• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

2qtg2z8.jpg

IT'S ON EVERYBODY! IT'S AWN!

So suddenly we've got 30 people cheering for FMT because they want the league to advance.

You guys are all terrible selfish people! Go Sable!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Zep said:
I remember FMT tried using his gameshark in the championship game of NCAA...

He failed.

I know your not talking about NCAA 09 (I think)

I cleaned up in that (until i lost to the hardest opponent. the computer)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Need spectator mode.

I'm willing to pay $100 for it and the game.

Call it Madden NFL 11 Special Flushing Money Down the Toilet edition.

I'll pay $150 if it we can play each other with our OF teams.

DMczaf

Wellington said:
Need spectator mode.

I'm willing to pay $100 for it and the game.

Call it Madden NFL 11 Special Flushing Money Down the Toilet edition.

I'll pay $150 if it we can play each other with our OF teams.

Just have everyone buy capture equipment and then we can stream our games on ustream

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We need a EA rep on here. We have a bunch of other guys from Bungie and Microsoft and Sega and shit. We need an EA guy to complain to about this shit.

Someone go get Ian

Rorschach

I'd stream the SB, but ustream and JustinTv don't recognize my capture card as an input device. >:|

I'd use off-cam, but that's leighm.

Rorschach

Playing Madden NFL 10
Online Franchise; 4th qtr.; 34 - 31

HOLY SHIT!!

Gotta head out for a little bit! Be back soon for whoever wins!

wow what a game.

here is what went down:

opening kickoff grimes fumbles and i return for TD. then bush goes 60 for a td. we go back and forth, until Pwill gets a sweet pick and i score a couple plays after to make it 34-17.

i start to get tentative on offense, and i get raped by a reggie bush screen to pull him to within 3. FORTUNATELY, i was able to run about 5 mins off the clock by getting first downs.... one VERY CLOSE. it looked like that pats/colts 4th down play. vernon davis looked like he may or may have not caught it at the line to gain, but they gave him forward progress.

anyways, great game sable. i couldn't stop your offense for the most part when you were in 4 wide :(

rors we can play tonight, but my gf just got home and is making dinner so let me do that first. probably be about a half hour to an hour!

Fucking grimes fumbled the opening ko for a td, I was jamming the protect ball button too. Couple bad throws and there goes my season. Willis pick was a magic turn around no look one. Also wtf was up with my team not being able to recover a fucking fumble. Fuck!

Anyways gg fmt well played. Was mad at myself that with three timeouts and five mins left I couldn't get the ball back. Kudos for a great gameplan and great keep away on the final drive

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Got to go for Rors, represent the shit teams of the AFC!

sableholic said:
Fucking grimes fumbled the opening ko for a td, I was jamming the protect ball button too. Couple bad throws and there goes my season. Willis pick was a magic turn around no look one. Also wtf was up with my team not being able to recover a fucking fumble. Fuck!

Anyways gg fmt well played. Was mad at myself that with three timeouts and five mins left I couldn't get the ball back. Kudos for a great gameplan and great keep away on the final drive

oh yeah i forgot to mention that. BOTH of our teams had like 4 fumbles, but only i recovered one of his. there was one time where gore got stripped and the ball was SITTING there at midfield. and who else but my boy jack english DIVES on that shit from like 5 yards away and recovers. he also had one of the more efficient games of his career! 19/21 passing! a lot was to vernon davis but fucking crabby and royal were getting punked with the bumps! i couldn't get them off the line in time to deal with his pass rush (fuck joey porter!)

i love you jack!

p.s. and sable although i would have punted if that play late was overturned, god it was awfully tempting to go for it on what would have been 4th and inches from your 40.... but i still would have punted. lead by example ladies!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh yeah i forgot to mention that. BOTH of our teams had like 4 fumbles, but only i recovered one of his. there was one time where gore got stripped and the ball was SITTING there at midfield. and who else but my boy jack english DIVES on that shit from like 5 yards away and recovers. he also had one of the more efficient games of his career! 19/21 passing! a lot was to vernon davis but fucking crabby and royal were getting punked with the bumps! i couldn't get them off the line in time to deal with his pass rush (fuck joey porter!)

i love you jack!

p.s. and sable although i would have punted if that play late was overturned, god it was awfully tempting to go for it on what would have been 4th and inches from your 40.... but i still would have punted. lead by example ladies!
I was actually considering not challenging cause I figured with that short distance you might not punt. Anyways like I said well played game by you and although I lost I had a lot of fun. Ill be back next season hopefully I can make it to the super bowl this time. Good luck to both fmt and rors.

Top Bottom