• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Vikes/Raiders and Texans/Jets possibly getting done today.

Status on Panther/Jags, Pats/Chiefs, Chargers/Bengals?

Would love to get another game in before going back to work Tuesday morning.

Wellington said:

thanks for mentioning my game too. shitty teams deserve mentioning too!

PBY

Banned
Wellington said:

I'm down to play today, not sure where lonestar is.... :(

Birdman02

GCQuinton said:
Haven't heard from Birdman but tomorrow's the earliest I can play anyway because of other stuff.

I just respended to your PM, but tomorrow night's the earliest I can play...anytime after 9 est.

LJ11

AstroLad said:
yeah ok can't even enjoy the occasional win.

adios, see you guys elsewhere on gaf.

Keep doing what you're doing.

It's funny how my monster DT was MIA against Ramirez, he did nothing all game. There's a reason he did nothing and it wasn't just because of the run.

Not sure why guys don't slide protect more and kick the back out on the edge, maybe snap the ball near the DE so he gets a better angle at protecting.

lol don't quit astro. people whine when they lose and make excuses. you don't have to feel guilty or apologize for shit. nothing you did was wrong.

cb is just pouting, nothing more.

Mrbob

CBs time to shine in madden is over. He used all his good karma up last season, and still couldn't seal the deal in the super bowl.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DenogginizerOS said:
Matrix,

Are you free to play today? If so, when?

I can play at 5 pm est, in 20 mins. Or 5:30, 6-6:30. Let me know.

Or 9 pm est on tonight.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:

It's funny how my monster DT was MIA against Ramirez, he did nothing all game. There's a reason he did nothing and it wasn't just because of the run.

Not sure why guys don't slide protect more and kick the back out on the edge, maybe snap the ball near the DE so he gets a better angle at protecting.

duuuuuude shhhhhhhh geez

Ramirez

LJ11 said:

You were MIA in our game, not just your DT.

I believe in you CB!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Denogg, I'll be around to play till 6:45.

I won't be free again till 9 pm est on.

Mrbob

Wow, I see Matrix has the number one rusher in the league, but he sucks at passing now. Schaubs stats are horrible. Total bizarro world for me looking at those stats. Best rushing attack and mediocre passing, this isn't matrix playing! Tell me who possessed you matrix!

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Wow, I see Matrix has the number one rusher in the league, but he sucks at passing now. Schaubs stats are horrible. Total bizarro world for me looking at those stats. Best rushing attack and mediocre passing, this isn't matrix playing! Tell me who possessed you matrix!

:(

I told people I can't seem to pass anymore, take away the deep game from me and I suckkkkkkkk. Also as of last week AJ was leading the league in dropped passes. One of the best WR's in the league can't even catch :\

Ramirez

Matrix said:
:(

I told people I can't seem to pass anymore, take away the deep game from me and I suckkkkkkkk. Also as of last week AJ was leading the league in dropped passes. One of the best WR's in the league can't even catch :\

I'll take him off your hands.

i need AJ as my 3rd receiver for long yardage situations. matrix i'll give you scott mckillop for him (74 rated MLB, not much on athletic ability but he is tough.... as you can imagine he is white)

also, i took kelly james down again. not sure why the game lagged at the end on the goalline pheeniks, i wanted some OT!

oh and vince young is by far the worst qb i've used in this game. absolutely awful accuracy. he is fast as shit though. it makes me wonder how ridiculous michael bolt is in the draft because he's rated a 97 speed. vince young is only rated an 85, and he was dusting people to the corner.

Matrix

You can all kindly back the fuck off :)

DMczaf

Matrix said:
You can all kindly back the fuck off :)

tiger-woods-drug-addiction-crying.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington said:
I can sub for the Titans if needed.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also, Zep is the titans!

FMT said:
i need AJ as my 3rd receiver for long yardage situations. matrix i'll give you scott mckillop for him (74 rated MLB, not much on athletic ability but he is tough.... as you can imagine he is white)

also, i took kelly james down again. not sure why the game lagged at the end on the goalline pheeniks, i wanted some OT!

oh and vince young is by far the worst qb i've used in this game. absolutely awful accuracy. he is fast as shit though. it makes me wonder how ridiculous michael bolt is in the draft because he's rated a 97 speed. vince young is only rated an 85, and he was dusting people to the corner.

Uh....

oh, zep tried to play, but couldn't because you need to download the madden card game. zep doesn't have a HD, so he wasn't able to play the game and pheeniks wanted a fill in asap cause he had been waiting in the lobby for an hour :lol

zep is getting a HDD from LJ and will be able to play in the future! sorry wellington, i would've let you play :/

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, zep tried to play, but couldn't because you need to download the madden card game. zep doesn't have a HD

Everyday it's something new with Zep

What's next, "You need a CONTROLLER to play?!"

PBY

Banned
fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... for a second there i thought i was gonna win one, good game lonestar

goddamit:

27-13 time on attack minutes
302-131 total offense
and i fucking lose

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
peterb0y said:
fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... for a second there i thought i was gonna win one, good game lonestar

goddamit:

27-13 time on attack minutes
302-131 total offense
and i fucking lose

Its hard to stop an screen attack bonanza. Chapman to the outside, to the outside, to the outside. How you gonna stop Chapman to the outside, to the outside, the outside.

Don't know which was more frequent. Chapman on the outside, or my guys dropping ints.

PBY

Banned
Lonestar said:
Its hard to stop an screen attack bonanza. Chapman to the outside, to the outside, to the outside. How you gonna stop Chapman to the outside, to the outside, the outside.

Don't know which was more frequent. Chapman on the outside, or my guys dropping ints.
your dudes dropped A LOT of picks

Smokey

Welcome back, Michael Turner. We missed you.

Good game N1ghtz. My fate is pretty much sealed, but maybe I made things more interesting for those still in it with my win :D .

edit: Oh and I did knock somebody out tha game. Mission accomplished.

Nightz

Smokey said:
Welcome back, Michael Turner. We missed you.

Good game N1ghtz. My fate is pretty much sealed, but maybe I made things more interesting for those still in it with my win :D .
Good game for you. This felt like my team from last season. Dropped passes on third and short, missing blocks, holding calls at the wrong time, Carson throwing it at the feet of a wide open receiver. Your fate isn't sealed yet. You'll get the wild card when I drop to 8-8.

edit: Oh and I did knock somebody out tha game. Mission accomplished.
For a quarter. Brown came back.

Mrbob

Oh crap, I just noticed you knocked out one of my WRs Sable. Inglesius out 3 weeks with a fractured jaw. :x

I'll have to have my backups step it up now!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Oh crap, I just noticed you knocked out one of my WRs Sable. Inglesius out 3 weeks with a fractured jaw. :x

I'll have to have my backups step it up now!
Did they base the heal time off of Boldin's recovery...?

Top Bottom