• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Zep said:
Not when I have the best QB/RB in the division.. :D

You'll see soon enough
Tom Brady? Lone screwing potential future Pats owners over confirmed!

You bailed on the Cowboys Nightz, but you can't escape me!!!

LukeSmith

Zep said:
Not when I have the best QB/RB in the division.. :D

You'll see soon enough

Yeah, my team is pretty slow and ill equipped to deal with Konexian style QB play, I better upgrade team speed in the draft.

Nightz

Wellington said:
You bailed on the Cowboys Nightz, but you can't escape me!!!
Somnia gave me the cute puppy dog eyes when he asked me to switch teams, I couldn't help it. :( Plus I think using the Bengals made this league 100x more fun for me. I love the whole front office/team management stuff and getting this team was a perfect opportunity to rebuild. :D Next season will definitely be a challenge.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
Somnia gave me the cute puppy dog eyes when he asked me to switch teams, I couldn't help it. :( Plus I think using the Bengals made this league 100x more fun for me. I love the whole front office/team management stuff and getting this team was a perfect opportunity to rebuild. :D Next season will definitely be a challenge.
Must have been a challenge balancing your operating budget against the money needed to bail out your players. :D

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
or maybe Peyton is planning an early retirement!!

Just because you hope it hard enough, doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
He can keep throwing to RBs and Tight Ends for another 2-3 seasons.

Nightz

Wellington said:
Must have been a challenge balancing your operating budget against the money needed to bail out your players. :D
:lol Hey, you gotta have some tough criminals on your team to play in the AFCN!

That got me thinking...it would be hilarious if Madden 11 included fines and suspensions for on/off the field incidents. Ochocinco would be getting fined left and right, Maualuga getting suspended for DUI, Ray Lewis playing 16 games even after killing two people, etc.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
:lol Hey, you gotta have some tough criminals on your team to play in the AFCN!

That got me thinking...it would be hilarious if Madden 11 included fines and suspensions for on/off the field incidents. Ochocinco would be getting fined left and right, Maualuga getting suspended for DUI, Ray Lewis playing 16 games even after killing two people, etc.
FREE PLAXICO.

Wellington said:
Can I use one of the crappy teams that is getting abandoned for next season? I wouldn't mind taking on the Rams and seeing what is possible - or if Zep switches to them, the Titans, Lions (Sinistar is switching off too right?), Dolphins, or 49ers. At the very least it would prove once and for all that I just benefited from my power team and weak division.

Edit: I mean dual control the Giants and the other team.

You keep your dirty hands away from Kelly. He's mine.

Mrbob

Aw shit Martz is gonna ruin my Madden career. From the rumors swirling around, since Martz isn't a fan of tight ends the Bears are shopping him around for a draft pick.

My era of TE Cheese will be over soon if he is gone. :(

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Aw shit Martz is gonna ruin my Madden career. From the rumors swirling around, since Martz isn't a fan of tight ends the Bears are shopping him around for a draft pick.

My era of TE Cheese will be over soon if he is gone. :(
Mrbob said:
GET....HYPED!

# Lovie Smith says that Martz was the only person who the Bears offered the OC job to less than a minute ago from TweetDeck
# Lovie Smith: "We're looking for balance to be able to run and pass the ball." 3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Lovie Smith says the Martz offense is not complicated to the point it can't be run correctly on day 1 4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Lovie Smith admits the offense will change a "little bit" 7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Lovie Smith: "I think he'll bring energy. The guys will be excited about the Chicago Bears offense that we're going to have." 7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Martz says that there are no issues between him and Marinelli 9 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Martz: "It's about winning" 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Martz says everything starts with the offensive line 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Do the Bears still get off the bus running? "Depends on who you play," said Martz 13 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Martz: "We will be on all cylinders on opening day. I can promise you that." 14 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Martz says he's never had a TE like Olsen. He called him "a mismatch" for other teams 15 minutes ago from web

# Martz says there are many different things he can do with Matt Forte. He called him "the complete package." 17 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Martz says the offensive line will be fine because of Mike Tice 18 minutes ago from TweetDeck

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo! :(

BTW does any team have a bigger band of reject head coaches than the Bears right now? :lol

Mike Tice, Rod Marinara, Mike Martz, and soon to be Lovie Smith. 2010 Bears football is gonna be HAWT.
Rorschach said:
:lol I was just saying the same thing to Bob.

