• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
I vote that I get Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford.

DIBS!!!!!
Ok that works for me. Sinistar trade Rors Stafford and CJ. Someone log in as the Rams and trade me Steven Jackson and James Lauri.... however you spell his name!

Smokey what do you need from a dead team?

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
Even Rors?
If I some how play rors next season I'm throwing to the flats on every play of the game.

Wellie I never said I don't throw to LeRon but a lot of his catches come on screens, especially against blitz happy teams.

I really do make a concious effort to not go to the flats. LeRon in the flats is never my first read so if it goes to him congratulate yourself for taking away Carlson or Housh etc.

And note that my original comment was a joke. But in my 2 games against the Cards Tolbert had 12 catches. He had 1 more on the season than LeRon so meh.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
If I some how play rors next season I'm throwing to the flats on every play of the game.
So exactly how you played me the first time? Sweet. LeBron had 9 catches by the third quarter. :lol Once I shut that down, you had nowhere to go. :[

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:

Wellie I never said I don't throw to LeRon but a lot of his catches come on screens, especially against blitz happy teams.

I really do make a concious effort to not go to the flats. LeRon in the flats is never my first read so if it goes to him congratulate yourself for taking away Carlson or Housh etc.

And note that my original comment was a joke. But in my 2 games against the Cards Tolbert had 12 catches. He had 1 more on the season than LeRon so meh.
I haven't been serious in here at all today except for the whole no more subs unless it's MTC related issue. I fully expect my opponents to pass to their RBs *because* I'm blitz happy. In fact, I don't even think it's a contest, if EA somehow kept track of how many blitzes people ran, I'd win by a mile.

I was actually thinking that that's not bad on my defenses part considering how good LBJ supposedly is. I didn't get that impression. :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm so going to HB toss a ton next season with Bjoern, I'm ready to start winning and be cheap. I'm sure I could top my stats from this season if I did that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
I haven't been serious in here at all today except for the whole no more subs unless it's MTC related issue. I fully expect my opponents to pass to their RBs *because* I'm blitz happy. In fact, I don't even think it's a contest, if EA somehow kept track of how many blitzes people ran, I'd win by a mile.

I was actually thinking that that's not bad on my defenses part considering how good LBJ supposedly is. I didn't get that impression. :D

i dunno about that

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

I think i may have you beat...

DCX

Mrbob

Wellington said:
Statline for our game, LeBron - 6 catches, 56 yards total 15 yard long.

Et tu, Bluemax!

So I needed to win out and Bob needed to lose to both Rors and Crow's Broncos for me to get in and avoid MTC, but Bob got the freebie AI game yet all other games for the Broncos had subs.

How much did you suck off DM for that one Bob?

From what I hear you beat the CPU two times this year.

Once against the Pats. Secondly against CB in your first matchup. The game disconnected under 2 min left with him driving for the winning score when you were up 33 to 28, and you decided to finish off against the CPU instead of manning up and playing him again. I manned up and restarted a game against DCX in the similar situation this season. :D

So you got two cpu wins, I got one. I also beat you head to head. Annihilated. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
From what I hear you beat the CPU two times this year.

Once against the Pats. Secondly against CB in your first matchup. The game disconnected under 2 min left with him driving for the winning score when you were up 33 to 28, and you decided to finish off against the CPU instead of manning up and playing him again. :D

So you got two cpu wins, I got one. I also beat you head to head. Annihlated. :D
I had CB dead to rights! Sorry!

As far as the blitzing you guys are probably right, I have pretty good TOP reducing the number of plays I have to run on D. TOP for my last three opponents totaled 32:13.

CB3

Wellington said:
I had CB dead to rights! Sorry!

As far as the blitzing you guys are probably right, I have pretty good TOP reducing the number of plays I have to run on D. TOP for my last three opponents totaled 32:13.

Lol dead to rights.

Go ahead and have your win but dont act like i was not completely dominating you the second half and was moving up field with ease until the disconnect.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bob, I demand you take my team out of your bullshit rant. On the grounds that you play like a Cwat.

rm512tvs425.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Lol dead to rights.

Go ahead and have your win but dont act like i was not completely dominating you the second half and was moving up field with ease until the disconnect.

If by second half you mean third quarter then yeah you're right. :D

CB3

Its all good. Im where i should be. Unfortunately your not here too so i can knock you out again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
So exactly how you played me the first time? Sweet. LeBron had 9 catches by the third quarter. :lol Once I shut that down, you had nowhere to go. :[
Do you keep a notebook too? Ye gods!

Also Mare totally wouldve hit that 55 yarder before the dc! It was in the bag!

I wish I could remember unimportant details half as well as some of you guys.

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:

I figured you weren't serious but some people pounce on that shit so I had to keep my name clear!

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Do you keep a notebook too? Ye gods!

Also Mare totally wouldve hit that 55 yarder before the dc! It was in the bag!

