• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Now I know why Bjoern beasts so much, we have been playing on rookie this whole time. Slick FMT real slick.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'd be the opposite of that Lone :( and to have to face Smokey and the Bandit's for the first game off a bye week.... joy.

I don't think I have tried all-madden this year. Anyone want to scrim to test it out?

BakedPigeon said:
How does this shit work, how can I get in on this league? Im a madden prodigy and want in on the action in about a month.

lolz

well, the only open teams are the steelers and titans. so, if you want one of those teams, then when you get the game let me know and you can have either one. details on the league are in the first post of this thread, but we advance every wednesday and saturday at 9 pm pst. the trade deadline is week 6 (it will be past by the time you play).

if you aren't going to be able to play for another month you'll probably just make it in for the 2nd half of the season or so, but the more people the better i say!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Are we advancing tonight? Lonestar, can you play on Sunday? I have a rough week ahead at work again.

It's already advanced. Could try to play tonight if you wanted

Matrix

Fuck whats a guy got to do to get a practice scrim on all-madden?

DwightStripSquare.gif

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lolz

well, the only open teams are the steelers and titans. so, if you want one of those teams, then when you get the game let me know and you can have either one. details on the league are in the first post of this thread, but we advance every wednesday and saturday at 9 pm pst. the trade deadline is week 6 (it will be past by the time you play).

if you aren't going to be able to play for another month you'll probably just make it in for the 2nd half of the season or so, but the more people the better i say!

fuck it im in for next season if a team is open, no use in jumping into this cluster fuck. just curious is all....

Striker

BakedPigeon said:
fuck it im in for next season if a team is open, no use in jumping into this cluster fuck. just curious is all....
If you choose PIT now, you're in the division with ease. Your top contender is Fifty or Nightz. :(

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what do you guys think about trying out all-madden difficulty for week 5 to see how it is?
You played the Rams CPU; we North guys got CPU Steelers!

it was just a thought!

and the rams are historically bad. i don't think i have played against a worse QB (human or CPU) than kyle boller. absolutely awful. compare that to LAST week when i had to play robo-qb CPU brees who absolutely torched me and its incredible. although it is pretty realistic!

Matrix

So I think all of NJ got it's power back. I think Zep went down with the ship or in this case his home or it's time to finally put out an amber alert.

:(

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it was just a thought!

and the rams are historically bad. i don't think i have played against a worse QB (human or CPU) than kyle boller. absolutely awful. compare that to LAST week when i had to play robo-qb CPU brees who absolutely torched me and its incredible. although it is pretty realistic!

Waaaaaaa I get 99 rated Manning twice a year. I can't even stop him and his ugly mug with a better D.

does anyone here know any of zep's personal stuff? I'm legitimately concerned about the guy. not that I've been in his situation but I'd at least try to find my way online somehow...

Matrix

ph33nix said:
does anyone here know any of zep's personal stuff? I'm legitimately concerned about the guy. not that I've been in his situation but I'd at least try to find my way online somehow...

Only thing I know is he has a history of vanishing like this. I honestly hope it's nothing serious and it's just his typical bs vanish act he does. He will resurface a year from now if everything is cool.

Lonestar

ph33nix said:

Well, his last activity on here was on 3/16/2010. 4 days ago or so. He's seen the website, but because of the shitty search engine of this place...no idea if he's posted lately.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matrix said:
Only thing I know is he has a history of vanishing like this. I honestly hope it's nothing serious and it's just his typical bs vanish act he does. He will resurface a year from now if everything is cool.
I wish I woulda known this and I woulda just beat down the CPU Rams like everyone else in the division will. Oh well.

Matrix

AstroLad said:
I wish I woulda known this and I woulda just beat down the CPU Rams like everyone else in the division will. Oh well.

Aquaman wasn't looking out for you, sorry :(

sorry astro, i honestly didn't know that anyone was filling in for the rams. i thought zep was playing those 2 wins!

in other news, madden '11 desperately needs a SEPARATE special teams depth chart. there are free agents who i wouldn't necessarily want out on a defensive down but who have really good qualities as a special teams player (good speed, good tackling, good hit power). but i have no idea what system the game uses to put people on the kick returns/punt returns! they also need to let us set our permanent sub packages so we dont have to do it in-game :/

Striker

GG Fifty.

My defense is a far cry from S2 and S3. Pass rush is non-existent and CB's are playing awful, notably Eric Wright. Your Cooper WR caught the deep pass, and despite staying in bounds, the AI controlled Wright just stood there dumbfounded. Amazed.

Offense was the same old thing. Can't go a game this season without a red-zone fumble. Plus the drop he had, great game Martellus Bennett. :| (On that INT, I hoped my TE would had finished his route, but he just, like Wright, stood there) - I miss the playmaker stuff from Madden '05.

I should've used Ricardo Parker more from the get go. No Bo Jackson stats, but he is a nice change of pace in the game and shows burst, unlike diapers Larry Johnson.

Nightz

GG Crow. I don't know if the game registered though. After I won the game in OT, I got the "Your opponent has quit message." I chose to continue against the CPU and now it's stuck on the post game screen.

Edit: Had to quit to the dashboard and yup, it didn't register.

Edit 2: So what do we do, oh great shadow council? That was a hard fought game and I think I had like 10 heart attacks playing it. I don't know if I'll survive if we have to replay it. :lol

Matrix

CB3 said:
Brooks with 240 combined yards and 4 combined TD's

Fuck Matrix's Pepe Le Pew

Bjoern had far better games than that in season one. Do that every game and then start talking shit :p

Hell I ran for 260 and 3 tds first game this season against Denoggs Jets who play good D.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
wow FMT scoring with 2:22 to play in the 4th up 38-0 on the CPU rams.

Seems like someone is sitting Jack English next game!:lol

As the special 9th member of the secret society I here by declare FMT guilty of stat padding and running up the score against the AI.

English will sit in one of FMT's next two games, his choice.

judge.jpg

I think it should be against Astro who didn't get to play the cpu. It all works out :)

i think fmt should be forced to trade me patrick willis

anyways, i wonder if i can even get back to the city today. why you ask? because dallas, of all places in the world, is snowing like mad right now and the streets are covered in it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matrix said:
I think it should be against Astro who didn't get to play the cpu. It all works out :)

Harsh but fair. If people are not made to atone for their sins, then the league will become a den of iniquity.

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
Lone,

I should be around this afternoon. Are you free today?

yah, I think so. Could go now, but I'm not sure when one of my sisters will be leaving for home.

LukeSmith said:

i scored on a 3rd and 25 on a dump off to keller when he broke 4 tackles! that was one of like 2 passes i threw in the 4th quarter.... and the rams were using all their timeouts ;)

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:

I ran it with my chumpest RB in the 2nd half and still took 8 knees in the redzone in the 4th quarter. For shame, FMT!

Oh, and it was an HB pass? You need help, bro!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i scored on a 3rd and 25 on a dump off to keller when he broke 4 tackles! that was one of like 2 passes i threw in the 4th quarter.... and the rams were using all their timeouts ;)

bench

Top Bottom