• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

GG Live...you schooled me for sure that game. Nothing I did on offense or defense would work and guys kept getting hurt (fucking Felix). This season is officially over.

LiveWire

Somnia said:
GG Live...you schooled me for sure that game. Nothing I did on offense or defense would work and guys kept getting hurt (fucking Felix). This season is officially over.

gg. Was a nailbiter through 3.5 quarters. Despite missing a play here or there, Felix never went out permanently. One quick hit, and Portis is out for the game early in the 2nd quarter. :( Thankfully it wasn't a longer injury. Morrow came through with some clutch throws, though the Cowboys seemed to have stone hands on offense and defense as there were a few missed opportunities.

At least this season I won't go 0-6 in the East! WOOOO

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Wow, Nog got his game in that means we may actually advance tonight. It's down to Striker v Smokey and Dm v....

....fuck.
Actually, Rors and Crow. DM and Bob got thier game in!!! Crow said he won't be around though til tomorrow night...he did say if the league needed to be advance to let Rors play the CPU. Idk Wells, it's still a chance we can play, but Monday seems more likely.

DCX

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Wow, Nog got his game in that means we may actually advance tonight. It's down to Striker v Smokey and Dm v....

....fuck.
Boob played his game.

Striker said he could play tonight after 8 ET.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I think the last thing Crow would want to have to worry about during finals is playing Rors that day or the next. rite

TheCrow

DCX said:
Actually, Rors and Crow. DM and Bob got thier game in!!! Crow said he won't be around though til tomorrow night...he did say if the league needed to be advance to let Rors play the CPU. Idk Wells, it's still a chance we can play, but Monday seems more likely.

DCX
I just left the league so if it has to advance today I won't get in the way. If it doesn't advance by the time I get home, I'll sign back in and play.

AstroLad said:
I think the last thing Crow would want to have to worry about during finals is playing Rors that day or the next. rite
By tomorrow night I'd be done with midterms and on spring break. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:

DCX
Rors and Crow? I guess I just got Astroladded, it's not on his lost above. :|

it's unfair to ask Crow to let Rors play the CPU so that I may avoid a sub/holding up the league.

If Crow can miraculously play, I'm good to go around 11, DCX

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

it's unfair to ask Crow to let Rors play the CPU so that I may avoid a sub/holding up the league.

If Crow can miraculously play, I'm good to go around 11, DCX
Let me know, i'll be fine tunning the 1-5-5 and loaded up the Tank for war :D

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:
ASTROLADDED! BADOW!
Nothing so thrilling unfortunately; I just missed it while scanning over the list.
By tomorrow night I'd be done with midterms and on spring break.
Exactly and you don't want Rors hanging over your head while you're test-taking tomorrow!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
ASTROLADDED! BADOW!
Nothing so thrilling unfortunately; I just missed it while scanning over the list.

Exactly and you don't want Rors hanging over your head while you're test-taking tomorrow!
So what's the huge deal, DCX and I can play Monday.

If not post in the thread, I will check on my phone!

Fifty

Maybe it's just my take on it, but the offense is out of control this year..or people just aren't playing D. Hell, even the Ravens D is giving up 35+ a game. I think we're seeing more big plays than usual.

Over 1000 passing yards in the game between Daw and DCX..crazy

On a side note, I've got to give credit to Livewire. He won with the Rams..and now he beats the Cowboys and holds them to only 6 points...the same Cowboys teams that only lost to Wellie by one score.

daw840

Fifty said:
Offense is out of control this year..or people just aren't playing D. Hell, even the Ravens D is giving up 35+ a game. I think we're seeing more big plays than usual.

Over 1000 passing yards in the game between Daw and DCX..crazy

Because it was a fucking bullshit game. Obviously the CPU plays better than I do.

Fifty

That's the spirit!

Anyway..I don't want to jinx it, but both of the final games are being played now! Smokey>Striker 14-0 in the 2nd, and Daw>Rors 7-0 in the 1st.

daw840

Fifty said:
That's the spirit!

Anyway..I don't want to jinx it, but both of the final games are being played now! Smokey>Striker 14-0 in the 2nd, and Daw>Rors 7-0 in the 1st.

what? I'm not playing.....that's Crow!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy Denogg using Green ran all over the Titans cpu :eek: Impressive, since I feel running against the cpu can be harder sometimes.

