• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

CB3 said:
It looks interesting but im burnt out on FPS. im even holding off on Battlefield 2. Perfect Dark will be it for me for FPS' for a little while.

Yea the reviews are tearing it apart; typical game "journalism." It'll probably hit the bargain bin in 6 months.

Completely forgot about Perfect Dark, how much will that be, 800 or 1200 points?

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
Yea the reviews are tearing it apart; typical game "journalism." It'll probably hit the bargain bin in 6 months.

Completely forgot about Perfect Dark, how much will that be, 800 or 1200 points?
I think PD is $10 so that's 800 points I guess.

Ram: I won't be able to play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Couple of things!

Crow and Bob will be in the playoffs, can you guys please make yourselves available so that those of us NOT in the playoffs dont have to sit around for so long with our thumbs up our asses!?

What are the rules for the FA period this year? I'd like to start evaluating my team and maybe we can start getting the pool together so we transition right into this.

Michael Johnson is on the block my friends, 81 OVR safety!

I think Nog is busy tonight, and I have to help my friend move tomorrow. Maybe later tomorrow or Monday for our game!

gg blue! just a bunch of bad passes and no blocking from my team :( i should have run the ball more, but that's neither here nor there at this point! i contained leron except for that one pass, which i thought my other safety would be covering him but i think he must have gone to one of the receivers or TE or something!

now that i've blown the #1 seed, i wait for my 2nd round opponent!

bluemax

Banned
Jack English is a pussyman who can't stand the rain.

4-2 in the NFC West! If I could've won a few more games elsewhere I'd be champ!

bluemax said:
Jack English is a pussyman who can't stand the rain.

4-2 in the NFC West! If I could've won a few more games elsewhere I'd be champ!

yeah, english is like unbreakable :(

also, i felt the game turned on that dropped pick 6 when i hit ace garrison. fucking loser bowman!

Somnia

LiveWire said:
Somnia you around? Let's do this!

Oh and did anyone get Aliens Vs. Predator? Holy shit it's awesome.

Live I'll be game tonight after 11pm or so CST time. I'm going out to dinner now and to a film. If that doesn't work I'm free pretty much all of tomorrow. I'll jump on AIM when I get home just let me know.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, english is like unbreakable :(

also, i felt the game turned on that dropped pick 6 when i hit ace garrison. fucking loser bowman!

Shouldn't have tried to pick on Pistol Wilson. He's the NFL leader in INTS right now with 10.

Your run game kind of sucks without Gore breaking tackles for you.

bluemax said:
Shouldn't have tried to pick on Pistol Wilson. He's the NFL leader in INTS right now with 10.

Your run game kind of sucks without Gore breaking tackles for you.

lol no it doesn't. i was averaging over 6 YPC with both of my backs. i just didn't run even though it was pouring. poor gameplan on my part and your dudes were after english all game!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol no it doesn't. i was averaging over 6 YPC with both of my backs. i just didn't run even though it was pouring. poor gameplan on my part and your dudes were after english all game!

Still sucks!

I swear I have one of the best defensive lines at pressuring the QB without ever getting a sack. Haye has 0 sacks on the season :( I always whiff when I get the chance.

Still Curry, Mebane and LoJack got to English in this one.

yeah you had 3 sacks and probably could have had 7-10! i was just getting hit left and right in the game.

well at least i got my ass handed to me before the playoffs.... and i'll have gore back!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Couple of things!

Crow and Bob will be in the playoffs, can you guys please make yourselves available so that those of us NOT in the playoffs dont have to sit around for so long with our thumbs up our asses!?

What are the rules for the FA period this year? I'd like to start evaluating my team and maybe we can start getting the pool together so we transition right into this.

Michael Johnson is on the block my friends, 81 OVR safety!

I think Nog is busy tonight, and I have to help my friend move tomorrow. Maybe later tomorrow or Monday for our game!
Didn't Crow say he could only play on the weekend? And isn't MrBob still MrBob? We're in for a long wait, friend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington said:
Blue! Thank me for taking out Gore by breaking his collarbone..... with an ankle tackle! :lol

Well, by we you mean me. You are actually in the playoffs.

If:

Live beats Ram with the Broncos, he gets the bye and we don't worry about it until round to.

If Live loses and either LJ or Luke loses, again we don't worry about it.

Otherwise.... :|

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Wellington said:
Blue! Thank me for taking out Gore by breaking his collarbone..... with an ankle tackle! :lol
Well, by we you mean me. You are actually in the playoffs.