"...haha martz is saying the same things about olsen that he said about Davis"
You ne'er listen, do you?

daw840

Yeah, I guess Sinistar isn't checking the thread. I can't play a game tonight, so if it's being held up because of me just sim it...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
Yeah, I guess Sinistar isn't checking the thread. I can't play a game tonight, so if it's being held up because of me just sim it...
Sinistar has been online for... 11 hours.

His aim name is Sinistar28. Its not that hard people. :lol

Smokey

Battlefield just shipped see you bitches online tomorrow I've been wanting to shoot some of you in the face for sooooooo long:lol

Unless we're on teams then we kill together!

N1ghtz have you completed Heavy Rain yet?

Rorschach

Maybe CB should fill in for Lonestar. They're around the same level. Or I could. I lost to Lonestar in overtime last season and barely won this season.

Fifty

Nightz did the right thing against me. I had put the game away late in the 4th, but I wanted to see if my D could stop him, foolishly. So instead of waiting for time to run out, I punted it to him with a minute left. He got to the 31 yard line and ran a passing play instead of kicking a reasonable FG to tie it. I got the win I deserved and all was right with the world.

It was weird playing that game...winning, for one, but more significantly, it was like playing myself from earlier in the year--seeing the other team throw that many INTs. He rested his starter, so it's probably all Chris Sims' fault, but still!

Now the great unknown of my pending retirement. I hope you all refresh this thread constantly, so as to give me the attention I so desperately desire. I want to be Favre, without the talent.

Nightz

Smokey said:
N1ghtz have you completed Heavy Rain yet?
Not yet. I just finished the part with
the creepy old doctor

On another note, gg Fifty. That was a fun game. Chris Simms is no Carson Palmer but he sure was entertaining to watch. :lol Wish you would stay for another season because I enjoy playing against you, but I guess you've already made up your mind. It was a pleasure, I'm sure I'll be seeing you in Madden 11. :D

Edit: If this game meant anything I would have gone for the FG, but I was like what the hey. Not that often you can try a play for all the marbles. Plus Chuck started already and I didn't want to go into OT. :lol

Rorschach

Could Peter go all the way like the Bucs and Lions? :eek:

Fifty said:
Nightz did the right thing against me. I had put the game away late in the 4th, but I wanted to see if my D could stop him, foolishly. So instead of waiting for time to run out, I punted it to him with a minute left. He got to the 31 yard line and ran a passing play instead of kicking a reasonable FG to tie it. I got the win I deserved and all was right with the world.

It was weird playing that game...winning, for one, but more significantly, it was like playing myself from earlier in the year--seeing the other team throw that many INTs. He rested his starter, so it's probably all Chris Sims' fault, but still!

Now the great unknown of my pending retirement. I hope you all refresh this thread constantly, so as to give me the attention I so desperately desire. I want to be Favre, without the talent.
I didn't even know it was up in the air. :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Maybe CB should fill in for Lonestar. They're around the same level. Or I could. I lost to Lonestar in overtime last season and barely won this season.

He wont let me. I tried to sub in for the Chiefs last time the playoffs were on the line for him and he didnt let me. He chose pheeknicks instead.

Fifty

Believe in yourself, peterboy. I believe in you! Don't listen to your tag; listen to me as I help turn this peterboy into a peterMAN.

PBY

Banned
nooooooooooooo

pick.... game over; good game dude

damn, and i converted the cheesiest of all cheese plays to get a 4th and 21 on the final drive, at least scooter and cassel showed up

Whatever, it was a rebuilding year anyways:D I just wanna thank all you dudes for a really fun season, good luck to everyone whose in the playoffs

edit: I still can't comprehend how I haven't won a game in 2 damn seasons :lol :lol

Zep

Banned
Dead.

gg peterboy.. I know my where my 1st round pick is going. Chapman is AD and AD mix with more AD... WTF

Passing game is good, keep that up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
peterb0y said:
edit: I still can't comprehend how I haven't won a game in 2 damn seasons :lol :lol

You have the Chiefs, that's your answer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
And he doesn't know how to fair catch punts.

:lol

I know I told him once that it was Y, memory loss is not good :(

Top Bottom