• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking fumbles, one on a kick return and another in my own red zone on 3rd and inches. Leach is a scrub, never ever doing a FB dive again.

Fucking absurd also how Schaub gets picked off when he's got his feet set and under throws every pass or he's knocked into an int cause my o-line won't protect him. Then we have Sanchez who can make little running throws off his back foot with ease.

Those ints all should have been sacks for you.

Mario Williams goes down in the 2nd half and my whole left side is abused :(

GG Denogg. I only called timeouts at the end because I was a little annoyed. I thought you were passing the ball with 1:50 left up 18 on 3rd and 10 since you lined up in 3 wide and you ran it in for a td instead.

Seriously though my passing game sucks and my D is garbage. Secondary is one big fucking joke.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Seriously though my passing game sucks and my D is garbage. Secondary is one big fucking joke.

If it makes you feel any better, you did the best job of almost anyone against peyton this year in our first game :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
If it makes you feel any better, you did the best job of almost anyone against peyton this year in our first game :(

I should have noted that it's a streaky D. One min they look all-pro and the next they look like a pee wee football team.

I need to practice big time on passing, I just don't understand why Schaub can't throw this season. Also why my guys can't stop dropping passes. Jenkins has a wide open catch and he's knocked and it should have been a fumble and it was called an incomplete pass. That actually happened to Denogg and I a few times in our game.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Matrix,
You definitely got most of the bad breaks in that game. I was a bit perplexed by the fumble I lost where I clearly see my guy on the ball, there is a pause for about 2 seconds, then the stupid button mashing begins. I wasn't expecting that.

Once again, my defense has no success in areas I used to have success. These speedy backs infiltrating the league are just amazing. I think Mason broke 7 tackles all at once and ran for a 65 yard TD. In addition, I am again perplexed by the ProTak in this game. I literally had guys on the way to the grass, with two guys on them, and then like the friggin' terminator, the RB just uprights, karate punches, and squirts away.

Oh yeah, those dropped balls on offense were really, really odd. They should have been either fumbles or catches.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Bjoern 252 against the Jets, eesh

Only 3 tosses all game, I counted. I think my longest run on a toss was 30 something yards.

Don't worry you will shut him down, but I should get my 2,000 yard season :D

Matrix

DenogginizerOS said:
Matrix,
You definitely got most of the bad breaks in that game. I was a bit perplexed by the fumble I lost where I clearly see my guy on the ball, there is a pause for about 2 seconds, then the stupid button mashing begins. I wasn't expecting that.

Once again, my defense has no success in areas I used to have success. These speedy backs infiltrating the league are just amazing. I think Mason broke 7 tackles all at once and ran for a 65 yard TD. In addition, I am again perplexed by the ProTak in this game. I literally had guys on the way to the grass, with two guys on them, and then like the friggin' terminator, the RB just uprights, karate punches, and squirts away.

That fumble game is so broken, can't stand it. Also the running game feels more like a 2k game, I can't be the only one that feels that way. You had like 5 guys on Mason and he starts spinning and bulldozing his way up the middle and breaks free for like a 70 something yard td. I can't complain it's the only thing I have to play for at this point :lol

Matrix said:
That fumble game is so broken, can't stand it. Also the running game feels more like a 2k game, I can't be the only one that feels that way. You had like 5 guys on Mason and he starts spinning and bulldozing his way up the middle and breaks free for like a 70 something yard td. I can't complain it's the only thing I have to play for at this point :lol

i haven't seen that "gang up break away run" in nearly 2 and a half seasons. i dont know if its coincedence, but i always take control of the closest guy and mash on X

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i haven't seen that "gang up break away run" in nearly 2 and a half seasons. i dont know if its coincedence, but i always take control of the closest guy and mash on X
I see it every game. :(

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I see it once a game, you haven't had to deal with Bjoern.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Uh you may average seeing it once a game, but you definitely didn't see it in our first game :lol

Ok only game I didn't see shit was that game :lol I know it won't happen, but I want to at least break 100 yards with him on the Colts. Your team speed just seems to match up well with him :(

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i promise you that he would not pull that shit against me. not that teams dont run on me, but not in that manner. then again i have pwill....

I would shove Bjoern mustard so far up the 9ers ass you wouldn't know what hit you!

You would still win though.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Ok only game I didn't see shit was that game :lol I know it won't happen, but I want to at least break 100 yards with him on the Colts. Your team speed just seems to match up well with him :(

I actually think it was Colts home field last time. Next time we're in Houston :(

is Birdman playing right now?

Matrix said:
I would shove Bjoern mustard so far up the 9ers ass you wouldn't know what hit you!

You would still win though.

ive already dealt with his NFC west equivalent, leron james. he got some garbage time yards and thats it. thats all bjoern would get!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ive already dealt with his NFC west equivalent, leron james. he got some garbage time yards and thats it. thats all bjoern would get!

James isn't in the same league as my man.

Dream a little dream FMT.

Matrix

K, just send the challenge when on and ready

Birdman02

GG GCQ. Turnovers were definitely the difference in that one. I was shocked we didn't get the fumble mini-game on either one of those fumbles. It was kind of funny to see my LB recover a fumble in the middle of the tackle animation. Nate Davis also gave me a couple of gift INTs.