If:

Live beats Ram with the Broncos, he gets the bye and we don't worry about it until round to.

If Live loses and either LJ or Luke loses, again we don't worry about it.

Otherwise.... :|
Stop talking to yourself, bruh. That's my schtick!

And I'll be out of the playoffs by round 1.

colts squeak out a 13-10 win O_O

daaaaaaaaaaamn broncos take a 31-24 lead over the steelers!

if the broncos win, that means the chargers get into the playoffs with a win.

Striker

I threw a deep pattern to Chansi Stuckey, and the shithead got hit by Bob Sanders, who caused the fumble. A Colt picks it up, runs about 15 yards, and manually using Jerome Harrison, I dive to tackle, but its late and a 15-yard add on penalty. -_-

Stuckey had no business dropping that ball. The hit was like any other! :(

GG Luke

LukeSmith

Striker said:
I threw a deep pattern to Chansi Stuckey, and the shithead got hit by Bob Sanders, who caused the fumble. A Colt picks it up, runs about 15 yards, and manually using Jerome Harrison, I dive to tackle, but its late and a 15-yard add on penalty. -_-

Stuckey had no business dropping that ball. The hit was like any other! :(

GG Luke

Your D was great, I feel like you got Madden'd a bit there - the fumble recovery on the 2nd half opening kick off (apparently I won the mini game).

Mack Jackson 3 tackles 3 TFL, FF, FR, Sack - no tackles title though! Pwilly v. Ray ray

LukeSmith said:
Your D was great, I feel like you got Madden'd a bit there - the fumble recovery on the 2nd half opening kick off (apparently I won the mini game).

Mack Jackson 3 tackles 3 TFL, FF, FR, Sack - no tackles title though! Pwilly v. Ray ray

pwill wins the tackle title unless ray ray gets like 15 in the final game!

LiveWire

Somnia said:
Live I'll be game tonight after 11pm or so CST time. I'm going out to dinner now and to a film. If that doesn't work I'm free pretty much all of tomorrow. I'll jump on AIM when I get home just let me know.

Yep I'll be around late night tonight, just msg me when you get back.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Playoff picture/matchups:

AFC:

Byes - Broncos, Colts

Steelers/Chargers @ Bills

Raiders @ Bengals (Good luck Nightz :lol)

NFC:

Byes - Niners (FMT return to power!?), Saints

Here's where it gets crazy!

Bears/Eagles/Packers/Giants/Cowboys @ Bears/Packers/Cowboys

Eagles/Packers/Giants/Cowboys @ Cowboys/Eagles/Giants/Packers

WTF. :lol

At this point Bob is either the NFC North champ or #5 seed.

Literally EVERYTHING else is up for grabs. If BigAT loses he realistically could be out of the playoffs. The Giants are the only team that can win and not be in.

Ridiculous.

Birdman02

LJ11 said:
Birdman, let me know when you want to get our game in, may or may not be free tonight.

I might be able to play around 10 est tonight, but I'm not exactly sure. I can play anytime tomorrow morning up until about 4 pm....and at night after 10. Let me know what's good for you.

Nightz

Wellington said:
Raiders @ Bengals (Good luck Nightz :lol)
:lol Yeah I'm gonna need it. A battered Raiders team can still be dangerous when controlled by Rors. But hey if I go one and done, no worries. I've far exceeded my expectations for my team already.

Oh and with the Steelers loss, looks like I won the AFCN! Fifty better get ready for a healthy dose of Jim Bob Allens. :D

LJ11

Birdman02 said:
I might be able to play around 10 est tonight, but I'm not exactly sure. I can play anytime tomorrow morning up until about 4 pm....and at night after 10. Let me know what's good for you.

Probably going out for a bit, may not be back until 11pm maybe later depending on how things go, so tomorrow sounds good. We should try and get the game in before the gold medal hockey game, I'll let you know.

Birdman02

LJ11 said:
Probably going out for a bit, may not be back until 11pm maybe later depending on how things go, so tomorrow sounds good. We should try and get the game in before the gold medal hockey game, I'll let you know.

Yeah, I definitely wanna watch the hockey game. I'll stay logged into AIM until I go to sleep tonight, so hit me up there if you wanna play when you get in. Otherwise, tomorrow it is.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
unless your old buddy lonestar can give a hell of a final parting gift to the chargers!

8balldontcountonit.gif

Top Bottom