• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
I'm definitely out for the rest of the year, my child was born on the 1st and has been in the NICU at UK ever since with digestive problems, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers guys. :(
:( prayers and wishes will be with you and your family friend. Keep a positive vibe, medical miracles are all around us, here's hoping for one for you :)

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Best of luck Ram

In other news:
bangheadagainstwall.gif

CB3

LiveWire said:
Oh look it's the universal sign language for "Eagles fans after an NFC Championship loss"

Ill let this AIM convo with Mystery madden league player explain my thoughts on this.
(12:44:58 PM): u gonna let livewire
(12:45:02 PM): talk shit like that
thecoldone33 (12:45:24 PM): im done wasting time on him
thecoldone33 (12:45:27 PM): he aint worth it
thecoldone33 (12:45:35 PM): he goes 4-12 every year
thecoldone33 (12:45:41 PM): im 6-0 against ihm in league play
thecoldone33 (12:45:45 PM): aint worth it
(12:45:46 PM): hahahaha
(12:45:52 PM): and hes still talkin shit?
thecoldone33 (12:45:55 PM): yep
thecoldone33 (12:46:00 PM): he hasnt beat me once
thecoldone33 (12:46:10 PM): we played in the tournament i used jets he used bears
thecoldone33 (12:46:16 PM): i beat him 61-3
(12:46:22 PM): hahahahahaha
(12:46:27 PM): woo
(12:46:30 PM): goddamn

Rorschach

It's getting done tonight, right? It's still morning (in the west coast) people!

Fifty said:
I've been too busy being Canadian, and masturbating furiously to the visage of Sidney Crosby to notice that NFL free agency is going to start now..without a cap. And to think that we've been begging for them to add a cap next year, when the real NFL is a bigger mess than us.
Even though it's a capless year, there is still a much better structure in place. Even if we do get a FA and cap system next year, I doubt there will be a good RFA system. :\

Wellington said:
Anyone interested in Burnout this weekend? True to form, MaddenGAF buys another game then never plays it. Aside from the gym I am around all day Saturday and Sunday.
I told you not to buy it! This is why I didn't even buy Big Surf Island.

Anyway, I'd be down for that.

Sinistar said:
And FMT na screw it im sticking with my LIONS !!!!! ROARRRR
Don't make any rash decisions! You might want to take another team. There's not much time to rebuild.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Here's something (madden) frightening. LJ and the Bills defense, got more sacks in season 2, than the entire 3 year career for 6 different teams (Chiefs, Lions, Texans, Jets, Rams, Jags).

LJ's Season 3 sack total only topped the 3 year career of the Jets, Rams and Jags.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Here's something (madden) frightening. LJ and the Bills defense, got more sacks in season 2, than the entire 3 year career for 6 different teams (Chiefs, Lions, Texans, Jets, Rams, Jags).

LJ's Season 3 sack total only topped the 3 year career of the Jets, Rams and Jags.
Alain's career sack numbers by himself probably topped some teams.

Lonestar

Also didn't realize how good Striker's Cleveland Defense is, apparently. Or that my Season 1 defense, until Striker's Season 3 unit, was the #1 offensive allowed in the history of the franchise. Now it's just #2, by 87 yards

SEASON 3 Cleveland Browns 3641 227.56
SEASON 1 New England Patriots 3728 233
SEASON 1 Oakland Raiders 3870 241.88
SEASON 2 Cleveland Browns 3879 242.44
SEASON 3 Arizona Cardinals 3927 245.44
SEASON 3 Indianapolis Colts 3954 247.12
SEASON 1 Washington Redskins 3994 249.62
SEASON 1 New York Giants 3998 249.87
SEASON 1 New York Jets 4019 251.19
SEASON 2 Buffalo Bills 4034 252.12

Rorschach

Told you guys Striker's D was fer realz!

My yardage should be lower, but I have to go three and out after the second quarter most of the time. -_-

Still second best in career, though!

[edit] Oooh and #1 in pts allowed. :D

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
Told you guys Striker's D was fer realz!

My yardage should be lower, but I have to go three and out after the second quarter most of the time. -_-

Still second best in career, though!

[edit] Oooh and #1 in pts allowed. :D

Yeah, I'm trying to put together what happened to me after Season 1. Either I should have went back to the 3-4 like I did most in season 1, or find something other than the 46 to run.

Or just not play 10 playoff teams in a year.

bluemax

Banned
Striker had easily the most frustrating d I faced this past season.

