• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

Birdman02 said:
Striker, I'm around whenever you are ready.
Hey, how late can you stay up? I just got home and am putting some food in the oven. If you can't go tonight, I'm fine for tomorrow before 7 PM est., but if you're busy, around this time would suffice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You know how they say you gotta lift when you're mad? Today I finally cleared a 315 lb deadlift. I had all this built up anger from the past few days.....

Jcut20.jpg

ea-sports-logo.gif

act_kevin_durant.jpg

Thanks, assholes!

Birdman02

I guess I missed you, Striker. I'm about to pass out, so I'm going to bed. I might be able to play tomorrow night, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it before 7 est. I have a few errands to run after work tomorrow, and I don't know exactly when I'll be home.

If tomorrow doesn't work out, I'm available pretty much all Saturday morning up until about 5 est.

Smokey

Uh..so how do I get a hold of this Sinistar guy? I haven't seen him in here and only know of him from his GT on the website..

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
You know how they say you gotta lift when you're mad? Today I finally cleared a 315 lb deadlift. I had all this built up anger from the past few days.....

Jcut20.jpg

ea-sports-logo.gif

act_kevin_durant.jpg

Thanks, assholes!

What in the blue fuck is a Thunder? Is that some Euro league garbage?

Is Astrolad around or out of town on business? (which has never stopped him before)

I believe he is my final game. Just trying to figure out when we are going to play.

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Is Astrolad around or out of town on business? (which has never stopped him before)

I believe he is my final game. Just trying to figure out when we are going to play.

I believe Astro is going to be staying at a hotel for the next 2 or 3 weeks but he would still be available to play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Blue: I'm going to assume you're joking. :lol

Anyone want some Burnout today? I should be headed out of here in about two hours thanks to the snow.... going to hit the gym then head home. :D

Mrbob

Crazy madden coupon floating around right now at gamestop. 40 dollar trade in value towards madden 11 when you trade in Madden 10. The catch? You have to do it between 2-26 and 3-14.

BigAT

Mrbob said:
Crazy madden coupon floating around right now at gamestop. 40 dollar trade in value towards madden 11 when you trade in Madden 10. The catch? You have to do it between 2-26 and 3-14.
Rorschach said:
Stop trying to make people quit. :|
Anyway, you can get Madden 11 new from Walmart for ~$30 shipped (essentially) without trading in anything.

Mrbob

Yeah I'm already locked into an amazon preorder right now with a 20 dollar credit...hoping it might go up with this gamestop deal. Don't think an extra 20 bucks is worth not having the game for 5 to 6 months.

I will say though I myself am a bit undecided about a 4th season. MLB the Show is out next week, and the march release schedule is brutal. Bad Company 2 and Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising are out. Alongside FF13 and GoW3.

daw840

Mrbob said:
Yeah I'm already locked into an amazon preorder right now with a 20 dollar credit...hoping it might go up with this gamestop deal. Don't think an extra 20 bucks is worth not having the game for 5 to 6 months.

I will say though I myself am a bit undecided about a 4th season. MLB the Show is out next week, and the march release schedule is brutal. Bad Company 2 and Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising are out. Alongside FF13 and GoW3.

wait, WHAT?!? Holy shit.....omg omg omg omg omg omg.

Yes, this is my last season folks, I still have to play through ME2, Bioshock 1 & 2 (almost done with 1, already bought 2), BC2, and now apparently GoW3.

PBY

Banned
daw840 said:
wait, WHAT?!? Holy shit.....omg omg omg omg omg omg.

Yes, this is my last season folks, I still have to play through ME2, Bioshock 1 & 2 (almost done with 1, already bought 2), BC2, and now apparently GoW3.
daw nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and when do you wanna play? I'm gonna be kind of busy today, best time would prob be after the US Hockey game

Mrbob

Just to be clear, I mean God of War 3 and not Gears of War 3. :p You know, the good game with the GoW acronym and the original. :D

DCX

DCX
when season four is over with i say those who want to continue can do so. Appoint me mod. And whoever is out is out and team gets assigned CPU :) Some of us need more practice than others, and i'd hate to see Tank, Ace, Grimes, Mason and English die so young :lol

DCX

Mrbob

Yeah that is still my main pull to the league...being able to reload in the draft (with my first number one pick as I didn't trade it away!) and see where I can take my team. Amidst all the issues which is Madden 10 gameplay I still have fun playing the game against others. Even if it sometimes takes me awhile to get my game in!

