• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Don't worry, I wouldn't wish you happy birthday. Asante has given you enough gifts.

3004r4h.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh what a heartbreaker tonight was. :|

10 seconds at the inbounds and they jack up a three with 8 seconds left. :|

You're the best Pringles.

TheCrow

No Daw Saturday, hopefully he can play today, but I haven't heard anything. The latest I'll be able to play today is about 6 cst.

fuck no we didn't!

btw astro i can't play on saturday only next week. sorry bro :(

if you aren't able to play saturday let me know and ill just have someone fill in for me to play you when its a more convenient time for you!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
happy birthday dcx! as a gift, pheeniks is giving you a top 5 pick!

That's not a gift. I got an elite receiver in return, something I might have spent on a first rounder anyways. And I don't have to wait for him to develop.

DenogginizerOS said:
This is why I haven't DL'd it.:lol

same :D modern warfare 2 didn't even last 2 months now that i think of it. game was out nov. 11 and i'm pretty certain it was dead to the people i usually played with by the beginning of january. our mainstay the past month has been monopoly (FREE!) but i'm sure that's gonna die too soon because I win about 75% of those games anyways

this is why my game library is always filled with sports games and why sports games are the best! longevity bitches

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ph33nix said:
same :D modern warfare 2 didn't even last 2 months now that i think of it. game was out nov. 11 and i'm pretty certain it was dead to the people i usually played with by the beginning of january. our mainstay the past month has been monopoly (FREE!) but i'm sure that's gonna die too soon because I win about 75% of those games anyways

this is why my game library is always filled with sports games and why sports games are the best! longevity bitches
I will be playing BC2 for at least a year (on PC :D). That is guaranteed

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Pheeniks is right, L4D2, MW2, Halo ODST all games I bought to play with leaguers and not one of them was played for more than a week. I'm DLing it because I love the game and was looking to play the SP on PS3. Playing multi is just an added bonus.

LiveWire

Speaking of Monopoly, anyone up for a game now?

Oh, and happy birthday DCX! Hopefully you are getting some quality time with your loved one.

your new beastly PC

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Pheeniks is right, L4D2, MW2, Halo ODST all games I bought to play with leaguers and not one of them was played for more than a week. I'm DLing it because I love the game and was looking to play the SP on PS3. Playing multi is just an added bonus.

How much was Burnout? I have $15 credit leftover on PSN. I'd pick it up if it was $20.

Also, you missed ODST because you waited. We played a week or two of sessions. Everyone (not just GAF) just went back to Halo 3 or other shooters though. Bungie effed up the ODST multi. L4D2 you missed because you played on 360 and not the master PC race version. And I still see plenty of us on MW2 for 360. You should join us on Monopoly if you haven't already.

Rorschach said:
Even without having played for years, I'd destroy you, so I'll opt out.

No, that's not gonna happen. We're gonna play.

for the record I prefer regular CS or a source server that doesn't automatically give you 16,000 every time you play. I hated when they started doing that shit. real men earn the money by starting out with glocks and then jacking their dead man's weapon

LiveWire

ph33nix said:
No, that's not gonna happen. We're gonna play.

for the record I prefer regular CS or a source server that doesn't automatically give you 16,000 every time you play. I hated when they started doing that shit. real men earn the money by starting out with glocks and then jacking their dead man's weapon

I have CS: Source. Lemme know if you're gonna play, I always love getting my one kill with the noob cannon and then getting sniped through five sets of doors Wanted-style.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
How much was Burnout? I have $15 credit leftover on PSN. I'd pick it up if it was $20.

Also, you missed ODST because you waited. We played a week or two of sessions. Everyone (not just GAF) just went back to Halo 3 or other shooters though. Bungie effed up the ODST multi. L4D2 you missed because you played on 360 and not the master PC race version. And I still see plenty of us on MW2 for 360. You should join us on Monopoly if you haven't already.
I did wait on ODST.

Everytime you guys want to play monopoly I have something else going on. :(

well i already have burnout on ps3 so if you fucking bums want to play i'm down! but i'll only be around until about 7 pm pst.....

anyone want to play now? i've never played MP before and dont know if i can even find my bluetooth headset i got with warhawk

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i already have burnout on ps3 so if you fucking bums want to play i'm down! but i'll only be around until about 7 pm pst.....

anyone want to play now? i've never played MP before and dont know if i can even find my bluetooth headset i got with warhawk
I haven't played online either, but I'll give it a go! What's your PSN name?

Rorschach said:
I haven't played online either, but I'll give it a go! What's your PSN name?

you're already on my list inkbeetle!

but it's frenchmov....

i'll be on in a few. watching the end of There Will Be Blood.... movie of the decade! i watch it once a month!

eli reminds me of bob

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

but it's frenchmov....

i'll be on in a few. watching the end of There Will Be Blood.... movie of the decade! i watch it once a month!

eli reminds me of bob
That hasn't been my psn name since nineteen oct six

sent you a friend request

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

but it's frenchmov....

eli reminds me of bob
That movie was way overrated.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
That movie was way overrated.

*throws milkshake in Ck's face*

Somnia

Gonna start DLing it now while playing some Bioshock 2. Will at least play it SP if you guys bail quickly :lol

PSN = Somnia if some of ya aren't on my list.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Gonna start DLing it now while playing some Bioshock 2. Will at least play it SP if you guys bail quickly :lol

Don't buy it. No one is gonna play it

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Don't buy it. No one is gonna play it

Bleh well I can at least play it single player since I never bothered. Thought I had you on my psn rors, but I forgot what you switched it to after inkbeetle. Shoot me an invite if your on (or a message so I remember who the fuck you are :lol )

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:

What's your April schedule look like Somnia? Trying to figure out when we can get next "week's" game in.

Somnia

Wellington said:
What's your April schedule look like Somnia? Trying to figure out when we can get next "week's" game in.

:lol Well I'm off all of this week (told my boss I get all week off before I start this new schedule shit or I wont help him). My schedule is gonna get tougher for a couple months, but I will still have time to play thankfully. I am gonna be temp. running a store in a town an hour away for the next two months. Store Manager let it fall to shit and got fired and my boss has no replacement so he's sending me in to clean it up till he can hire a new store manager (yay another clean up - 3rd one with this company and 4 with hollywood video...wish I wasn't good at this so they quit making me do it). I feel like George Clooney from Up In the Air having to go in and fire people and fix the fucking place.

Top Bottom