• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
is there ANY chance the remaining 2 games are even going to get done before 9 pm pst?

Guess mines not. Should of known. Never seen sinistar post in here and he never responded to me on xbl so fuck it. I hate having my games simmed even if not going to the playoffs ..lame actually.

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Guess mines not. Should of known. Never seen sinistar post in here and he never responded to me on xbl so fuck it. I hate having my games simmed even if not going to the playoffs ..lame actually.

He posted last page and said his GAF Profile has a number of ways to get a hold of him.

TheCrow

Smokey said:

I posted his AIM name, did you try through that?

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
At this point, FAs are there for the grabbin'. You're risking it if someone decides they want to pick him up. Or hell, I can pick him up and play him until he gets injured. I'll hang in the pocket for like 20 seconds against the blitz.

Not with the Bears Oline. :(

You'll hang in the pocket about two seconds before Jcut gets hit.

Smokey

Why should I have to go digging through his profile ? Post in this thread when he could play and that would be it. The game doesn't mean anything so it could be simmed but still.

Rorschach

30t4ghj.jpg

Booobles~! Come out to plaaaaaaaay...

Smokey said:
Why should I have to go digging through his profile ? Post in this thread when he could play and that would be it. The game doesn't mean anything so it could be simmed but still.

sinistar is a dependable player and a good guy, but i've told him i would like him to be more active in the thread to setup the games. he's new to the leagues in this fashion so cut him a little slack, i'll talk with him again about it.

i just texted daw and we'll see if he wants me to sim or if he will play the cpu.

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sinistar is a dependable player and a good guy, but i've told him i would like him to be more active in the thread to setup the games. he's new to the leagues in this fashion so cut him a little slack, i'll talk with him again about it.

i just texted daw and we'll see if he wants me to sim or if he will play the cpu.

Ah, so that's what killed my phone battery! It was on it's last legs at the party I was just at. I just got home and am eating lunch with the wifey, if your still around pete I can play in probably 15-20 minutes.

bluemax

Banned
daw840 said:
Ah, so that's what killed my phone battery! It was on it's last legs at the party I was just at. I just got home and am eating lunch with the wifey, if your still around pete I can play in probably 15-20 minutes.

Isn't it after 4:30? Guess it depends upon the time zone.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
This is why I'm staying for season 4. I finally get Matrix and Luke in my crosshairs for a real league game!

2-14 season confirmed. I just want to beat those two. :D Bjoern is going down. So is Pey Pey!

You can't stop Bjoern, only an injury can. Luke did it once and everyone else hasn't. If progression helps him at all, you won't have a chance.

I'm a man of my word.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors might do it, CB .... :lol

Matrix

CB3 said:
I held Chris Johnson to a 1.7 YPC. I can do it again!

He's stronger and faster than him in this game, even if the ratings don't show it. You wouldn't stop him, hell with the curse I'd get 300 yards on you.

Yea against Rors, I would just use Moats. Why risk injury with my star.

bluemax said:
Just like you did to LeRon?

I'm all for getting this season over with but don't they still have a few hours until the deadline?

lets play!

p.s. the games weren't going to be played. daw didn't want to play the CPU and peter couldn't play.

smokey and sinistar both disappeared.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lets play!

p.s. the games weren't going to be played. daw didn't want to play the CPU and peter couldn't play.

smokey and sinistar both disappeared.

Let's get it over with so I can go back to Heavy Chocolate Rain.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
He goes out once a game but his 99 toughness or whatever means he's never out long.

BW goes out with a Mild Concussion every other game but comes back after a quarter.

Virtual BW is gonna be a Corpse in about 4 years.

Striker

LukeSmith said:
I'm looking forward to facing your D - everyone says it's pretty beast
Shouldn't be a problem with your lineup! Not to mention my offense's inability to stay on the field. Bird had the ball nearly 30 mins. :lol

Food is done. I'll come back when I'm finished.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It looks interesting but im burnt out on FPS. im even holding off on Battlefield 2. Perfect Dark will be it for me for FPS' for a little while.

Top Bottom