• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

Matrix said:
Well your main reason for putting me on the list is hilarious and the fact I know you won't stop Bjoern does make me take the list lightly.

Your team hasn't even faced the run yet, thanks to Rors 3 attempts all game. I'll be more interested once I see you stopping people who try to run.

Not my problem.

I'll probably play you while I'm watching the NCAA tournament. Not even worried about Bjoreen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Suit yourself, the stats will speak for themselves after the game.

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Am I still the only team to bottle up Bjoern? (and that was in game 1, he rolled me in g2)
Eh if stopped means less than 200 yards on 15 carries than i did too :p 23 carries like 120 yards...long was 35

DCX

Smokey

Matrix said:
Suit yourself, the stats will speak for themselves after the game.

Bjjoreen isn't the only star on the field . Michael Turner is still on the field, his backup Myron Wilson is just as cheesey as your little fella, Antonio Gates ain't goin anywhere, and White Boy might have a breakout game against Asumsushauaga.

You say I haven't been tested on the run, well you haven't been tested in such a way that will prepare you for tha Beast Offense.

So.

We shall see.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
Aren't I still the only team to bottle up Bjoern? (and that was in game 1, he rolled me in g2)

Yep. DCX did pretty well against him too, held him to like 120 yards and only 1 td.

You were the only team to hold him under 100 yards the first game we played, I adjusted for our 2nd game. Only one who completely locked him up was Nightz game one last season, cause he never touched the ball :lol I played LT the whole game.

I was looking at all the broken backs and and Bjoern gets shitted on more than anyone cause of how good I am with him. Like Fmt said last night, Bojern is really only crazy good in two areas while some of these other speed backs overall are better or equal to Bjoern. No one seems to complain that speed back Scooter catches the ball for 12 receptions in his game against Fifty.

Striker

I think it was our game back in Week 2, Matrix, where Bjoern broke out. I can't recall his yards, but I know for a fact we each had around 250 yards a piece. :lol

Matrix

Smokey said:
Bjjoreen isn't the only star on the field.
You say I haven't been tested on the run, well you haven't been tested in such a way that will prepare you for tha Beast Offense.

So.

We shall see.

How beastly did your O become? I didn't keep up with it during the FA/ draft period? You were the one who brought Bjoern up :lol You listed him as your 2nd reason for me being on the list.

Smokey, I play the Colts and Luke twice a year. I know all about crazy offense.

Matrix

Striker said:
I think it was our game back in Week 2, Matrix, where Bjoern broke out. I can't recall his yards, but I know for a fact we each had around 250 yards a piece. :lol

haha yea. Jesus the run D was awful that game.

LJ11

Matrix said:
How beastly did your O become? I didn't keep up with it during the FA/ draft period? You were the one who brought Bjoern up :lol You listed him as your 2nd reason for me being on the list.

Smokey, I play the Colts and Luke twice a year. I know all about crazy offense.

His O is shit, don't even worry about it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm in for league 2 but i'd prefer if Striker or BigAT used the Giants. Don't know what team to use.

DCX: you really want to play the steelers that badly with updated rosters? Just play against the AI offline then. Give people a chance to sign up if they are interested.

Mrbob

Matrix said:
So is this league dying off cause of Bjoern :lol I won't use him if it's that big a problem. Someone give me a decent back to use and I'll bench him. I don't want to be the cause of people not enjoying this league.

I'll trade you Forte for Bjoern. Maybe even sweeten the deal for you. I don't mind drama!

Matrix

LJ11 said:
His O is shit, don't even worry about it.

:lol

I can't even get any credit for being a decent runner in this game. I remember taking it to you with Larry Johnson. I was a beast with Slaton till he got hurt and then he came back and started fumbling all the time. I have even had some really good games with Moats against the god like Rors.

But whatever :lol I'm all cheese now, it's all good. Cheese is better than nothing.

I do really suck at passing now, I'd trade my running game to get my passing skills back any day of the week.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
I'll trade you Forte for Bjoern. Maybe even sweeten the deal for you. I don't mind drama!

I don't do deals with Cubs fans.

Mrbob

I'll trade you my entire offense for Bjoern. Well, I'll keep Kruetz so I can have a center to snap from.

2 on 11, lets do this!

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
:lol

I can't even get any credit for being a decent runner in this game. I remember taking it to you with Larry Johnson. I was a beast with Slaton till he got hurt and then he came back and started fumbling all the time. I have even had some really good games with Moats against the god like Rors.

But whatever :lol I'm all cheese now, it's all good. Cheese is better than nothing.

I do really suck at passing now, I'd trade my running game to get my passing skills back any day of the week.

You gashed me with Larry Johnson too in your brief stint as Chiefs owner. 130+ and 2 TDs if I recall.

Matrix

One of you throw in your girlfriend and we have a deal!

Thank you Luke I did do that, had other big games with LJ besides that one.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Matrix is shamed forever for forgetting how to pass the ball.

Running with a cheese back doesn't count.

I can't throw deep or figure out how to do TE cheese. You need to teach a course on that.

FMT, which one is yours? Bob's taste scares me.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
BTW, who the F picked up Sexy Rexy. That was my backup to use jerk who took him on me! :(

Pheenicks :lol

Thanks LJ.

Mrbob said:
BTW, who the F picked up Sexy Rexy. That was my backup to use jerk who took him on me! :(

there's 32 teams. you could always just look it up one by one!

damnit! fucking matrix! I was going to make bob find out by surprise!

