we played! :lol

:lol

Hell I also didn't use him at all in my first game. I gave every carry to LT..... huge mistake.

Top Bottom