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Me too when I play against big backs. :|

It's the only "running game" Moreno has. Just run into a crowd and hope for that stupid animation.

Not that I have seen many of Moreno's games but I've rarely seen runs of those kinds. Most of the runs have been for 2 yards before falling forward for a 3 more yards. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Me too when I play against big backs. :|

It's the only "running game" Moreno has. Just run into a crowd and hope for that stupid animation.
I thought you said you had something up your sleeve for bigs

This bodes well for me in our SB matchup. :D

LiveWire

ph33nix said:
for some reason I got terrified reading that bolded part

Terrified enough to continue tanking the rest of the season so I have a better chance of getting my conditional first round pick from the Vikings? :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Either Matrix or myself deserve a Gordon Gekko/Bud Fox Award for the Bjoern Developement. I'm not sure which one, because I never watched the movie, and I'm not sure which character started the inside information stuff. :lol

Rorschach

Wellington said:
I thought you said you had something up your sleeve for bigs

This bodes well for me in our SB matchup. :D
Oh don't worry, I still took out Turner. And I stopped Moreno in our 1 game. Mission accomplished. Those runs were against the Packers and the Raiders last season.

No back has really given me problems this season. I still get that stupid animation, though. It's annoying and broken. You can't tackle them until the animation is done. You can't add to it. The back gets a slight speed boost towards the end of the animation and he's invincible while getting that boost since the animation isn't done yet. How many fucking times do you see Moreno, Westbrook, Portis, or fucking Sproles do those things IRL per season? Zero? Do you ever see anyone do that 3 or 4 times a game? :lol Tone it down, Tiburon!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT is one lucky fuck. i play pretty well all game, but BW fumbles on the first play of the game, i get shit like late hit out of bounds penalties, back to back holding penalties. Garbage.

CB3 said:
FMT is one lucky fuck. i play pretty well all game, but BW fumbles on the first play of the game, i get shit like late hit out of bounds penalties, back to back holding penalties. Garbage.

lol yeah i did have some fortunate bounces my way! but you did also. i jumped the route inside the 10 with willis and should have had a pick, but it was dropped. then on your first TD my FS is angled for the pick or at LEAST knocking the ball down but he does nothing and you get a free TD. had a couple other dropped picks but what can you do.

i didn't blitz much at all that game. infact, i don't think i called a play where i had more than 4 people going after the qb.

and while i was lucky, why don't you tell everyone how you personally allowed 2 td's? safety help deep and you jump vernon davis short, easy TD after royal gets off the bump. then you try to crowd the line on that last 80 yard run and whiff or get caught in the pile. i was just trying to make you use your timeouts :lol

patrick willis was a monster. 13 tackles. probably all 13 were on mcnabb scrambles. it felt like i was playing a slower version of josh freeman, minus the absolutely bullshit throws.

it was a good game though. thought the tide turned when i held you to that 2nd fg inside the redzone. if you score TD's there then things get out of hand

Matrix

GG Luke.

Fuck if I had any other kicker but Kris fucking Brown I would have won that game.

Die in a fire Kris.

Bjoern getting hurt twice couldn't stop the man. Though him getting hurt on the first play of the game was hilariously scary.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol yeah i did have some fortunate bounces my way! but you did also. i jumped the route inside the 10 with willis and should have had a pick, but it was dropped. then on your first TD my FS is angled for the pick or at LEAST knocking the ball down but he does nothing and you get a free TD. had a couple other dropped picks but what can you do.

i didn't blitz much at all that game. infact, i don't think i called a play where i had more than 4 people going after the qb.

and while i was lucky, why don't you tell everyone how you personally allowed 2 td's? safety help deep and you jump vernon davis short, easy TD after royal gets off the bump. then you try to crowd the line on that last 80 yard run and whiff or get caught in the pile. i was just trying to make you use your timeouts :lol

patrick willis was a monster. 13 tackles. probably all 13 were on mcnabb scrambles. it felt like i was playing a slower version of josh freeman, minus the absolutely bullshit throws.

it was a good game though. thought the tide turned when i held you to that 2nd fg inside the redzone. if you score TD's there then things get out of hand

Yeah you defended the redzone well. I did fuck up with dawk a few times. But i made some good plays to with him on the run game. Not to mention i sniffed out that WR screen to Crabtree but he broke the tackle. Who didnt see that one coming

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
GG Luke.

Fuck if I had any other kicker but Kris fucking Brown I would have won that game.

Die in a fire Kris.

Bjoern getting hurt twice couldn't stop the man. Though him getting hurt on the first play of the game was hilariously scary.

gg Matrix. That was a pretty huge stop to knock you out of fg range.

Matrix

Lets all talk about Bjoern passing the 2,000 yard mark against the Colts.... how fitting :D

Yea it was a huge stop, but in this game with a good kicker that is an easy fg in a closed stadium. Real life Brown would have missed by a mile.

Mrbob

Damn, Matrix you dominated that game stat wise but couldn't pull off the win. So close though. I guess this is why you keep your cpu status. :D

Top Bottom