• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AJ isn't going anywhere, I'm just venting.

I'm hoping he bounces back from his awful season.

Mrbob

If Denogg can get on his game he could beat Wellie. Pheeniks though, he has no shot of beating CB. :lol

Sorry dude you'll have to sit out this year!

DMczaf

Pheeniks will probably miss FGs on purpose anyway even though he's not even getting his 1st round pick smh

I hope Madden 11 has GM approval voting so Pheeniks can get fired.

Smokey

DMczaf said:
Pheeniks will probably miss FGs on purpose anyway even though he's not even getting his 1st round pick smh

I hope Madden 11 has GM approval voting so Pheeniks can get fired.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

DMczaf

DCX said:
but, u claimed your crown back? oh wait...

DCX

I'm heading into the offseason with momentum, all my draft picks, Freegod Progression and my starting RB coming back from injury.

I guaran-damn-tee I win the division next season

Guaran

Damn

Tee.

josh-freeman-bucs.jpg

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
I'm heading into the offseason with momentum, all my draft picks, Freegod Progression and my starting RB coming back from injury.

I guaran-damn-tee I win the division next season

Guaran

Damn

Tee.

josh-freeman-bucs.jpg
Sounds eerily familiar. Saints are for real! Falcons are going to be 100% better and Q's Panthers are a playmaker away from being real good. Good luck.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
If Denogg can get on his game he could beat Wellie. Pheeniks though, he has no shot of beating CB. :lol

Sorry dude you'll have to sit out this year!
I am going to get home and practice, I want to join the club of teams that would be in under NFL rules but are out under MTC (Madden Tiebreaker Cheese [Copyright Bob]).

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
kelly had a field day on cb. that's all that matters.
And i quote " Top 5 pick? i guarantee it won't be a top 20 pick, i'm 2-3 and have just about as many wins as everyone else " Pheeknicks. In reference to my joke that i traded Moss for a top 5 pick :p

DC

DCX said:
And i quote " Top 5 pick? i guarantee it won't be a top 20 pick, i'm 2-3 and have just about as many wins as everyone else " Pheeknicks. In reference to my joke that i traded Moss for a top 5 pick :p

DC

whatever you're missing out on randy moss. who is near the top of every offensive stat? moss and kelly that's who!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
racism has no place here just like blacks have no place in hockey and whites have no place at running back or cornerback! come on guys its 2010!

Toby Gerhart is saddened that his near Heisman wasn't enough to break the color line.

Mrbob

bluemax said:
Toby Gerhart is saddened that his near Heisman wasn't enough to break the color line.

Well the PAC 10 does suck in both football and basketball now, so we really don't know how good TG truly is.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Rors we should be able to play later tonight!
What time can you play? There's a powder keg situation up in here.

In related news, I might be on the local news with that sometimes hot azn reporter from channel 9.

Rorschach said:
What time can you play? There's a powder keg situation up in here.

In related news, I might be on the local news with that sometimes hot azn reporter from channel 9.

what happened? you start throwin bows at a pickup bball game?

So here is the rundown for the NFC as I understand it:

Wildcard:

#6 (Eagles) @ #3 (Bears/Packers)
#5 (Bears/Packers) @ #4 (Cowboys)

Divisional:

Worst remaining seed @ 49ers
Best remaining seed @ Saints

And the AFC:

Wildcard:

#6 (Chargers/Steelers) @ #3 (Bills)
#5 (Raiders) @ #4 (Bengals)

Divisional:

Worst remaining seed @ Broncos
Best remaining seed @ Colts

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Denog, not much to say about that one other than the two fumbles early on killed you. Sanch with Trammel, Greene, and Bowe is dangerous, add Keller to the mix and forget about it.

Oh also, WTF is wrong with the Jets? I've never seen so many broken tackles in my Madden life, and this is with Jacobs and Andre Beast Brown.

Top Bottom