• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, he said he was on AIM, he is, and isn't responding. Didn't know we had to go all Dog the Bounty Hunter, tracking each other down.

BigAT

Does anyone know exactly where in New Jersey Zep lives? I'm here as well, although I was completely unaffected by that set of storms. I do know some people that lost water and power for a period of time, but even they have had it back for a while now.

LJ11

BigAT said:
Does anyone know exactly where in New Jersey Zep lives? I'm here as well, although I was completely unaffected by that set of storms. I do know some people that lost water and power for a period of time, but even they have had it back for a while now.

I've been racking my brain for the past couple of days, but for the life of me can't remember. Called my buddy on Thursday who lives in Jersey, again can't remember the name of the town (think it starts with an M, he's 30 minutes out of NYC) and he still didn't have power. Hoping Zep just flaked out, and wasn't affected by the flooding.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Zep last logged into GAF March 16th so he found a power source some where and I'm not sure why he couldn't take a sec to post that he couldn't play.. we all would have understood. Unless it was a different person, despite the storm and other real life issues he could have, I feel the annual Zep flake has occurred. I too know people in Jersey that lost power and have gotten it back, but were also able to use the net from different places/ or their cellphones.

We fall for it every time. It usually starts around the time MLB Show comes out. This year he just happened to join the Madden league as well. He promised me in pm's and on aim he wouldn't vanish :lol

Again if it's something major that has happened with his life I feel bad and if you see this Zep.. sorry bro. Still the fact he logged into GAF makes it all seem like his old behavior.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Zep last logged into GAF March 16th so he found a power source some where and I'm not sure why he couldn't take a sec to post that he couldn't play.. we all would have understood. Unless it was a different person, despite the storm and other real life issues he could have, I feel the annual Zep flake has occurred. I too know people in Jersey that lost power and have gotten it back, but were also able to use the net from different places/ or their cellphones.

We fall for it every time. It usually starts around the time MLB Show comes out. This year he just happened to join the Madden league as well. He promised me in pm's and on aim he wouldn't vanish :lol

Again if it's something major that has happened with his life I feel bad and if you see this Zep.. sorry bro. Still the fact he logged into GAF makes it all seem like his old behavior.
He could have logged in at a hosp off his phone on his death bed you cynics!

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
He could have logged in at a hosp off his phone on his death bed you cynics!

DCX

:lol

When I'm on my death bed I'll make sure to log in and post farewell. The way my health is GAF and you guys could still be around.

Lonestar

After just managing to win a shitty ugly game (wee, everyone's getting injured and fumbling when it happens!) Guess I was lucky to even be able to play after this

2010-03-21134946.jpg

Matrix said:

When I'm on my death bed I'll make sure to log in and post farewell.

Bah, I'm not going to worry about posting here. I'm going to worry about if my program to erase my HD will work upon my death!

kbsv34.jpg

Matrix

ahhhhhhh fuckkk sorry Lonestar :( Shocked it took till the 4th season to lose someone this way. edit- NM I think someone else had a RROD as well.

*cough*
PS3 MADDEN 11
*cough*

Lonestar

Matrix said:
ahhhhhhh fuckkk sorry Lonestar :( Shocked it took till the 4th season to lose someone this way.

*cough*
PS3 MADDEN 11
*cough*

Not lost...yet.

Turned it off for a few seconds...and then worked.

But man, it's going to be sitting on my mind for the next couple of weeks, when or if it'll buy the farm. I'd have to wonder if I'll ever bother getting another 360 at that point.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Bah, I'm not going to worry about posting here. I'm going to worry about if my program to erase my HD will work upon my death!

kbsv34.jpg

Matrix

"Rossssssssssebud"

If I said GAF as my last dying word, that would be pathetic.

I'm quite content to have had a tight game with LJ in which I think I led for the majority. My super bowl victory of the year. Plan the parade.

LJ11

Yeah, great game pheenix, tough match. Some good D at times, some good running at times, and some big plays.

Rors is tapping dat ass with Smokey right now.

Looks like the revenge tour hit a bump in the road.

Rorschach

GG Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Rors was working on fake punts especially for this game
Shane Lechler driving down the field again like in that scrim we had a while back! Too bad he couldn't throw the TD that time. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar 1979 12780 Online Playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Cardinals; 4th qtr.; 70 - 27

thats like beating up on a 5 year old

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT said:
Four games left:

Lions/Jags
Redskins/Giants - How long is Wellington gone for?
Chiefs/Saints
Vikings/Bears

he is back tomorrow.

Not like it matters. We all know who will Bob us.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
Rors is tapping dat ass with Smokey right now :lol

I didn't get my ass tapped, but I did get beat.

GG Rors. On the plus side I don't have to play you for the rest of the regualar season!

Fuckin Rivers overthrowin wide open receivers, and a accidental button slip that led to a INT for you was frustrating when I could've at least walked away with 3pts to tie the game at 10-10. I tried to play saftey for a second in the 2nd half and I did something wrong and your guy was wide tha fuck open for a TD. I stopped after that:lol

Now that this game out tha way, bring it on Matrix!

Mrbob

Put an APB out on Daw. Been trying all weekend on AIM to get the game in, no response.

We probably aren't playing till at least Wed now. I'm gone most of the day Mon and Tues.

Top Bottom