• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man, I want to see how Astro plays. 430 pass attempts with only 7 sacks.

Giving shit on Bob's 40 sacks is great and all, but..

CB3 with the 39 sacks on 247 pass attempts. Bob had 40 on 349 attempts.

Lonestar said:

well the problem is kurt warners release is quick. i have been in his face time and time again only to come up short from a sack because the ball is out just in time.

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are both games being played tonight? haven't seen matrix/denogg confirm that
Wishful thinking on our part. ;)

Did you say you were coming down to San Diego? Or was that someone else?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
it WAS san diego, but has since been moved to woodland hills. i wanted to be in san deigo when LT is released!

get out of my neighborhood fucker

Mrbob

Wellington, I don't think I'll be able to play my game till later this week. Been running around like crazy today when not working, trying to get some things organized. I gotta head back to work, but by later tonight I'm gonna be exhausted to try and get a game in. I might chill and play a little mass 2 but i'm really not focused on getting a game in right now. I'll let you know why on aim if I see you.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it WAS san diego, but has since been moved to woodland hills. i wanted to be in san deigo when LT is released!
Holy shit! You must be jet lagged. Was it a nonstop flight or did you have to make layovers in Northridge, Universal, and Tarzana?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i have to go ny-sf wed morning then fly back on the redeye thursday (i hope, actually). going to have a two-week crunch in about two weeks but hopefully can finish up all my games before then

LiveWire

Anyone up for a scrim? Since I won't be able to play my league game tonight even if we advance (which looks unlikely), I want to stay fresh.

CB3

Rorschach said:
Holy shit! You must be jet lagged. Was it a nonstop flight or did you have to make layovers in Northridge, Universal, and Tarzana?

Doesnt FMT live in Burbank. thats like a 30 minute drive to woodland hills :lol

CB3 said:
Doesnt FMT live in Burbank. thats like a 30 minute drive to woodland hills :lol

i LIVED in burbank, now san dimas!

if you go by mileage, it's about an hour drive to woodland hills. if you go by real time traffic in the morning or at 5 pm, it's a 3 hour drive. I LOVE LA!!!!! (WE LOVE IT!)

p.s. why wont the week be done tonight? jags/panthers is happening at 6, and denogg said he can play at 8pm est but matrix hasn't responded yet (but i am confident will confirm that time!)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
the only reason i know what the fuck San Dimas is, is because of Raging Waters

San Dimas is real???? Thought that was something made up for Bill and Ted.

Maybe this fact, is the key to explain everything that is FrenchMovieTheme.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DenogginizerOS said:
Matrix,

Are you free this evening around 8 EST or shortly thereafter?

Yea I can do 8 pm est.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Wellington, I don't think I'll be able to play my game till later this week. Been running around like crazy today when not working, trying to get some things organized. I gotta head back to work, but by later tonight I'm gonna be exhausted to try and get a game in. I might chill and play a little mass 2 but i'm really not focused on getting a game in right now. I'll let you know why on aim if I see you.
Copy. I am usually around anyway so whenever you want to get it in is okay with me.

Giving shit on Bob's 40 sacks is great and all, but..

CB3 with the 39 sacks on 247 pass attempts. Bob had 40 on 349 attempts

Look at the RLS for Astros receivers. He also runs a lot of short routes. Drags, fade outs by the backs, curls and ins by the TE etc.

CB3 has no excuse, especially when his autowin QB shakes off sacks for him.

Nightz

Matrix said:
Yea I can do 8 pm est.
15i2cs4.gif

CB3

Wellington said:
CB3 has no excuse, especially when his autowin QB shakes off sacks for him.

suck.gif

U mad cause not only can you not sack me, but you cant beat me either.

CB3

Wellington said:
Yeah you're right.

So I've decided to play DT against you and make you cry some more.

34ss8ow.jpg

We both know your gonna throw a bad pass to one of my DB's in crunch time anyway. Or give up a kick return TD. Ect..

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well the problem is kurt warners release is quick. i have been in his face time and time again only to come up short from a sack because the ball is out just in time.
Yeah I've lost track of how many near sacks I had on Warner.

At least I picked him off 6 times this year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
We both know your gonna throw a bad pass to one of my DB's in crunch time anyway. Or give up a kick return TD. Ect..
Yeah I know the only way you beat me is if I give you the window, we're all clear on that.

CB3

:lol

anytime i do anything on wikipedia it gets swarmed in about 30 seconds and changed back

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
See ya at 8 :)

LukeSmith said:
Matrix, what's your availability like tonight after we advance?

"I'm always around."
brandon_routh.jpg

ph33nix said:
denog do you know when you can do our game for the battle of afc east supremacy? and by supremacy i mean last place

this is a game i would absolutely watch in spectator mode. you motherfuckers combined for like 56 points in the 4th quarter of your last game :lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:
this is a game i would absolutely watch in spectator mode. you motherfuckers combined for like 56 points in the 4th quarter of your last game :lol

Kelly was just showing the AFC who the real young qb of the division is, not that fraud sanchez

its too bad kelly doesn't exist in real life. my love might be too strong to be true

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Don't forget 42 points in the final two minutes of the game.

P.S. I believe in you to defeat CB!

P.P.S. Don't f it up!

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
I just want you to be at peace with Bjoern's stats for the season before our game.

JokerCard.jpg

:lol

I want to hit the 2,000 yard mark. The man won't be at peace till he reaches that milestone or get's injured.

Top Bottom