• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3 said:
Yeah you defended the redzone well. I did fuck up with dawk a few times. But i made some good plays to with him on the run game. Not to mention i sniffed out that WR screen to Crabtree but he broke the tackle. Who didnt see that one coming

let me guess, you are mad that i called 1 screen play? you're just mad because i destroyed the screen play you attempted. mcnabb is such bullshit. always does "the same animation" to get out of every potential sack ;)

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Lets all talk about Bjoern passing the 2,000 yard mark against the Colts.... how fitting :D

Yea it was a huge stop, but in this game with a good kicker that is an easy fg in a closed stadium. Real life Brown would have missed by a mile.

57 yards? Aren't there only a handful of kickers who can hit that in the game?
  • Bironas
  • Prater
  • Jano
  • Crosby
  • Price

Those are the guys who have hit from that far this year.

LukeSmith said:
  • Bironas
  • Prater
  • Jano
  • Crosby
  • Price

the guy on the dolphins hit a 59 yarder against me. not sure if his name is on that list

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
let me guess, you are mad that i called 1 screen play? you're just mad because i destroyed the screen play you attempted. mcnabb is such bullshit. always does "the same animation" to get out of every potential sack ;)

No i meant the broken tackle. not the screen play itsself. If its one on one like that behind the LOS that shit is a broken tackle every time.

Mrbob

Who is the Falcons kicker? Dude came one yard away from nailing a 65 yard fg in our game. Absolutely ridiculous. I was laughing when I saw DCX lining up for a fg kick at my 45 yard line. Then I watched in horror as the ball went just in front of the goal post barely short.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
  • Bironas
  • Prater
  • Jano
  • Crosby
  • Price

That's already too many. Kickers this year were pathetic in real life.

Heck I wasn't that far away from making that 57 yarder with Brown, unless my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
  • Bironas
  • Prater
  • Jano
  • Crosby
  • Price

Not sure if the Panther's kicker is on that list, but he hit one from 57 against me tonight.

CB3 said:
No i meant the broken tackle. not the screen play itsself. If its one on one like that behind the LOS that shit is a broken tackle every time.

oh yeah. i'll be honest, 1/3rd of the time that screen play hits my lineman. 1/3rd of the time my wr does this weird animation where he stops, and turns the other way, and it goes for no gain or a loss. and the other 1/3rd i get a big play out of it.

i wish crabtree had some speed. that's an easy TD with royal, but he probably wouldn't have broken the tackle :/

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
Who is the Falcons kicker? Dude came one yard away from nailing a 65 yard fg in our game. Absolutely ridiculous. I was laughing when I saw DCX lining up for a fg kick at my 45 yard line. Then I watched in horror as the ball went just in front of the goal post barely short.

Kris Sims, 35 OVR, 99 Kpw

Birdman02 said:
Not sure if the Panther's kicker is on that list, but he hit one from 57 against me tonight.

Rhys Lloyd, I just didn't see him 99 kpw

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Kris Simms lol or something like that. He is a 35 rated kicker, and the reason i missed the Fg was because it wasn't fullpower, it was a sliver off :(

DCX

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
DCX i desperately need you to beat somnia. thanks bro

DCX better get that winning out of the way because I'ma run up the score on him and sit starters against the Saints.

wallpaper_heath_ledger_the_joker_1.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
  • Bironas
  • Prater
  • Jano
  • Crosby
  • Price

My guy can do it, I just haven't had the opportunity to yet.

How fucking sad is it that some guys squeak 45 yarders by and these guys can make 60+ yarders if they wanted to. That's just retarded on the devs part.

LukeSmith

By the way what is going on with Crow's team.

If he hasn't personally played 3/4 of his games and gets into the playoffs that seems like a huge kick to the junk for everyone else who actually has to you know - win their own games.

Rors, wanna play out my schedule for me?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think the person who has the best record and doesn't make the playoffs should be able to use the Broncos in the playoffs.

Or the person with the worst record just for kicks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
I think the person who has the best record and doesn't make the playoffs should be able to use the Broncos in the playoffs.

Or the person with the worst record just for kicks.
Sweet so I'll get to use the Broncos. :D

Mrbob

Could always pass the broncos around in the postseason like has been done during the regular season. Maybe a community champ can be had this year!

Crow we play in a couple weeks...will you be around then to get our game in?

LukeSmith

LukeSmith said:
By the way what is going on with Crow's team.

If he hasn't personally played 3/4 of his games and gets into the playoffs that seems like a huge kick to the junk for everyone else who actually has to you know - win their own games.

Rors, wanna play out my schedule for me?

Nevermind, Rors can't even handle DM - the old man is destroying Rors

BigAT

I'm pretty sure I could hit a 65 yarder without too much of an issue. The 60 yard FG I hit had a few extra yards on it and I think that was kicking into a 2-3 MPH wind.

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Sweet so I'll get to use the Broncos. :D

Nah, the Giants are an NFC team - if that's how it goes, it should probably be the team left out in the cold from the proper conference. You've got your own road to climb over there in the easy mode conference.

TheCrow

Mrbob said:
Could always pass the broncos around in the postseason like has been done during the regular season. Maybe a community champ can be had this year!

Crow we play in a couple weeks...will you be around then to get our game in?