Mrbob said:

Hmmm, I might just do that.

PBY

Banned
DCX said:
when season four is over with i say those who want to continue can do so. Appoint me mod. And whoever is out is out and team gets assigned CPU :) Some of us need more practice than others, and i'd hate to see Tank, Ace, Grimes, Mason and English die so young :lol

DCX
man i'm gonna keep playing til either the league ends or I win a goddam game, whichever comes first

LiveWire

daw if you're not playing next season will you still at least stick around for the draft? (Don't forget that 1st round pick you owe me :D)

And speaking of people's last season can we get a Poll in this thread? Do we need a mod to set that up? Would be helpful to get a list of who is staying for Season 4 and who is leaving so we can make preparations for fill-ins for CPU matches or full-time replacement players.

Ramirez

Mrbob said:

Wow, dudes would be crazy not to take advantage of this.

Where are you seeing this deal Bob? I've searched on google, and see no mention of it on GS's site.

DCX

DCX
peterb0y said:
man i'm gonna keep playing til either the league ends or I win a goddam game, whichever comes first
With my plan we will finish out the 10 year franchise :) Even if it's just you and i left :p

DCX

TheCrow

DCX said:

DCX

I'm in. By then I might be able to play an entire season. Sorry guys :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Well 40>20 obviously. But Madden 10 is worth 20 bucks to me from now till Madden 11. August is a long way away. I cant go without football for 6 months

Birdman02

LiveWire said:
daw if you're not playing next season will you still at least stick around for the draft? (Don't forget that 1st round pick you owe me :D)

And speaking of people's last season can we get a Poll in this thread? Do we need a mod to set that up? Would be helpful to get a list of who is staying for Season 4 and who is leaving so we can make preparations for fill-ins for CPU matches or full-time replacement players.

I'm still in for season 4 and on up until Madden 11....I plan on making the playoffs at least once (or twice if it wasn't for MTC!!) in this franchise. Like others have said, the GS offer is nice, but I can't go without football that long.

Striker, I can play if we start in the next 30 minutes or so. If not, then it'll probably have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Nightz

Yeah I think I have at least one more season in me for Madden. I enjoy all the offseason stuff the most and I've had fun rebuilding the Bengals into a playoff team, especially since they were still sucky when the franchise started. :D

daw840

Mrbob said:
Just to be clear, I mean God of War 3 and not Gears of War 3. :p You know, the good game with the GoW acronym and the original. :D

Oh.....well that's cool too, I don't have a PS3. Damn it, you got my hopes all up and shit.

LukeSmith

sableholic said:
Luke any chance you'll be able to start sometime today between now and 6:30 pm est? Or are we looking at tomm (if so what timeframe)

Uh, zero chance. Pacific time zone and eternally long hours. It's going to have to be tomorrow. I can go pretty much whenever tomorrow, would prefer earlier in the day

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol :lol :lol

Just having out there.

Wish i was. Lose my cat last weekend, now got some shitty bug. Sore throat, and left work earlier after vomiting what seemed like 2 gallons of mountain dew and cheese & peanut butter cracker soup. Jooooooy

LukeSmith said:
Uh, zero chance. Pacific time zone and eternally long hours. It's going to have to be tomorrow. I can go pretty much whenever tomorrow, would prefer earlier in the day
K pick a time for tomm morning and ill be there

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We are advancing tomorrow and six games have not been played. Looks like Luke and Sable will go tomorrow, along with FMT and possibly Crow being home.

That leaves three.

TheCrow

Wellington said:
We are advancing tomorrow and six games have not been played. Looks like Luke and Sable will go tomorrow, along with FMT and possibly Crow being home.

That leaves three.

Never had a chance of happening. :( I've got my last midterm, at least till next month, on Monday and a paper due Tuesday so I passed on going home. I left the franchise a while ago and thought the game would be finished by now.

BigAT

TheCrow said:
Never had a chance of happening. :( I've got my last midterm, at least till next month, on Monday and a paper due Tuesday so I passed on going home. I left the franchise a while ago and thought the game would be finished by now.

You thought Bob would have the initiative to find an opponent to fill in and get his game completed on his own?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom