• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Put an APB out on Daw. Been trying all weekend on AIM to get the game in, no response.

We probably aren't playing till at least Wed now. I'm gone most of the day Mon and Tues.

play the computer then.

altho i don't remember when wellie gets back either if only gaf had some sort of a good search function....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Put an APB out on Daw. Been trying all weekend on AIM to get the game in, no response.

We probably aren't playing till at least Wed now. I'm gone most of the day Mon and Tues.

michaelnoo.gif

Rorschach

Mrbob said:

Don't worry, buddy. I believe you even if no one else does!
And they don't!

AstroLad said:
play the computer then.

altho i don't remember when wellie gets back either if only gaf had some sort of a good search function....
CB says tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could search by user? Wild idea, but I think in a few years we'll have the tech for it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
Now that this game out tha way, bring it on Matrix!

I have nothing to bring, I'm not of Rors caliber. You just have me on the list cause of Bjoern :lol not cause I'm some great hurdle to get past.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
He might have the Matrix curse too

He beat me badly the first game we played, unlike you who has never beat me even with superior teams and all your great seasons.

Only one Matrix curse and you got it buddy.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
Lonestar 1979 12780 Online Playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Cardinals; 4th qtr.; 70 - 27

thats like beating up on a 5 year old

I go in to practice running...and it usually just ends up me trying out Tribow all game long. One of these days, I'm just gonna say "fuck it, Tribow + Drag Routes + HB Flat"

LJ11 said:
Lonestars great at blowing out the CPU, when game time rolls around so do the excuses.

Well, since you work at EA, where the hell is an offline roster file to practice with??? This is the only way to get game type play offline with an edited team to match the one in the league.

LiveWire

Matrix said:
haha this should be fun

For a second when I saw "Following: OchoCinco" I thought it meant that he was actually reading CB's twitter and was lurking on GAF. Then I realized it's "followers." Stupid Twitter.

Matrix

LiveWire said:
For a second when I saw "Following: OchoCinco" I thought it meant that he was actually reading CB's twitter and was lurking on GAF. Then I realized it's "followers." Stupid Twitter.

:lol

Check who's following CB for real now, well besides me. I think I'll use twitter just to fuck around with league members :D And attack EA when I'm bored.

Matrix

Smokey

LiveWire said:
No way....do they lurk here? Or are they just automatically following any Twitter (or is it Tweeter?) that uses the word "Madden"?

I'm pretty sure some members of the Madden team do lurk here.

Matrix

Hey Madden team lurkers thank you for Bjoern!

daw840

Bob,

I am usually around every weekday evening up until I eat dinner and watch TV at about 8:00pm CST. Sorry, weekends havent been great for gaming lately. I have a buddy in town from Iraq. And LOL at trying all weekend. You sent me ONE IM, to which I was going to respond but didn't see it until morning and you were offline.

Matrix

Smokey said:
*in a mocking tone*

"Hey Madden team lurkers thank you for Bjoern!

fuck him

wilson > bjoeern

LiveWire

Smokey said:
I'm pretty sure some members of the Madden team do lurk here.

Cool, maybe one of them can break their code of silence and explain how they managed to not include proper playoff tiebreakers, either at retail launch or via a patch.

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
*in a mocking tone*

"Hey Madden team lurkers thank you for Bjoern!

fuck him

wilson > bjoeern

You've gotta go what, 12-1 the rest of the way to make good on your 14-2 promise?

I just want to make sure your opponents are all aware of the BEAST TOUR.

Texans
Chiefs
Broncos (CPU)
Panthers
Steelers (CPU)
Bengals
Broncos (CPU)
Falcons
Jets
Ravens
Bucs
Saints
Chiefs

Matrix

BigAT said:
You mean to thank the Head Coach team. The Madden team didn't do shit.

Thy did copy and paste him into the game, has to count for something

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
You've gotta go what, 12-1 the rest of the way to make good on your 14-2 promise?

I just want to make sure your opponents are all aware of the BEAST TOUR.

Texans
Chiefs
Broncos (CPU)
Panthers
Steelers (CPU)
Bengals
Broncos (CPU)
Falcons
Jets
Ravens
Bucs
Saints
Chiefs

Be aware.

Yes, I have to go 12-1 the rest of the way. This is the goal that management has set out for us to achieve. It is not impossible. Yesterday's defeat was ok..we still have one more to give. It ain't comin' against Bjoreen and crew though. If it does fuck this game, fuck Head Coach, and fuck Tiburon.

Matrix

Smokey said:
It ain't comin' against Bjoreen and crew though. If it does fuck this game, fuck Head Coach, and fuck Tiburon.

I don't want to hear any excuses if you can't stop Bjoern. Luke held him in check and Birdman did well against him too.

Angry_face_zoomed.gif

Smokey

Matrix said:
I don't want to hear any excuses if you can't stop Bjoern. Luke held him in check and Birdman did well against him too.

Angry_face_zoomed.gif

I am a man, there won't be any excuses. I'll see how you play it. If you cheese with Bjoreenine it's on. You may have one cheeser but I got plenty more. Wilson, Turner, Gates, Braylon. You play me for a fool at any point in the game and it's on.

