• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

Matrix said:
I got it today from amazon and it's killing me that I can't play it yet. I need to still beat 2, I sadly never got around to it.

I expect to splooge all over my house once I get around to popping in 3.

Hell I haven't beaten Heavey Rain yet either or played much of MLB Show.

Need to clone myself.

ken_kutaragi-x.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:

Yep he's taking all my money lately and I'm sitting on a forum talking about said system and games and not even playing them.

:lol

I think I'll go play something.

Smokey

Real talk God of War 3 should take precedence over anything you're playing. Best graphics on any console and the first 10 minutes of the game are some of the craziest I've ever seen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still have to play 1 and 2 before i hit 3.

Gamefly still has that collection shit on medium availability. Fucking invest in more copies of games you fucks

Mrbob

God of War Collection is 30 bucks. I'm gonna make a complete God of War run after I finish God of War 3.

Striker said:

At least I turn on my 360.

Wttttttttttttttf I just finished Mass Effect 2 on 360. :/ AND got screwed out of 75 point achievement too!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:

Gamefly still has that collection shit on medium availability. Fucking invest in more copies of games you fucks

WTF sell some splooge at a bank or something, you can't afford $30 for two games.

CB3 said:

bro if you make the drive out to san dimas i will let you borrow it. then maybe we can go to raging waters together or just hang out in the park? let me know

Mrbob

That is the point of the collection! :p Two games on a single blu ray and one low price to get hooked on the series and then move on to play one of the contenders for goty.

bro if you make the drive out to san dimas i will let you borrow it. then maybe we can go to raging waters together or just hang out in the park? let me know

Matrix

CB3 said:
I Can.But ive never been to big on the God Of War series so whats the point.

da fuck

Now the point is to make sure you actually have balls.

I recall you wanting my left nut a few pages back.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
then maybe we can go to raging waters together or just hang out in the park? let me know

LiveWire

CB3 said:
I Can. But ive never been to big on the God Of War series so whats the point.

For good reason. After the glitch set me back an hour's progress I've let it sit. Been trying to finish up DA:O so I can get started on the expansion. That and Heavy Rain. Then of course there's the league here. But as long as Bob's around I know I've got at least a week to progress in other games before I have to think about my next match.

Matrix

Ok how the fuck do you beat the chapter 5 boss anyone who has FF13? I'm not going into the anime circle jerk game thread for this game and I'm about to sell this shit if I can't pass this thing that keeps fucking spinning. If I can't beat a chapter 5 boss I have no hope for later on with this game.

Fuck you Aster Protoflorian or whatever your strange ass name is.

I don't think jpop games and I mix :\

Nice graphics though.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
What is this glitch

A little over halfway through the game, maybe 2/3 (you'll know the event when you get to it due to its scope), you have to flip a switch after setting up something else to be affected by the switch. The problem is, when you first arrive in the area, there are no clues as to what to do first, or where to go. So you can end up flipping the switch before setting the other thing up. Doing so makes the switch unusable and blocks you from progressing. The level design is really bizarre, it's an on-rails game but occasionally they give you a choice to go a different way (usually to pick up secret items and whatnot). You always end up backtracking and following the main route., however. But allowing you to go one way and not planning for a player deciding to interact with objects is shoddy game design.

I hope they improved in part 2 and 3 because it's really poor quality (considering the game is already a ripoff of Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden.)

CB3

your first mistake was buying the game at all. Shit makes me wanna barf everytime i see a commercial for it

Nightz

Matrix said:
Ok how the fuck do you beat the chapter 5 boss anyone who has FF13? I'm not going into the anime circle jerk game thread for this game and I'm about to sell this shit if I can't pass this thing that keeps fucking spinning. If I can't beat a chapter 5 boss I have no hope for later on with this game.

Fuck you Aster Protoflorian or whatever your strange ass name is.

I don't think jpop games and I mix :\

Nice graphics though.
I think this is the boss that changes elements, correct? Use the Super Soldier paradigm right away to cast protect spells. Also use Libra so your party knows which spells to use. Dualcasting to build up the stagger gauge, then switch to Slash & Burn. Also use War and Peace as necessary. You'll be doing a lot of paradigm switching in this one.

Matrix

Nightz said:
I think this is the boss that changes elements, correct? Use the Super Soldier paradigm right away to cast protect spells. Also use Libra so your party knows which spells to use. Dualcasting to build up the stagger gauge, then switch to Slash & Burn. Also use War and Peace as necessary. You'll be doing a lot of paradigm switching in this one.

I think I will also do a medic/medic paradigm cause I suck. Thanks I'll try that out.

Also that my hands song is brutal, thankfully it's for the commercial as far as I know.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you motherfucker dude! YOU MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix

Holy shit beat that fucker, from now on you are my personal strategy guide when I need help Nightz.

LukeSmith

Nightz said:

Good god

CB3

I really dont know whats worse this page. The FF talk or Birdman getting torn to shreds by his lady. Id say they are equally embarrassing.

TheCrow

Nightz said:
1o55x1.jpg

Unlockable character

Somnia

:lol Jesus fucking Christ I don't read the thread for like two days and I'm in tears laughing at this damn thread. This thread > every thread on GAF. Anywho time to sleep just got in and have to be up in 4 hours (on 3 hours of sleep on top of that already). Live I'll be free tomorrow afternoon on for the most part...I'll be on AIM most of the day just shoot me a message.

Matrix

CB3 said:
I really dont know whats worse this page. The FF talk or Birdman getting torn to shreds by his lady. Id say they are equally embarrassing.

You don't like God of War, you lost man points as well.

CB3

I could Jam the Square button all day if i wanted to play God Of War.

Play a real game that takes skill like Mega Man 10.

Embarrassing. All your kids are gonna grow up playing shit on very easy mode

Matrix

Speaking of Lighting, I got this PM from Konex....

PICT0194.jpg

Matrix

I regret to inform Nightz I wish he hadn't of given me that boss tip info... Chapter 6 is so Konex in style and taste that I want to turn the system off.

Jpop style music in the background, nature scenery, and vanilla ice cream girl skipping around and having talks about Sazh being a daddy.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY A MADDEN SCRIM!?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol :lol

Non-stop laughs in this thread since last night.

When we advance, all smiles.

No advancing, all hate.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What the hell happened to GAF?

4JEY7.gif

Mrs. Birdman

z3ufp.gif

Mr. Birdman

God of War 3: Shit's Getting Realer

FFXIII: God damn Chapt 9 Boss, dude looks like the Original XBox. Kills me with it's exorbitant heftiness and it's NVIDIA Beam.

250px-Xbox_console_transparent.png

"RWAR, I'M A BOSS"

Top Bottom