• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

Trade me AJ, Matrix! He hates you, your teammates, your organization, and your city! Send him to Chi Town where he will be happy!

Ramirez

AstroLad said:
gg man. tried to fair catch it on that gamebreaker fumble at the end but them's the breaks. must have been like seven fumbles that game. lots of fun though almost start to finish

GG, the punt return hit was probably the most brutal hit I've ever seen in Madden. :lol

Next up, the Texans, then Broncos to finish it off. :| :|

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ramirez said:
GG, the punt return hit was probably the most brutal hit I've ever seen in Madden. :lol

Next up, the Texans, then Broncos to finish it off. :| :|
yeah there were several pretty huge hits that game. i was just sitting there like fair catch... fair catch... oh shiiii... with the way that game was going i knew for sure it was gonna be a fumble return td

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw, there will be no more fill-ins for the broncos, and that includes the playoffs.

if crow can't play the game, then you play the CPU! tough but fair i say
Awesome. With my luck, Ram will get to play the CPU for a second time this season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Trade me AJ, Matrix! He hates you, your teammates, your organization, and your city! Send him to Chi Town where he will be happy!

Seriously I don't understand. He was actually having a good game for me considering my season with him and then the game does that to me..... unreal. That could have turned out to be the a winning drive for me since this play happened in the 4th with 2 something mins remaining.

I'm not giving anyone AJ unless it would be a trade with Rors.

Do I need to try against Ram and DCX? Do I have any outcome on the playoffs/their seasons? I'm on such a sweet losing steak and could end up in last place in my division ... :lol and could use the higher draft pick :)

Nightz

Matrix said:
Do I need to try against Ram and DCX? Do I have any outcome on the playoffs/their seasons? I'm on such a sweet losing steak and could end up in last place in my division ... :lol and could use the higher draft pick :)
I might as well concede the AFCN to Ram now. :lol

Wild Card! Go Raiders!

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Go Raiders!
davis.jpg

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw, there will be no more fill-ins for the broncos, and that includes the playoffs.

if crow can't play the game, then you play the CPU! tough but fair i say

Fine with me. Unless this week advances in a day my game against Daw will be my last at least until the playoffs. Then we have to wait till Friday to advance each playoff week I'm in.

Daw, what time will you be available Saturday?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Zep said:
Mmmmm...nah.

Haha you have no clue what the outcome of that game would have been, but it's cool since you won you can feel superior. I don't give a shit.

I do know I should have thrown more on you out of 4 wide cause every big play I had passing was out of the 4 wide. You were so worried about my run game and of course me wanting to pad my fucking stats with Bjoern I didn't go to the air enough.

CB3 said:
ba2fa5d9.jpg

"FMT! WE COMIN FOR YOU N----!"

i told you homeboy, the only way i'm playing a wildcard game is if i lose my remaining 2 games and the packers and/or cowboys win their remaining games. otherwise, i will be waiting for either you, wellington, bob, or whoever in the divisional round!

your most likely first round matchup is going to be with the packers. but a lot can change in 2 weeks, so who knows!

one thing i do know: i'll be ready to beat that ass again IF you make it to san fran

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I plan on seeing you after wild card weekend

Technically i can win the NFC East, but cause of the retarded tie breaker Somnia would have to lose to CK (Which is 50/50 in my eyes, but very possible), then lose to Livewire(...).

So basically Somnia has the East wrapped up

CB3 said:
I plan on seeing you after wild card weekend

well, as it stands now, you would actually be "seeing" the saints in the divisional round, as they would get the lowest remaining seed. but as i said anything can change. you could feasibly win your division.... or you could miss the playoffs.

hell, bears could still win the NFC north. but there are a couple things we do know: 49ers and Saints are in the playoffs! we finally made it brother!

p.s. and i'm getting gore back for the playoffs! fuck yeah!

Matrix

Astro threw the ball 56 times with Warner :eek: :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well that pretty much seals the deal for me unless one of two things happen:

1) Blue or Pheeniks can pull of a major upset
2) Rors and Crow both beat Bob. :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matrix said:
Astro threw the ball 56 times with Warner :eek: :lol
Yeah at the end I was like hmmm I should probably run it a couple times. That's the only reason it's not 60. That's what happens when your starter is a 67-rated rookie without any standout abilities and you've already had like seven fumbles combined in the game. I blame Beanie.

Birdman02

Nightz said:
Mrs. Birdman, I'd like to request permission to play your husband.

:lol

Sorry man, but I fell asleep early last night. I'm gonna be gone for the next couple of hours, but I should be around most of the afternoon and tonight. If that doesn't work, then I can play Sunday morning or late at night.

Mrbob

PETEYBOY.

Oh and I'll gladly play the Broncos CPU team if need be. :p Wellington got a free cpu win against the Pats, I think I should get the same. :D

Rorschach

Smokey: Let me know what's up with your saturday or sunday

Wellington said:
Well that pretty much seals the deal for me unless one of two things happen:

1) Blue or Pheeniks can pull of a major upset
2) Rors and Crow both beat Bob. :(
Bob told me he'd give me JPout for next season if I let him win. You're screwed, boyo.

PBY

Banned
Mrbob said:
I'm master chef right now, preparing some lunch. I could probably play in an hour or so. Do you have aim?
affirmative- peterb0y305

FrenchMovieTheme said:
strike him down Peter!
bob, enjoy your lunch, because im gonna bring the pain in an hour

bluemax

Banned
I can't believe I fucking lost to another last place team, and it wasn't even close.

And of course the replay shit is broken so I can't get an accurate count but I would wager at least half of Nate Davis passes were PA, not saying its cheese but fuck if it wasn't driving me crazy. Then there was my defense forgetting how to stop the toss that was so ineffective in the first half, ugh.

Also fuck my kicker, first lag causes me to miss a FG on the opening drive, then short on a 52 yarder, then shanks a fucking 42 yarder. What was the point of drafting a fucking kicker if he can't hit shit.

Oh and screw you John Carlson dropping 3 key passes including 1 that got picked.

Playoff hopes officially done. This shit sucks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone follow Chad on FB? He's on a roll lately.

Chad Ochocinco Changing my last name to Goodell, when I get fined the headlines would say Goodell fines Goodell again

Chad Ochocinco If my last name is HIMSELF and I drop one of Carsons passes the announcer would say Carson has nobody to blame but himself.

Chad Ochocinco i feel like fighting Ron Artest or Kenyon Martin

:lol :lol :lol
Dude is the man, he's just so honest.

Edit: Sorry to hear Blue.... GCQ is really good though. At least you and I will get good draft picks. :(

Top Bottom