Fifty

So what's going to happen, since Crow can't play his game because his connection is too terrible? It'll be the last game left..

Fifty

I'll volunteer to fill in as the Broncos right now to get this shit advanced and allow people to play tonight. Otherwise Rors can play the CPU, as Crow mentioned in his solution above (to drop from the league and let Rors play if they're the last game)

TheCrow

Fifty said:
Well I'd like to know what Crow wants to do. If his connection is that bad, he should let someone take over for him, or let the CPU play. People shouldn't be expected to play multiple times against him

I'll volunteer to fill in as the Broncos right now to get this shit advanced and allow people to play tonight.
I don't want a sub. I was under the impression that subs were out this year and would like to follow that. Obviously I would like to play the game but the decision to advance isn't mine. It's up to the entire league to decide what is going to happen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TheCrow said:
I don't want a sub. I was under the impression that subs were out this year and would like to follow that. Obviously I would like to play the game but the decision to advance isn't mine. It's up to the entire league to decide what is going to happen.

Subs are only out for teams without owners.

Fifty

TheCrow said:
I just left the league so if it has to advance today I won't get in the way. If it doesn't advance by the time I get home, I'll sign back in and play.

So, if Striker and Smokey had played a couple of hours ago, instead of now, you'd be cool with Rors playing the CPU?

I'll be blunt and sound like a dick saying this, but as it stands now, you are getting in the way.

TheCrow

Fifty said:
So, if Striker and Smokey had played a couple of hours ago, instead of now, you'd be cool with Rors playing the CPU?

I'll be blunt and sound like a dick saying this, but as it stands now, you are getting in the way.
I haven't even been in the franchise up until I tried to play rors and signed out as soon as we finished. I already stated earlier that it was up to the league.

Fifty

OK well every commish polled (FMT isn't around) thinks he should play the CPU. Since you're letting us decide, Rors will play the CPU and it'll advance shortly. I hope there aren't any hard feelings.

TheCrow

Fifty said:
OK well every commish polled (FMT isn't around) thinks he should play the CPU. Since you're letting us decide, Rors will play the CPU and it'll advance shortly. I hope there aren't any hard feelings.
oh none at all. Whether I like it or not, I understand why it came down to that.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
denog i know you said you're not a night owl so we can play tomorrow or something maybe. thing is i work til 9 est every weeknight so i am forced to be a night owl! so in that case maybe friday or sat or something

Striker

I have never been one to bitch, but when does playing 5-wide and 4-wide late in the 3rd (and 90% of the game) when up 28-0 even consider the person gives a shit? I don't care about returned INTs or those. I had one and even it was early. When you're up 28-0, or 35-0, why in the fuck are you passing out of Shotgun to 4-wide? Or even going PA deep passing? Why continue to TRY to score up 35-0? Some people never cease to amaze me, and do whatever it takes to win a game and act like you came out of Madden Nation.

Why not just invite Ando next season? It's the same shit.

Smokey

Striker said:
I have never been one to bitch, but when does playing 5-wide and 4-wide late in the 3rd (and 90% of the game) when up 28-0 even consider the person gives a shit? I don't care about returned INTs or those. I had one and even it was early. When you're up 28-0, or 35-0, why in the fuck are you passing out of Shotgun to 4-wide? Or even going PA deep passing? Why continue to TRY to score up 35-0? Some people never cease to amaze me, and do whatever it takes to win a game and act like you came out of Madden Nation.

I didn't do anything cheesey. I just played my game.

Also, that's how I felt when I was fake punted. I was told tough luck. So since then I play my game now.

Sorry you felt this way.

LJ11

Striker said:

Smokey will catch his again, bet on it.

Striker

Smokey said:
I didn't do anything cheesey. I just played my game.

Also, that's how I felt when I was fake punted. I was told tough luck.
Whatever you say.

That's a "punt" to you... going PA deep with a top rated QB. Cool.

Why go 4 and 5-wide up 28-0 or 35-0? Steve Spurrier enter Madden-Gaf? Ando hack your system? Why go 4-wide 90% of your plays?

4-wide and crossing routes. That's all it is.

Top Bottom