• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

daw840

Mrbob said:
Having a steam chat with SLO, Daw you need to use these words as motivation to defeat the packers!

SloForce: who the fuck is sucking it up with the vikes
SloForce: hasslebeck?
SloForce: fuck that guy
SloForce: tell him he has shamed my state
SloForce: and my team
SloForce: take that KC mess back to Mizzou

You can still turn the season around Daw! Play for pride!

You know what? As I got to thinking about this, Slo can fuck right off. I was extremely kind to him and offered his fucking team back to him at the very beginning of this franchise when he was doing the Favre-esque waffling about being in the league or not. Now he thinks he needs to talk shit about me behind my back to BOB of all people?!?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So since this league is taking eons to advance, who wants in for some Burnout Paradise PS3 tonight

BigAT

What's the old expression, "if you can't beat them, injury them"? I somehow knocked out AP for the game on the Vikings' first offensive series. Santana Moss was having a nice game against me, so he got knocked out for the game as well. Even Hasselback got injured for a bit.

daw840 said:
59 yard field goals are bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit.

I don't disagree. They really need to be tuned down for next year. The first three field goals of the game were 59, 52, 49 and none were even close to being missed.

GG Daw. I thought I played really well and that was still as close as it gets, despite you being without AP the entire game.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
So since this league is taking eons to advance, who wants in for some Burnout Paradise PS3 tonight
I thought you didn't have it?

I'm down if it's going on after my game with Broncos Owner.

daw840 said:
You know what? As I got to thinking about this, Slo can fuck right off. I was extremely kind to him and offered his fucking team back to him at the very beginning of this franchise when he was doing the Favre-esque waffling about being in the league or not. Now he thinks he needs to talk shit about me behind my back to BOB of all people?!?
You should know Bob embellishes his aim conversation pastes a bit. :lol

Rorschach

Rorschach said:
Stop rushing us, dick! We'll play when we damn well feel like it. Just for that, I'm waiting 'till next Friday.

Cunt.
Dude, I wasn't rushing you. I was just saying there's only three left. Stop being so fucking defensive.

Rorschach

Rorschach said:
Dude, I wasn't rushing you. I was just saying there's only three left. Stop being so fucking defensive.
Look, dipshit, I don't need you all up on my nuts or remind us that we need to play our games. Just go beat off or some shit. Some of us have these things called "lives." You should try getting one some time.

Rorschach

Rorschach said:
Look, dipshit, I don't need you all up on my nuts or remind us that we need to play our games. Just go beat off or some shit. Some of us have these things called "lives." You should try getting one some time.
Hey, fuck you, douchebag. I can honestly say I never even quoted you before today. You have a persecution complex. Go fuck yourself.

CB3

jim-carrey-plunger.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors has lost it

nutty_rorschach.gif

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Bills/Pats
Broncos/Raiders
Seahawks/Rams

Crow and I are playing in 10. DON'T RUSH US!
Storybook's got family visiting for him that he won't see for awhile. Not sure what his availability will be this weekend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
SIM IT

Or let Bluemax play the CPU. Either is great
This game has playoff implications.

Last time a team didn't show up for a game with playoff implications wasn't fair............ when I played Bob last night. :|

LiveWire

Wellington said:
This game has playoff implications.

Last time a team didn't show up for a game with playoff implications wasn't fair............ when I played Bob last night. :|

Also when you play me when the week advances.

CB3

LiveWire said:
Especially when it helps keep you out of the playoffs. Not that you'd win the SuperBowl even if you made the playoffs.

Id love to fire back on your playoff history. If you had any.

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
SIM IT

Or let Bluemax play the CPU. Either is great
I'm in no rush and I like playing Story. The deadline is tomorrow isn't it? I'd prefer to give him a chance to play given his circumstances. Dude has endured a 1 win season gotta respect him for that.

CB3

bluemax said:
I'm in no rush and I like playing Story. The deadline is tomorrow isn't it? I'd prefer to give him a chance to play given his circumstances. Dude has endured a 1 win season gotta respect him for that.

I dont mean to sound like an attack, but were you guys talking during the week? We've been advanced since monday and im sure this family visit didnt take him by surprise.

daw840

BigAT said:
What's the old expression, "if you can't beat them, injury them"? I somehow knocked out AP for the game on the Vikings' first offensive series. Santana Moss was having a nice game against me, so he got knocked out for the game as well. Even Hasselback got injured for a bit.

I don't disagree. They really need to be tuned down for next year. The first three field goals of the game were 59, 52, 49 and none were even close to being missed.

GG Daw. I thought I played really well and that was still as close as it gets, despite you being without AP the entire game.

Yeah, I can't believe how close that game was. As you saw though, without Fat Williams my run D really stunk it up. I couldn't stop you at all on that last drive. What bothered me the most was that you could just run because once you were past midfield by a few yards you were in FG range. Therefore, no reason to take a chance passing the ball. Probably the closest game I have played all season. Can't believe TJack actually came through in the clutch with that pass to Ian Johnson while scrambling.

TheCrow

GG rors. My early lead just allowed me to play more conservatively and wind the clock down. Unfortunately , I didn't get to face you when your team was healthy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
GG. Home field advantage really helped me that time!

I'm cutting all my WRs next season.

AJ for Asomugha.

I can't catch this year.

You have no stand out WR.

LETS GET IT ONNNNN

Rorschach

Matrix said:
AJ for Asomugha.

I can't catch this year.

You have no stand out WR.

LETS GET IT ONNNNN
I'd take that deal in a second, but I'm afraid it has to do with the QB.

DHB has 94 hands, yet he dropped one where the CB missed and he had nothing but open space in front of him. Then, he misses another where he's got the inside position on the guy. Higgins gets outplayed for the ball when Bailey is following someone else 8 yards away. Schilens goes out of bounds or drops everything that goes his way. All these guys have 90+ hands. Makes no friggin' sense. Maybe if they were all in traffic, but wide open ones have to be fucking caught. It's not bad enough EA makes the bad QBs throw like shit sometimes right into the defender, but they also have to make it so that it affects the WRs? What horse shit.

Having said all that, I'd still take that trade in a heart beat. :p

this week still isn't done!? motherfuck!

also, i forgot my wireless xbox adapter at the hotel, so i have to go out and buy an ethernet cable :/

any what is the story on storybook? is he for sure not going to be around all weekend?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
aww i wanted to give ram a birthday present
25zkmqp.jpg

btw ram let me know if you just want me to play the cpu. dunno if you're still taking a principled stand against despicable broken d-line play or whatever.

Matrix

The thing is AJ was catching passes when BJ had control of the Schaub/AJ combo. This game makes no sense to me :lol Unless something does happen to the QB and cause BJ threw a billion int's it somehow screwed up Matt this season. I have had some head shaking drops with players all season long.

The only team AJ has any success at catching the ball against is the Colts of all teams. In both games I actually caught 3 passes and a td! :eek:

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
this week still isn't done!? motherfuck!

also, i forgot my wireless xbox adapter at the hotel, so i have to go out and buy an ethernet cable :/

any what is the story on storybook? is he for sure not going to be around all weekend?

What happened to the deadline?!

AstroLad said:
aww i wanted to give ram a birthday present
25zkmqp.jpg

btw ram let me know if you just want me to play the cpu. dunno if you're still taking a principled stand against despicable broken d-line play or whatever.

:lol

pzowned

p.s. the deadline is saturday DM!

dealwithitdog.gif

someone post the gif, i know you have it rors!

Top Bottom