• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob said:
Oh crap, I just noticed you knocked out one of my WRs Sable. Inglesius out 3 weeks with a fractured jaw. :x

I'll have to have my backups step it up now!
Would rather have won but I guess it's something

Smokey

Nightz said:
Good game for you. This felt like my team from last season. Dropped passes on third and short, missing blocks, holding calls at the wrong time, Carson throwing it at the feet of a wide open receiver. Your fate isn't sealed yet. You'll get the wild card when I drop to 8-8.

For a quarter. Brown came back.

I have an outside chance of making it in the wildcard and a very favorable schedule down the stretch but things would have to fall in place for me to make it (including me winning out).

May not be worth it though. I'm thinking tank job might be better.

Smokey said:
I have an outside chance of making it in the wildcard, and a very favorable schedule down the stretch. May not be worth it though, tank job might be better for the Chargers.

you have a very good chance if it comes down to a tie breaker!

it will be difficult though:

Bills, Colts, Broncos have more or less clinched their divisions, with the steelers leading their division.

Then you have the raiders who are basically making the playoffs. So you've got 1 playoff spot remaining and it's going to come down to a handful of teams.

the NFC is much more wild!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you have a very good chance if it comes down to a tie breaker!

it will be difficult though:

Bills, Colts, Broncos have more or less clinched their divisions, with the steelers leading their division

Broncos haven't clinched at all - the CPU is finishing their schedule. It's not the MaddenGM league, if you can't play your regular season, playoff spots should go to guys who actually did play their schedule!

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Broncos haven't clinched at all - the CPU is finishing their schedule. It's not the MaddenGM league, if you can't play your regular season, playoff spots should go to guys who actually did play their schedule!

Yeah!

daw840

Well, just finished getting ass raped by Rors. It was expected, went into this game knowing that I was going to lose so it doesn't hurt that bad. Unfortunately, Rors decided to fuck me over for the rest of the season by injuring Pat Williams for the rest of the year. Thanks for that. I would like to see a stat of how often you throw to your slot receiver. It seems to border on abusing an exploit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh noes more Drama :(

Denogg, you around by any chance? I'm free till 11 pm est tonight then I'm calling it a night.

I'll be free tomorrow from 5-6:30 pm est or from 9 pm est on.

daw840

Matrix said:
Oh noes more Drama :(

Denogg, you around by any chance? I'm free till 11 pm est tonight then I'm calling it a night.

I'll be free tomorrow from 5-6:30 pm est or from 9 pm est on.

No, not really drama. I don't really give a shit about this game anymore. I have resigned myself to not being able to compete on the level of most of you guys. That was more thinking out loud. I'm really not pissed or trying to start anything. Just observing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No one is really on the Rors level :lol He's on a level of his own at this point. Imagine him using a good team.

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Well, just finished getting ass raped by Rors. It was expected, went into this game knowing that I was going to lose so it doesn't hurt that bad. Unfortunately, Rors decided to fuck me over for the rest of the season by injuring Pat Williams for the rest of the year. Thanks for that. I would like to see a stat of how often you throw to your slot receiver. It seems to border on abusing an exploit.
You were coming out with 4-3 all day vs 3-5 wide so he was wide open against LBs . :lol And to add insult to injury, you would leave his area completely unguarded sometimes. Who the hell knows why.

The only reason dhb didn't show up in the stats was because he had 3 drops and 0 catches. Also, he was targeted on a few balls where Pat White noodled.

And you're taking the Williams thing personally like I had a hand in it. :lol

Matrix

Anyone free to scrim a Jets/Texans game? I'd like some practice.

Rors you free?

Matrix

Cool, logging on.

daw840

Rorschach said:
You were coming out with 4-3 all day vs 3-5 wide so he was wide open against LBs . :lol And to add insult to injury, you would leave his area completely unguarded sometimes. Who the hell knows why.

The only reason dhb didn't show up in the stats was because he had 3 drops and 0 catches. Also, he was targeted on a few balls where Pat White noodled.

And you're taking the Williams thing personally like I had a hand in it. :lol

The PWill thing was not personally directed at you. No, I don't think you had any sort of control in that.

daw840 said:
The PWill thing was not personally directed at you. No, I don't think you had any sort of control in that.

uh, sir?

nfl_u_willis_600.jpg

Matrix

Rorschach said:
GG Matrix. Holy crap your guys were ABUSING my line. :[ And it wasn't just super mario this time.

GG, wtf can't these fuckers do this in league play :( I play the same f-ing way and I never get any pressure.

also Matt under throws so many passes.

Matrix

Matrix

holy shit :lol He really is doing that Parker smirk.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
why do farrior and spikes have the same #? :lol

Because in the online league it doesn't care if you have duplicate #s. You could have everyone wear the same number if you really wanted too.

fellas just as a reminder i leave tomorrow night and won't be back until march 4. i'll be home on the weekends but on the weekdays i wont be on GAF (work laptop blocks gaf). i haven't tried AIM on it though so we'll see. i play CB next which should be tomorrow and then hopefully the week stretches to the weekend and im home :D

otherwise tell Luke to text me! fingers crossed that i wont have any issues with the hotel internets

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
fellas just as a reminder i leave tomorrow night and won't be back until march 4. i'll be home on the weekends but on the weekdays i wont be on GAF (work laptop blocks gaf). i haven't tried AIM on it though so we'll see. i play CB next which should be tomorrow and then hopefully the week stretches to the weekend and im home :D

otherwise tell Luke to text me! fingers crossed that i wont have any issues with the hotel internets

ledger-joker-replaced.jpg

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
Because in the online league it doesn't care if you have duplicate #s. You could have everyone wear the same number if you really wanted too.
You can change it..i did it for a bunch of my players including giving Tank Jerome Bettis' number.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
DCX said:
You can change it..i did it for a bunch of my players including giving Tank Jerome Bettis' number.

DCX

Yes you can change it, but unlike the offline franchise mode it doesn't force you to reassign numbers or do it automatically.

Top Bottom