Matrix

ph33nix said:
there's 32 teams. you could always just look it up one by one!

damnit! fucking matrix! I was going to make bob find out by surprise!

Bob's too lazy do to such a thing.

Mrbob

I'd trade you but my backup is better. D:

I drafted him season 1....barely played. 92 throw power and 78 accuracy and 70 at all distances nice job progression!

Matrix

Pheenicks lets trade.

David Carr for Sexy Rexy. Then you could try to trade Carr to FMT for Alex Smith. Carr is sexier than Alex, so FMT will go along with that. Fmt likes sexy QB's.

I will then trade with Bob, you don't have the stomach to deal with someone like Bob.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm hoping that the inclusion of my own lulback will lead to being ultimately ultimate unique challenging conundrum to my opponents.

Matrix

He looked good in your first game Lone. Once you get use to him and start destroying teams, you too can become....

cheese-man.jpg

Matrix

Btw anyone here who is getting GOW3, if you want an amazon.com Apollo skin code I have an extra one and will give you it for free. If more than one person wants it, I'd do a guess a number between 1-20 type thing. I'd send the instructions I got to you via pm.

Lonestar

Matrix said:
Btw anyone here who is getting GOW3, if you want an amazon.com Apollo skin code I have an extra one and will give you it for free. If more than one person wants it, I'd do a guess a number between 1-20 type thing. I'd send the instructions I got to you via pm.
Ill be getting it for sure

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Ill be getting it for sure

I'll give it till the end of the night, if no one wants to guess for the code, I'll send it to you.

LiveWire

Thanks for offering Matrix. I would ask for it, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get GOW 3...I picked up the GOW collection, and finally got around to starting it after finally finishing off Uncharted 1 and 2 (holy shit awesome, my new favorite series). After starting out pretty awesome with the Hydra battle, it's kinda lagging and getting very repetitive/annoying blind jumping around bad camera angles....does it get better? Or GOW 2, better? If 2 and 3 are just more of the same I may trade it in before that Gamestop deals expires.

god damn it everytime i see "gow" i think of gears of war

speaking of shooters who in madden-age is getting perfect dark? because i am...when i get back.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
god damn it everytime i see "gow" i think of gears of war

speaking of shooters who in madden-age is getting perfect dark? because i am...when i get back.
I might get it, only because i have a shit load of points and nothing to buy :/ I never played Perfect Dark before, i did play Zero and liked it :D

DCX

i was always a goldeneye kid but i remember when i played perfect dark with friends we had some really sweet matches. if the game is as clean as people make it out to be then I am DOWN

we're gonna have to do something with just explosives sometime :lol

LiveWire said:
Thanks for offering Matrix. I would ask for it, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna get GOW 3...I picked up the GOW collection, and finally got around to starting it after finally finishing off Uncharted 1 and 2 (holy shit awesome, my new favorite series). After starting out pretty awesome with the Hydra battle, it's kinda lagging and getting very repetitive/annoying blind jumping around bad camera angles....does it get better? Or GOW 2, better? If 2 and 3 are just more of the same I may trade it in before that Gamestop deals expires.

god of war II is highly superior to GOW 1. i also agree with you on GOW 1. it starts off hot, simmers down quite a bit for quite a while, and then picks up again near the end (there are a couple bullcrap battles near the end though....)

GOW II starts off hot and STAYS hot throughout! tons of varied locales, crazy ass boss battles and plenty of them. perhaps the greatest action-adventure game of all time (in my opinion). there is nothing about GOW II that isn't highly superior to GOW 1.

as for PD, i didn't play it as much as goldeneye. i think me and my buddies played goldeneye so much that we were all tapped out when PD came out. i'm pretty stoked for it though!

Smokey

This is going to be a great week:

God of War III
Perfect Dark XBLA
Metro 2033

I'll be getting Perfect Dark. I also have Battlefield which is a beast, but as usual people say they are going to get game and then when it's out it's all quiet ! Shame too, cuz Battlefield goes hard.

perfect dark is cheaper and is probably more of my kind of shooter than battlefield

i also know cerrius will be on perfect dark 24/7 so i know i'll always have someone to play with:lol

Smokey

ph33nix said:
perfect dark is cheaper and is probably more of my kind of shooter than battlefield

i also know cerrius will be on perfect dark 24/7 so i know i'll always have someone to play with:lol

Yeah yeah, you'll flake after a few weeks.

Matrix

Smokey, is Metro 2033 supposed to be really good? You gameflying that?

Lonestar

FMT's pretty spot on with GOW 2. Though, I did like the middle part of 1, just the whole scaling of Chrono's thing. That's been the best part of the GOW series, it's insanely huge sense of scale on things. The Horses, man...the Horses....

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Smokey said:
This is going to be a great week:

God of War III
Perfect Dark XBLA
Metro 2033

I'll be getting Perfect Dark. I also have Battlefield which is a beast, but as usual people say they are going to get game and then when it's out it's all quiet ! Shame too, cuz Battlefield goes hard.
I have Battlefield. As soon as my work schedule dies down, we can play. I have it on X360 and PC.

bluemax

Banned
God of War 1 had the better puzzles and level design because of Jaffe, but God of War 2 had better set pieces and was more polished overall.

I really want to play God of War 3 but I don't know if I want to drop $60 on it.

Top Bottom