I wish I could remember unimportant details half as well as some of you guys.
Eh the Pat White TD in the followup was pretty insignificant and you seem to remember it well (way to play quarter 3 deep when you only had 15 yards to cover lolz). And no, you stood no chance of getting into fg range because you were completely lost without the HB pass in the 4th quarter. It was a very very long 1st down and time was almost up.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Eh the Pat White TD in the followup was pretty insignificant and you seem to remember it well (way to play quarter 3 deep when you only had 15 yards to cover lolz). And no, you stood no chance of getting into fg range because you were completely lost without the HB pass in the 4th quarter. It was a very very long 1st down and time was almost up.
Immediately after the game is one thing but this is like 6 months later.

Also the fg thing was a joke to indicate I'm not serious and don't really give a shit anymore. Hooray you're better than me at madden and always will be and I probably won't ever beat you again. Congrats.

Lonestar

OK, about 5-10 minutes before I leave work. Traffic time, I should be home at around 6-6:10 pm CST. Barring the urge to shit, eat, or some other human function, I should be able to game a little bit after that. Gottabe completed before 8 pm CST.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
OK, about 5-10 minutes before I leave work. Traffic time, I should be home at around 6-6:10 pm CST. Barring the urge to shit, eat, or some other human function, I should be able to game a little bit after that. Gottabe completed before 8 pm CST.
Stop at Arbys on the way home, both eating and shitting will be solved promptly.

Somnia

If we advance tonight I'm just posting now to get this out of the way I will NOT be able to play tonight. I just got back from work and am sick as hell and am laying down in bed now. So no matter what my playoff game won't get done till tomorrow night...just wanted everyone to know why I don't post tonight :D

Mrbob

Rors couldn't even stop my offensive backups from going 98 yards on a scoring TD drive versus his first string defense.

Madden elite? Pffft.

Edit: Somnia I think we will match up according to MTC. I won't be able to play till tomorrow night anyway!

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Nah, you're obviously still butt hurt (in the butt).
You got me man. I'm butt hurt that some kid with nothing better to do with his life than master one game is better than me. Just like all those kids who own me at every other game I suck at (which is a lot).

I'm so butt hurt that I will retire from all forms of competitive gameplay. No longer will I play tic tac toe, madden or even slug bug as my lack of free time to devote to a single game renders me only capable of being massively butt hurt by the unemployed stoners of the world.

The rest of my gaming days shall be filled solely with single player experiences for I am so greatly shamed.

Matrix

Rors is a grown man or some sorta form of A.I.

I will not except that fact that he's just some kid beating us badly at this game :(

Smokey

Lonestar said:

ok

Rorschach

bluemax said:
You got me man.
I figured. You obviously were taking it personal with the whole "respect" line. Hilarious. And I'm the one taking it seriously. You wouldn't even take an apology because the wounds ran too deep. That's butt hurt.

Mrbob said:
Rors couldn't even stop my offensive backups from going 98 yards on a scoring TD drive versus his first string defense.

Madden elite? Pffft.

Edit: Somnia I think we will match up according to MTC. I won't be able to play till tomorrow night anyway!
It's not my fault your backup owns JPout! :'( You just threw that game so you wouldn't have to face CB's eliteness anyway.

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
I figured. You obviously were taking it personal with the whole "respect" line. Hilarious. And I'm the one taking it seriously. You wouldn't even take an apology because the wounds ran too deep. That's butt hurt.

It's not my fault your backup owns JPout! :'( You just threw that game so you wouldn't have to face CB's eliteness anyway.
What apology? I recall no such thing.

Also I didn't have you in mind at all when I put the line about respect. I thought it would be funny to riff on CBs comment but since you always have to win and shame me it turned into a bad idea.

Whatever I'm tired of this shit.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Stop at Arbys on the way home, both eating and shitting will be solved promptly.

You know the truth. I know better now, too many arby funtime visits.

I'm home now, logging in, but going to take a quick sickpiss.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
What apology? I recall no such thing.

Also I didn't have you in mind at all when I put the line about respect. I thought it would be funny to riff on CBs comment but since you always have to win and shame me it turned into a bad idea.

Whatever I'm tired of this shit.

lost-ben_l.jpg

GG Rors.

Nice work by Story to be so competitive with that team. :lol The D can't compete with 3-5 wide and the left side of the line is horrendous.

DCX

DCX
Woah...close game turns into a barnburner in the second half. So i guess Smokey gets in...sim the rest lets go!! I got deals to make :p

DCX

CB3

So FMT is still on business trip, and DM is too busy worrying about the NeoGaf Oscars pool. Can we make me the head honcho already.

Smokey

Good game Lonestar. I was close to panicking when you score off of a tipped pass from my defender with 3 seconds left..and then on the kickoff return a 105 yard TD. That is why I paused the game and took a deep breath, and you sent the lolcopter time message to me.

Lonestar

DCX said:
Woah...close game turns into a barnburner in the second half. So i guess Smokey gets in...sim the rest lets go!! I got deals to make :p

DCX

So much of the game was me screwing around and having a good time. Elite RB's > elite WR's.

Ill post some funny bids in a bit.

I guess I could have tried harder, Ram.

Top Bottom