• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You caused Bob and pheeknicks to go play their games and ruin it for me and Rors.

BUT FMT is on his way home, so in an hour or so we might have him.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
You caused Bob and pheeknicks to go play their games and ruin it for me and Rors.

BUT FMT is on his way home, so in an hour or so we might have him.
We have 3 now. Me you and wellie. And in 20 mins we have boob and pheeniks.

i'm home for the weekend ladies!

unfortunately i have to go take a look at this house i might be buying tonight so i'll be back in an hour or so!

p.s. astro let me know when you can go brother

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:

unfortunately i have to go take a look at this house i might be buying tonight so i'll be back in an hour or so!

Burnout when you get back mofo

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, unless astro is down for our madden game tonight! i'll see if my gf knows where my headset is too. i'm leaving now!

She loaned it to me.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Cool I can probably play in an hour or so.

also, i just want to reiterate that there will be a 4th and final season of madden '10! i would prefer that everyone come back but if you just can't stand the game i don't know what i could say.

"mlb is around the corner!" isn't a very good excuse considering its going to take a month to a month and a half before everything is ironed out (if the past is any indication). our madden leagues have taken about 2 months a piece, so i don't think it would be a stretch to fit one more season in.

but, likes i said if you aren't into it then you aren't into it, and there isn't anything i can say about it except guilt trip you into staying.... giving this old man one more shot at glory.... one more chance to be a.... a champion!.... that's all

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gah crap can't get it to work sorry. i'll sign out so you can play cpu at your leisure or someone can sub or whatever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol matrix is playing deadly premonition. it says he's at the "Sherif office"

:D

Strangest game I have ever played. Thankfully after I sell it I will have only wasted $10.

Yeah I can do one more season max then its impossible for me since I will be traveling a bit this summer

sooo bobby boy when can you play

Top Bottom