Maybe, depending on how the following weeks advance. For sure I'll be available to play this Friday through Sunday.

Matrix

ph33nix said:
i won a game with the broncos

there's no reason i can't have a chance at making it out of the first round!

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

I say anyone could win a game with that Broncos team.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg man that was uuuuugly. i need to get back to being patient with warner one of these days (next season) :lol

those back foot falling down quinn frozen ropes slayed me but i'm sure had they been incompletes it would have just been an opportunity for a few more picks by me

Striker

gg Astro

Yeah, I got lucky on a couple of those throws. Dockett in his face, back foot toss to Bennett or Robiskie, and went right on the line. The run game, at least the OT's, were beastly. Mack and Davis were getting free and capable of breaking tackles reminded me of the first two weeks of the season.

Warner's release is so quick, also. If that was Matt Leinart he's sacked a couple times there late; those quick passes to Tolbert and Casey were on the rope, and Kurt had guys in his face.

I'm just quite fortunate guys like Tyrell Johnson and Coye Francies came up big in the pass game. Two of my INT's were ones I completely shouldn't have made. When I turn the ball over like that, I usually aren't able to capitalize.

Wellington said:
My guy can do it, I just haven't had the opportunity to yet.

How fucking sad is it that some guys squeak 45 yarders by and these guys can make 60+ yarders if they wanted to. That's just retarded on the devs part.

i really dont care that some guys have noodle legs and others have awesome legs, my problem is there is no accuracy to worry about. got a kicker with 30 accuracy but 99 power? he is awesome.

EA needs to bring back the OLD SCHOOL kicking meter. you hit A, the left-to-right meter starts (for kickers with high Accuracy, it goes slow. the lower your accuracy, the faster it goes.... for a guy with a 30 accuracy it would be awful), once that's done the meter starts going up and down. boom, done.

and i don't know what is happening with the broncos yet. suppose i'll think about that and have an answer this weekend.

good bye my friends.... good bye.... forever!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i really dont care that some guys have noodle legs and others have awesome legs, my problem is there is no accuracy to worry about. got a kicker with 30 accuracy but 99 power? he is awesome.

EA needs to bring back the OLD SCHOOL kicking meter. you hit A, the left-to-right meter starts (for kickers with high Accuracy, it goes slow. the lower your accuracy, the faster it goes.... for a guy with a 30 accuracy it would be awful), once that's done the meter starts going up and down. boom, done.

and i don't know what is happening with the broncos yet. suppose i'll think about that and have an answer this weekend.

Bullshit. Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit. Also, Bullshit. Ask Matrix what Brown can do for you.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

800310-joker_vs_aquaman_01_super.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
gg Astro

Yeah, I got lucky on a couple of those throws. Dockett in his face, back foot toss to Bennett or Robiskie, and went right on the line. The run game, at least the OT's, were beastly. Mack and Davis were getting free and capable of breaking tackles reminded me of the first two weeks of the season.

Warner's release is so quick, also. If that was Matt Leinart he's sacked a couple times there late; those quick passes to Tolbert and Casey were on the rope, and Kurt had guys in his face.

I'm just quite fortunate guys like Tyrell Johnson and Coye Francies came up big in the pass game. Two of my INT's were ones I completely shouldn't have made. When I turn the ball over like that, I usually aren't able to capitalize.
Uh you're doing it wrong, shouldn't you be complaining about Dockett cheese!? How it's impossible to beat Astro!?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Striker said:
Warner's release is so quick, also. If that was Matt Leinart he's sacked a couple times there late.
:lol yeah unfortunately that's often a very bad thing. at least for me this season totally went on tilt passing-wise

(edit: beanie going down for the season early definitely played the major role in that. not much of a run threat when your top hb is 67 (i picked up julius jones--71--off waivers but he is even worse))

Ramirez

Sorry Nightz, but I couldn't handle it anymore.

Mendenhall is back finally, glad he fumbled on his first attempt, didn't bother using him anymore after that. Really wish we were using the updated rosters so Mike Wallace wasn't rated a 60 something, dude drops anything when someone sneezes on him, pathetic.

Nightz

Ramirez said:
Sorry Nightz, but I couldn't handle it anymore.

Mendenhall is back finally, glad he fumbled on his first attempt, didn't bother using him anymore after that. Really wish we were using the updated rosters so Mike Wallace wasn't rated a 60 something, dude drops anything when someone sneezes on him, pathetic.
No worries, I understand man. I experienced the same kind of game against Smokey. I definitely felt a home field advantage type thing in this one. That one play where you looked like you were going to run with Roethlisberger and threw it right at the line of scrimmage was brilliant. :lol Last three games of the season should be interesting!

Ramirez

Nightz said:
No worries, I understand man. I experienced the same kind of game against Smokey. I definitely felt a home field advantage type thing in this one. That one play where you looked like you were going to run with Roethlisberger and threw it right at the line of scrimmage was brilliant. :lol Last three games of the season should be interesting!

I pretty much gave up after the tipped pass, I wasn't down by much, it might have even been tied, but I knew then things weren't going to go my way. The play where Wallace was wide open, then dropped it after taking 2-3 steps also killed me inside. I was actually passing the ball pretty well, my offense in the RZ is pathetic though.

Top Bottom