• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Bah I hit the reset button by accident lol

Let's try again later with more people fmt!

I gotta step out real quick anyway.

btw- that marked man where I "crashed" was bs...was just sitting there and the car tilted.

PS: get a headset

PPS: everyone get a headset

PPPS: luke is coldblooooded.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Bah I hit the reset button by accident lol

Let's try again later with more people fmt!

I gotta step out real quick anyway.

My download is getting there...hit me up in AIM when you guys get back on.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Aw man shit I just played for 20 minutes, if I didn't have to leave in a few I'd play all night. Damn this game is so awesome. :D Aged like a fine wine.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
If you have any old USB headset from the PS2 days it will work on PS3.

I'll be online later tonight playing.

Nope. i never bothered with ps2 online either. I only have a 360 headset.

And the dreamcast headset from Seaman and Alien Front Online!

CB3

While the game was tremendously successful and arguably one of the Dreamcast's most critically accepted online titles, it came out so late in the lifespan of the system, that Sega's free online servers used to play the game moved to a pay model shortly after the game's release causing a tremendous shrinkage in the player base. Soon after, the Dreamcast's online servers went down for good (when Sega officially stopped supporting the console) and Alien Front was returned to being a single-player experience

If sega even made a few good decisions in the past 10 years they'd still be making consoles.

CB3

In unreleated news, as a ratchet and clank fan, quest for booty was the worst 15 bucks i spent on downloadable content in the past 12 months

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix or anyone else with burnout, lets roll!

Watching the Rockets <3

daw840

Bah, sorry Crow, I had a friend from out of town here this weekend and have been hungover all day. I just now even got up from the couch. If your still around I can play.

TheCrow

daw840 said:
Bah, sorry Crow, I had a friend from out of town here this weekend and have been hungover all day. I just now even got up from the couch. If your still around I can play.
Nice. I'll be getting on now.

CB3

sorry guys. i tried to recruit pheeknicks to play with the brotherhood but his gaping vagina wont let him

CB3

post here when you guys are ready. im charging up an old bluetooth. hopefully it works with the ps3

Rorschach said:
Damnit! DHB finally has a decent game and now he's out 3 weeks. >:|

Still dropped, though. :(

alg_49ers_michael_crabtree.jpg

Nightz

Just booted BP up. It's been a long time since I've played this but listening to "Paradise City" is getting me excited again. :D

Top Bottom