In other news the real life cards decided to copy Astro and traded Boldin to the Ravens.

Sadly for Astro he won't be getting Suggs just draft picks.

Fifty

CB3 said:
Fifty will be happy next season with his new toy

:lol Wow, the Ravens finally got Boldin! For a couple seasons now, all the Ravens fans I know have been saying that he was the player for us to get. It's not as much fun now, since I already traded for him (and had a horrible season..no fault of his). But it's still a really good move.

Sadly, I don't know if I'll have the time in September to play in 11.

Smokey

Game has been over since that fake punt in the 2nd quarter at his 38 yrd line, and just been running I-Form iso the rest of the game. Everybody been doing w/e it takes to win this season disregarding everything else and that's fine, I'll just go back to being that way when everybody was bitching to FMT in Season 1.

GG LJ best of luck to you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
:lol Wow, the Ravens finally got Boldin! For a couple seasons now, all the Ravens fans I know have been saying that he was the player for us to get. It's not as much fun now, since I already traded for him (and had a horrible season..no fault of his). But it's still a really good move.

Sadly, I don't know if I'll have the time in September to play in 11.

Well if you can't play :( I'll give the Texans to Smokey and carry on your legacy with Flacco. Last time I used the Ravens I made the playoffs so I'd do you proud.

Smokey

Nightz said:
I wonder if I have a shot at getting the Chargers in Madden 11. Would be nice to play with my home team.

I don't have a shot to play with my Texans so why would you get the Chargers.

CB3

Matrix said:
Well if you can't play :( I'll give the Texans to Smokey and carry on your legacy with Flacco. Last time I used the Ravens I made the playoffs so I'd do you proud.

Matrix to Ravens
Smokey to Texans
Nightz to Chargers

Everyone turns out happy

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
Game has been over since that fake punt in the 2nd quarter at his 38 yrd line, and just been running I-Form iso the rest of the game. Everybody been doing w/e it takes to win this season disregarding everything else and that's fine, I'll just go back to being that way when everybody was bitching to FMT in Season 1.

So GG LJ best of luck to you.

Who is everybody? I didn't do anything to win, if that were the case I would have HB tossed my way to the playoffs :p

Honestly though, some people say this stuff and it confuses me.

CB3

Matrix said:
Who is everybody? I didn't do anything to win, if that were the case I would have HB tossed my way to the playoffs :p

Honestly though, some people say this stuff and it confuses me.

Personally i still think Nickel Odd-Split is cheese. I happen to have it in my new defensive playbook and i refuse to use it. I guess im not doing whatever it takes!

Matrix

CB3 said:
Personally i still think Nickel Odd-Split is cheese. I happen to have it in my new defensive playbook and i refuse to use it. I guess im not doing whatever it takes!

Who are the guys that have used that cheesy D formation? I haven't really kept up with it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Live has run fake punts on me.

I say ok, and plan to stop it for the rest of the game.

No big deal.

It was at the 50 or closer to the GL the times that he has done it.

CB3

Matrix said:
Who are the guys that have used that cheesy D formation? I haven't really kept up with it.

I dunno. I havent encountered it too often. Dont really keep names on it either. A couple people use it though.

Matrix

I had one fake punt ran on me this year and I shrugged it off cause I stopped it :p

Btw I'm 100% sure Smokey is praying and doing voodoo shit so Fifty doesn't play in 11.

LJ11

Smokey said:

GG LJ best of luck to you.

Smokey, you've repeatedly referenced how soft everyone is, how we're too restrictive with the rules. You haven't been the only one however. When I felt I was slighted, I was told to nut up.

I'm going to be honest, I was screwed on that 3rd down spot, which was followed by a pause on your part for whatever reason. I immediately chose punt even though I was jobbed, no hesitation at all, I was going to punt. For whatever reason, you came out in punt block and then immediately called timeout. You were in a bind from where I was standing, there was no way for you to call a timeout again, and I could basically take my time going through the long list of ST plays and there was nothing you could do if you picked your play too early.

Did I break the rule? Fuck yeah I did. Should I be punished? Fuck yeah. Does fucking with you bring a slight smirk to my face? Fuck yeah.

At least I showed some sportsmanship on that last run, didn't run up the score!

Matrix

LJ11 said:
Did I break the rule? Fuck yeah I did. Should I be punished? Fuck yeah. Does fucking with you bring a slight smirk to my face? Fuck yeah.

At least I showed some sportsmanship on that last run, didn't run up the score!

:lol

404-error.jpg

Top Bottom