• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I would love to play another season. I am mostly concerned about time. However, I may consider coming back. Let me think about it.

Damn you, FMT. That pep talk got me. :lol

Striker

gg Bird

My offense was pathetic.

Cribbs becomes this week's injured WR. Out for season (five weeks). Massaqoui also out (11 weeks). I'm down to three healthy WR's, one who is legitimately a player in this game. FML

Cribbs played poorly that game at WR, though, as noticed by his route-running on that first INT. Knowing the Mack Jackson stories, Robiskie will be KO'd next week in the finale.

Birdman02

GG Striker. My defense played really well for me in that one....until the 4th qtr started. Luckily, I had built a big enough lead that I didn't have to worry too much. Only one more week 'til the offseason.

daw840

Peterboy. If your around right now, and I really mean RIGHT NOW, I can squeeze a game in. Otherwise we will have to wait until after I get back from my nephew's 1st birthday party, that should be sometime this afternoon. I really don't want to sim this game, considering I haven't played the CPU or had a simmed game the entire franchise
and I feel like I can win against you
:D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
NOOOOOOO! I wanted to fill in. >:|
Meanwhile both you and I are on AIM.... :|

Et tu FMT, et tu.

Lonestar do you have a link to the team ratings you had done before via spreadsheet? The one that showed SPD for each team, OVR, etc. Some stats I would like to look at.

GG Luke although I'm not entirely sure why you felt like you needed to score again at the end when I had wasted all my timeouts prior to the two minute warning. After you got the first down with like 30 seconds left I thought you'd be kneeling. I'm just surprised you did it after the whole shit after the match with DM. I digress.

Anyways the game was over after you put Grimes out on a stretcher and bush out with a concussion. Got some hard hitters on defense. Thankfully Grimes was just a one week deal otherwise i'd be screwed. Two ints one that some around here would enjoy came when i was being sacked and pressed a button the second earlier.

Your defense is way fast and your offense is just a machine. Wish the super bowl was more like that game, but didn't work that way.

DMczaf

sableholic said:
GG Luke although I'm not entirely sure why you felt like you needed to score again at the end when I had wasted all my timeouts prior to the two minute warning. I'm just surprised you did it after the whole shit after the match with DM.

Well you shouldn't have called that timeout, you we're wasting his time.

LukeSmith

That's fine, bitter tears. MJD sits against Striker!

I guess Rhett Bomar and DJ Claytor are too much to handle, be afraid Striker!

I wouldn't even need to play Week 17 for a bye if FMT hadn't fucked up the Crow situation so badly :lol

Ramirez

:lol

I love it.

I'll finish out a season 4, I don't want to come out looking like a whore for quitting before the thing was officially done. 0-16 here I come!

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
:lol

I love it.

I'll finish out a season 4, I don't want to come out looking like a whore for quitting before the thing was officially done. 0-16 here I come!
Lots of people are leaving. No one's a "whore" for leaving since they're at least finishing out the season and warned the league ahead of time. If you don't want to play, don't play. It'll be a sour experience for you and for those that have you on their schedule.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
Lots of people are leaving. No one's a "whore" for leaving since they're at least finishing out the season and warned the league ahead of time. If you don't want to play, don't play. It'll be a sour experience for you and for those that have you on their schedule.

I'm glad you know how my experience with the game is, don't think for me friend. :) Two bad games in a row and knee jerk reactions doesn't mean I can't have fun with the game if I know I'm not really taking it as seriously as the past seasons, which I won't be, so I'm good.

I'm going to trade the farm away for the next fantasy Bo Jackson.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I'm glad you know how my experience with the game is, don't think for me friend. :) Two bad games in a row and knee jerk reactions doesn't mean I can't have fun with the game if I know I'm not really taking it as seriously as the past seasons, which I won't be, so I'm good.

I'm going to trade the farm away for the next fantasy Bo Jackson.
I'm was basing it on your previous posts not telling you how you feel. You're the one that said you were sick of this "piece of shit game." And I didn't want you to feel pressured into staying or anyone else for that matter.

Ramirez

Rorschach said:
I'm was basing it on your previous posts not telling you how you feel. You're the one that said you were sick of this "piece of shit game." And I didn't want you to feel pressured into staying or anyone else for that matter.

I'm staying for the chance to dismantle Livewire!

Striker

LukeSmith said:
That's fine, bitter tears. MJD sits against Striker!

I guess Rhett Bomar and DJ Claytor are too much to handle, be afraid Striker!

I wouldn't even need to play Week 17 for a bye if FMT hadn't fucked up the Crow situation so badly :lol
With how my offense has been playing lately (10 points in two games), Bomar and Claytor will probably be enough. I'll be without Massaqoui and Cribbs now, and my run game has sucked ass in the past seven games.

Ramirez said:
I'm staying for the chance to dismantle Livewire!
I'm pretty excited about facing the NFC East. I just wish Jerry would be on the sidelines if Romo tosses a game-losing pick.

LukeSmith

Striker said:
With how my offense has been playing lately (10 points in two games), Bomar and Claytor will probably be enough. I'll be without Massaqoui and Cribbs now, and my run game has sucked ass in the past seven games.

I'm pretty excited about facing the NFC East. I just wish Jerry would be on the sidelines if Romo tosses a game-losing pick.

AFC South is AFC East and NFC North next year?

Mrbob

This is why I'm staying for season 4. I finally get Matrix and Luke in my crosshairs for a real league game!

2-14 season confirmed. I just want to beat those two. :D Bjoern is going down. So is Pey Pey!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
I can't wait for our matchup.

Fifty will be the only person in our league that I never even played in Madden 10. Oh well.

Striker

Basing off every Week 1 I have had, I will face somebody from the NFC East first. Seems each time its a team from the NFC.

Season 1: vs. Vikings (L)
Season 2: @ Panthers (W)
Season 3: vs. 49ers (W)

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
This is why I'm staying for season 4. I finally get Matrix and Luke in my crosshairs for a real league game!

2-14 season confirmed. I just want to beat those two. :D Bjoern is going down. So is Pey Pey!

I just don't want our game to be scheduled in December :(

Mrbob

I got the percentage scale ready for my opponents in season 4.

Game is scheduled in September: 75/25 chance I lose

Game is scheduled in October: 60/40 chance I lose

Game is scheduled in November: 60/40 chance I win

Game is scheduled in December: 95/5 chance I win

Nightz

Daw siad he can play later, peter pan hasn't responded. Smokey and Sinistar are having communication issues.

Fifty: What's your availability?

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Cheeser.

Good luck hurting him when I remove him from the roster for the game.
At this point, FAs are there for the grabbin'. You're risking it if someone decides they want to pick him up. Or hell, I can pick him up and play him until he gets injured. I'll hang in the pocket for like 20 seconds against the blitz.

PBY

Banned
yo daw, was asleep when you posted that earlier, sorry about that; heres the deal... i can play either nowish.. ie we need to start before 4:30; if that doesn't work for today i'm cant play b/c its my friends 21st... Buuuuuuuut, literally ALLLLLLLLLL of tomorrow is free for me if not

Top Bottom