The ball is in your court. Your first possession determines the type of ass tappin' you're gonna receive.

Rorschach said:
That's even sadder because they never seem to listen to us.

That's because we're 1% or w/e that stupid ass powerpoint presentation said that was posted like 10 pages back. The only way they'll listen is if they fuck the game up like 2K did w/ 2k10. I put them on blast with my thread and I know they saw that because Game Informer asked them about it and they said they were still using fucking Dreamcast servers for their games and they didn't realize how far broadband has come or some other stupid durrrr response.

It'll take a fuckup like that before they start listening to what forum people say.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
That's because we're 1% or w/e that stupid ass powerpoint presentation said that was posted like 10 pages back.
Yeah, but there's some common sense shit that everyone could benefit from like standings. Plus the fact that other people get their franchises fixed, but we don't even get a single reply. >:|

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I for one praise EA's stance on playoff tiebreakers. Sometimes the ends justify the means, and credit to EA for being brave enough to maintain their stance.

Matrix

Smokey said:
I am a man, there won't be any excuses. I'll see how you play it. If you cheese with Bjoreenine it's own. You may have one cheeser but I got plenty more. Wilson, Turner, Gates, Braylon.

The ball is in your court. Your first possession determines the type of ass tappin' you're gonna receive.

I have yet to cheese with Bjoern :lol What do you consider cheese anyway? just running hb tosses with him?

Smokey

Matrix said:
I have yet to cheese with Bjoern :lol What do you consider cheese anyway? just running hb tosses with him?

That shit you did in the first game we played.

Cheese x 10.

Or running a fake punt w/ Bjoreen.

That will be unacceptable, I will not tolerate it and if I pause the game frequently it's to stop me from throwing my controller.

just sayin'

Smokey

I lost to Rors because I got caught looking ahead. Also Rors is ELITE. Rors is a great player but I play him all the time. Fresh meat like Matrix and Bjoreen don't come around often. The first time I was served some Bjoreen I was shocked. SHOCKED. Like when you ate something bad for the first time and your nose and face just turn tha fuck up like wtf is this shit I just put in my body. That's how I felt.

This time, god willing..he will leave on a cart.

Matrix

Smokey said:
That shit you did in the first game we played.

Cheese x 10.

That will be unacceptable, I will not tolerate it and if I pause the game frequently it's to stop me from throwing my controller.

just sayin'

Haha what did I do in the first game we played other than running him up your butt errrr gut? I think I tossed the ball twice against you like every other person I have played. I basically ran HB stretch on you all game and he did what Bjoern 95% of the time does....breaks people and knocks people over. I throw maybe one or two screen passes a game cause people run blitz me a ton and I could abuse that more and I don't. I'm far from cheese, other than the fact Bjoern is overpowered which is not my fault.

:lol @ Somnia

Fake punts it is guys!

Smokey

Matrix said:
Haha what did I do in the first game we played other than running him up your butt errrr gut? I think I tossed the ball twice against you like every other person I have played. I basically ran HB stretch on you all game and he did what Bjoern 95% of the time does....breaks people and knocks people over. I throw maybe one or two screen passes a game cause people run blitz me a ton and I could abuse that more and I don't. I'm far from cheese, other than the fact Bjoern is overpowered which is not my fault.

:lol @ Somnia

Fake punts it is guys!

I swear to God if you fake punt with Bjoreen, it's Madden Nation time.

How many games are left so I can reload for battle. I'm ready for war.

Matrix

You could stop him Astro, your D line play is perfect to shut him down.

Btw I'd like to say despite having Bjoern the way some other people use their backs is far cheesier than anything I do.

Smokey, I'm bringing at least 2 or 3 fake punts.... LJ is someone I strive to play like.

Matrix

daw840 said:
Can....can you sub in a HB in the punt formation?!?

Not sure, getting ideas? :lol

Smokey

Matrix said:
You could stop him Astro, your D line play is perfect to shut him down.

Btw I'd like to say despite having Bjoern the way some other people use their backs is far cheesier than anything I do.

Smokey, I'm bringing at least 2 or 3 fake punts.... LJ is someone I strive to play like.

Do it.

This will give me a valid reason to unleash Madden Nation and kick you off the bus.

Somnia said:
The sad thing is now you'll be expecting a fake punt so much you're gonna fuck up on punt returns all game.

I've been playin for fake punts all season. You all act like you nice, but really when it comes down to it you all are knivin, stab you in your back, then teabag you in the face type of dudes.

I just wish you all wouldn't try to hide it so much!

Matrix

Smokey said:
Do it.

This will give me a valid reason to unleash Madden Nation and kick you off the bus.

Smokey, something tells me you were one of the guys off Madden nation. I don't have proof, but you do seem pretty confident in your ability to cheese.

Smokey

Matrix said:

Smokey, something tells me you were one of the guys off Madden nation. I don't have proof, but you do seem pretty confident in your ability to cheese.

Say wa

I was never on that crap, but I have gone to a few Madden Challenges down here in Houston. You see shit there you didn't even know was possible.

I'm just sayin. If I see a fake punt, just know what's comin'! And I only keep referring to Madden Nation b/c that's what Striker said I was apart of.

So might as well embrace it!

Top Bottom