• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
I'm actually glad the cowboys couldn't sign anybody. They probably would have outspent the Bears for all 3 free agents they picked up. Jerry Jones is probably fuming he can't add anyone to his team.

Oh and Somnia you had a hell of a purchase day yesterday on steam it seems!
Jones hasn't been spending like crazy on outside help these last few years. He's been acquiring old and busted LBs and that's about it.

Somnia

Mrbob said:
I'm actually glad the cowboys couldn't sign anybody. They probably would have outspent the Bears for all 3 free agents they picked up. Jerry Jones is probably fuming he can't add anyone to his team.

Oh and Somnia you had a hell of a purchase day yesterday on steam it seems!

I've decided other than a few select games I'm going PC only from this point forward. So ya I spent a bit :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol :lol :lol Oh man

DCX

socali18moss on AIM (Icedragon for those that remember) is not Rors. Rors is Hawakubo. Stop sending him trade offers :lol

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389531

the season 3 year end awards dudes! I did it before the end of the season because i'm somewhat strapped on time during the week!

Party like it's 2003 Award - Josh Freeman (Care of DMczaf): Yep, we all thought this was dead and gone! But DM brought it back herpes style: oh you want to play zone? scramble till someone gets open. Everyone covered? Don't worry, I can throw 80 yards across my body. I feel sorry for anyone who has to play the Bucs next season!

I've already seen the future (ratings)....it's only going to get worse, Souf!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
League is advanced, FYI. Luke and I will be playing later today.

raiders @ colts
saints @ niners

hurry%20up.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The live updates while I eat in Texas Roadhouse is 100% necessary and vital.

God bless the internet age

BigAT

Has someone (Lonestar/Sable?) captured the current ratings of all the players so that we can get super spreadsheets after progression has kicked in?

so let me get this straight:

pheeniks not only gives up a top 5 pick in a trade, he also trades away a superbowl quarterback for nothing!? GM of the year indeed!

Top Bottom