• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Striker said:
Another day against the Ravens, another somehow loss. This time - Joe Thomas gives up three sacks. :|

Fifty also broke Massaqoui's arm, out 11 weeks.

Fifty's leaving the league, he might as well break some bodies on his way out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
Matrix, you want to beat me tonight?

haha beat you? I can lose tonight if it's like 12 est. What time does the league advance anyway?

Matrix

Ramirez said:
As soon as DM/Sable play I suppose, I'll be around at midnight.

K, I'll post in here around then.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Well, 3 points away from 100 points. Just didn't have enough time.

Why does Slaton suck :( I thought he would be better on your team.

Matrix

Nightz said:
I'll be rooting for Bjoern tonight!

:lol

One man can't win a ball game, you better pray my D shows up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill be around blue. Just post whenever. I like to try to start by 7 PST or anytime after lost at 9 PST. But if you can only go during Lost time we can make it work. Ill DVR it. I dont wanna bob anyone

Matrix

Zep said:

Only fg kickers can.

You keep this up Zep, I will no-hit you in Show.

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
Ill be around blue. Just post whenever. I like to try to start by 7 PST or anytime after lost at 9 PST. But if you can only go during Lost time we can make it work. Ill DVR it. I dont wanna bob anyone
I don't get home till after 7 and I'd prefer to eat dinner. I can play any time after I eat and I'll be up until 1 am or so.

If you want to watch Lost and go at 10 I can do that.

Matrix

Zep said:
When do I ever shit talk after a game? I was just nicely replying 'nope' :D

That's your version of rubbing salt into a wound.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
I don't get home till after 7 and I'd prefer to eat dinner. I can play any time after I eat and I'll be up until 1 am or so.

If you want to watch Lost and go at 10 I can do that.

We can go at 10 then.

Nightz

Zep said:
OK, you got me.

And Nightz doesn't have to worry about winning out, so lets nip that in the bud.
Ram, I highly doubt I'll win out.

:lol Can you play tonight Zep? I should be home around 7 PST.

Gg dm, thought I had you after the int and drive to your goalline. Just wasn't my day passing at all though and on third and goal I sadly returned the favor. Great user d by you, I had some guys open but forced it to colston

DMczaf

I just guessed right on that 3rd and Goal, could have easily been a TD. I guess my playoff hopes survive another week....for now.

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Division winner gets Rors, division loser gets LJ or I? Or is it Division winner gets division loser and Rors gets LJ or I?
Division winner gets me. Division loser gets LJ. If I were them, I'd try my best to win the division.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Ramirez is straight?!
2di2jrm.jpg

Matrix

Ramirez said:
My wife might be going into labor, gotta take her to the hospital, I'll have to cancel Matrix! :lol

:lol

No problem, good luck.

Mrbob

The race for a bye just got really interesting in the NFC.

Saints could actually fall out of a first round bye and play in the wild card game now....Saints have the Colts next, and then the Packers the final game. If the Colts beat the Saints, and the Packers win this week, the Saints and Packers match up will be for a first round bye. Interesting. :eek:

BigAT

Mrbob said:
The race for a bye just got really interesting in the NFC.

Saints could actually fall out of a first round bye and play in the wild card game now....Saints have the Colts next, and then the Packers the final game. If the Colts beat the Saints, and the Packers win this week, the Saints and Packers match up will be for a first round bye. Interesting. :eek:

Allow me to remove all interest, as it seems the Panthers have got a winning streak going.

GG GCQ. That was the battle of long drives, 25 combined first downs. My defense didn't show up in the least today. They seemed to have little to no interest in tackling Jonathon Stewart (70 of his 125 yards came after first contact) and dropped the few balls that hit them in the hands. The difference in the game was that Carolina had one defensive stop to my zero. No turnovers, no forced punts. The best I was able to manage was two fourth and very shorts, both of which got converted.

So now that the Saints have a bye wrapped up, I'm sure you'll want to rest your starters next week Sable, right?
Unless you want Bush to get broken in half.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welp I am now officially set up to get screwed. If all three of us win next week, CB, Somnia, and I will all be 10-6. I'd be 5-1 in the division (which doesn't matter in 3 way ties I don't think) and we'd all be 7-5 in the division. It'd come down to common opponents in real life I think. 5-1 in the division, 2-2 against NFCW, and 3-1 against AFCE. I think CB and I are tied there. Meanwhile Somnia would be 3-3 in divisional games, SMH.

Either way, my D is just RIDICULOUS now. Very glad I decided to work on it so hard... we were all saying D is broken. I think running the ball on me is impossible, and passing will be difficult! If I can carry this over to next season I'd be ecstatic. My O on the other hand.... Somnia's D was playing out of it's mind as well, especially Demarcus Ware. 8 tackles and 2 sacks or some crazy shit like that.

Took extra care to protect the ball, but that pick was my fault entirely.

The game was loaded with bloopers.

Check out my FB totally lost in space. This one is for Zep.

My left tackle forgetting to block for me. I checked and I saw him there so I assumed he would have picked it up, a receiver would have been open down the field with another bit of time.

Another pick for Justin Tuck!

WOULD have been a safety. Look at Somnia's defender on the right!

LukeSmith

BigAT said:
So now that the Saints have a bye wrapped up, I'm sure you'll want to rest your starters next week Sable, right?
Unless you want Bush to get broken in half.

I'd suggest Sable rest anyone he's interested in having for the playoffs. :D

Dudes are gonna get hit late and often.

Top Bottom