• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Thx, Somnia!

Awesome, awesome game. That was epic.

To be a little sentimental for a second.

The two games I had today against LJ and Rors were absolutely a blast. That cerebral chess match back and forth slugfest - that's my favorite part about Madden this year - and in year's past.

That game against Rors might be my all time favorite game of Madden. I got the ball with 2 minutes to play on my 7 and three timeouts, marched down to the five yard line with 7 seconds left and threw a pick to lose with 2 ticks on the clock (and no timeouts). Heartbreaking? Sure.

But god damn, it was a great game.

Actually, it's my second favorite game.
Raping DM earlier this year and sending him into a butthurt tailspin was my favorite game of Madden ever.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
To be a little sentimental for a second.

The two games I had today against LJ and Rors were absolutely a blast. That cerebral chess match back and forth slugfest - that's my favorite part about Madden this year - and in year's past.

That game against Rors might be my all time favorite game of Madden. I got the ball with 2 minutes to play on my 7 and three timeouts, marched down to the five yard line with 7 seconds left and threw a pick to lose with 2 ticks on the clock (and no timeouts). Heartbreaking? Sure.

But god damn, it was a great game.

Raping DM earlier this year and sending him into a butthurt tailspin was my favorite game of Madden ever.

21alaib.gif

Rorschach

Yeah, it was a total chess match and I had to completely throw away my defensive and offensive game plans. Coming back from that big hole was almost miraculous. See ya next season probably! :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:

:lol

Never change Luke.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Yeah, it was a total chess match and I had to completely throw away my defensive and offensive game plans. See ya next season probably! :lol

Depends on how many games FMT plays for Crow :lol

Zep

Banned
LukeSmith said:

See..cut out the sentimental shit. This is what I wanna read.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
What if my guy regresses and my total doesn't tally?

No more than 10!

This...one of my cuts is on the cusp of not being eligible if he regresses too much.

edit: Rors I changed my avatar...happy? :D

DMczaf

I would say my favorite part was Luke breaking his own rule again a couple of weeks later against Sable, telling Rors he was going to bench his starters anyway and thats why he ran the score up on Sable, and all of this happening after I told FMT he would do it again and that he doesn't care.

LukeSmith

DMczaf said:
I would say my favorite part was Luke breaking his own rule again a couple of weeks later against Sable, telling Rors he was going to bench his starters anyway and thats why he ran the score up on Sable, and all of this happening after I told FMT he would do it again and that he doesn't care.

:lol It's too bad the league won't last long enough for me to pound that ass again, DM.

regarding FA, what is the point of sending your FA cuts in now when we dont know what the ratings of the players will be?

the FA draft is as follows:

* 2 players required to cut
* one of the players MUST be rated at least an 80.
* if you cut an offensive lineman, he must be rated over an 80.
* no cutting FB's, punters, or kickers
* order of the draft will be the same as last year: the person who gives the most points in FA gets the first pick, and so on.

SO, once the season ends, we're ready to do it!

p.s. the bucs and colts wont play for another 4 years unless they met in the superbowl. we'll have to wait for season 2 of madden '11!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
regarding FA, what is the point of sending your FA cuts in now when we dont know what the ratings of the players will be?

* order of the draft will be the same as last year: the person who gives the most points in FA gets the first pick, and so on.

p.s. the bucs and colts wont play for another 4 years unless they met in the superbowl. we'll have to wait for season 2 of madden '11!
Sorry DM, Season 4 is the Giants turn to lose in the SB against someone from the AFCW.

LJ11

Yeah, it was a fun game Luke. When I looked at the clock in the 4th, you were kicking your 4th FG, it read ~5min. I'm like wtf, this thing just started. Honestly didn't realize how fast the game went because I was so into. Played like a pussy after TO got hurt, really deserved to lose. Seemed like everyone was getting hurt that game.

Edit: Somnia, Purcell, I want him. Name your price.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Yeah, it was a fun game Luke. When I looked at the clock in the 4th, you were kicking your 4th FG, it read ~5min. I'm like wtf, this thing just started. Honestly didn't realize how fast the game went because I was so into. Played like a pussy after TO got hurt, really deserved to lose. Seemed like everyone was getting hurt that game.

Everyone Washington touched had to go to the sidelines for bandaging and oxygen

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

What if we already know who we want to cut...

DCX

LJ11

Washington plays out of his mind at times, his tackles for a loss are insane, but some don't register. He's a force.

LukeSmith

Zep said:
Luke, you should look at people you'll be gunning for a WC spot with.

Draft day is gonna be a doooozy.*

It isn't going to work on me, I figure you'll play for 6 games and then disappear per usual.

LukeSmith

Zep said:
Luke, you should look at people you'll be gunning for a WC spot with.

Draft day is gonna be a doooozy.*

Some stupid deal with Lonestar for Brady when Lonestar is on the cusp of quitting is a joke. Rors, Peyton for Nnamdi and your entire draft.

LukeSmith

Zep said:
I've said nothing about acquiring Thomas Edward Brady Jr.

Relax man..You should be excited.

AFC South is going to be good next year. Matrix will be better, you'll be good and Birdman will get the ball to bounce his way. Minimum 2 playoff teams*

*depending on how many games FMT plays for Crow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so let me get this straight:

pheeniks not only gives up a top 5 pick in a trade, he also trades away a superbowl quarterback for nothing!? GM of the year indeed!

football is a team sport asshole

so you're gonna tell me that my top 5 pick is gonna produce more than what randy moss already has/will in the one or two seasons i have that guy? GTFO it was a good trade

Nightz

Any chance the Saints/9ers game gets played tonight? If so, I'll be rooting for FMT. Nothing against sable, but if FMT wins we might actually advance to the offseason tonight. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
Any chance the Saints/9ers game gets played tonight? If so, I'll be rooting for FMT. Nothing against sable, but if FMT wins we might actually advance to the offseason tonight. :lol
Exactly!

CB3 said:
are you sure your game is being played tonight

no. i'm saying if it WERE to be played tonight i could play both! but sable has said all along he didn't think he could play sunday, but said MAYBE later at night so who knows

Top Bottom