• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
And I only keep referring to Madden Nation b/c that's what Striker said I was apart of.

So might as well embrace it!

I'd rather not ever embrace that style of play. I'd rather suck or be average than be pure cheese who talks shit, that's just me though.

Smokey

Matrix said:
I'd rather not ever embrace that style of play. I'd rather suck or be average than be pure cheese who talks shit, that's just me though.

:lol

If you REALLY think I play cheese like that (especially being the commish of another league), then iono what to tell ya.

LiveWire said:
Smokey is Vumpler's brother.

you stfu

u mad you couldn't stop Rivers from beasting on you when you had the game in your hands. you were supposed to try again, but you must've been intimidated by tha Beast.

Understandable.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LiveWire said:
Smokey is Vumpler's brother.

Shark80x80-gif.gif

daw840

CB3 said:
Is one of those ideas to get your game in with bob?

Did you not read my post above?

Edit: Just so your scroll wheel doesn't get worn out

daw840 said:
Bob,

I am usually around every weekday evening up until I eat dinner and watch TV at about 8:00pm CST. Sorry, weekends havent been great for gaming lately. I have a buddy in town from Iraq. And LOL at trying all weekend. You sent me ONE IM, to which I was going to respond but didn't see it until morning and you were offline.

Matrix

Smokey said:

If you REALLY think I play cheese like that (especially being the commish of another league), then iono what to tell ya. .

I never said you cheesed Smokey, you said I cheesed you with Bjoern the first time we played when I didn't. Why would I cheese you now, cause you put me on your list? :lol I was kidding around when I said I was going to hb toss all game. You were the one who said you have more players to cheese me with etc etc

Still you do make it temping to fake punt you

Smokey

Matrix said:
I never said you cheesed Smokey, you said I cheesed you with Bjoern the first time we played when I didn't. Why would I cheese you now, cause you put me on your list? :lol I was kidding around when I said I was going to hb toss all game. You were the one who said you have more players to cheese me with etc etc

i love talkin semi-shit to you

it gets you so confused and bewildered that i just smile

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
didn't bob say he's not getting back until thursday? whoops

fmt i'm going to pax thurs-sun so if it advances thursday or whatever just play the cpu i guess

Matrix

Smokey said:
i love talkin semi-shit to you

it gets you so confused and bewildered that i just smile

Confused and bewildered? :lol Okkkkkk I really am going to fake punt you, you should stream the game cause it's coming bro and it will be glorious!

Smokey

Matrix said:
Confused and bewildered? :lol Okkkkkk I really am going to fake punt you, you should stream the game cause it's coming bro and it will be glorious!

Yeah but it won't be a surprise and I will be ready for it regardless. If I were you I'd be more concerned about stopping my weapons really. Either way you're on the list so I'm gonna bring it.

I plan to hold Bjoreen to 100 yards. Shouldn't be too hard. I got some plans for him.

Also, if I get drunk before we play you're REALLY in trouble. Downside to that is if I lose while drunk I may come on here and slur and rage, only to wake up the next day and be like.."wat".

hmm.

Matrix

You play our game drunk again I'll rage quit.

Matrix

Smokey said:
Is this a dare

haha of course you would want me to do that just so you could handle the cpu version of Bjoern. I'm not going to dare you to get drunk, I just don't want to play the version of you who runs up scores and stat pads against me. Somber Smokey is the only one I will play.

"Jesus Christ, LJ sacked Pheenicks 9 times."

LJ = advanced computer AI

Matrix

What the shit?

All I did was mention using the Texans to punt in madden league play and http://twitter.com/lovetexans is now following me. I don't understand how Twitter works :\

Is that a bot or Smokey? :p

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
I wanted to purchase the franchise but the league ownership wouldn't allow the sale. :(

I said it, because I feel I could make them a good offer to help them, for C Jason Brown.

Mrbob

daw840 said:
Bob,

I am usually around every weekday evening up until I eat dinner and watch TV at about 8:00pm CST. Sorry, weekends havent been great for gaming lately. I have a buddy in town from Iraq. And LOL at trying all weekend. You sent me ONE IM, to which I was going to respond but didn't see it until morning and you were offline.

It will have to be Wed then. I don't get home till a little after 9cst both tonight and tomorrow. Wed I should be home around 5 cst.

At least you read the IM, where I asked you to post your availability in the madden thread. So you read it but ignored the message all weekend. ;)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'll post this shoddily made gif that I created, probably hastily, during the Giant/Patriot Superbowl. In an odd way, I feel this is something that has come to fruition by the Virtual Peyton Manning.

Manningclap.gif

All I can see, is an old lamp left on when I recorded some of the video.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Mrbob said:
It will have to be Wed then. I don't get home till a little after 9cst both tonight and tomorrow. Wed I should be home around 5 cst.

At least you read the IM, where I asked you to post your availability in the madden thread. So you read it but ignored the message all weekend. ;)
just play tonight 10 est
win-win-win

Mrbob

AstroLad said:
just play tonight 10 est
win-win-win

Did you miss the part where he said he can only play up till 8cst! His wife takes over the xbox then with netflix.

I think we should compromise anyway. I don't think Daw will last the season, so he should just give me all day and a couple of offensive linemen and let me play the cpu instead.

daw840

AstroLad said:
:lol cmon now

Actually, the wife comes home from working a 13 hour shift then. I am not about to play a video game when she wants to watch some TV and relax after that shit. Sorry bout that guys. I'm not a twenty something single guy anymore with all the time in the world.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oh i thought bob was joking. just tell her to read a book my man after all that tv it could only do good.

/problem solved

LiveWire

Wellington, dunno if you're back from your trip yet; I'm out at my bowling league tonight but will be back by 10PM Eastern if you want to get our game in...if not, we'll have to figure out some time tomorrow or Wed.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Wellington, dunno if you're back from your trip yet; I'm out at my bowling league tonight but will be back by 10PM Eastern if you want to get our game in...if not, we'll have to figure out some time tomorrow or Wed.
Just got in, would 11 be cool with you? Gonna go get some food right now.

Birdman02

GG Sinistar. It would've been a lot closer if it wasn't for those turnovers. My new favorite player is my rookie LB Tarquin Jackson. His attributes aren't that impressive (other than his 90 speed), but he put up pretty decent numbers filling in for an injured Daryl Smith. 5 tackles, 4 TFL, and 1 sack.

Now I have 2 "weeks" to prepare for Peyton & friends!!

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
GG Sinistar. It would've been a lot closer if it wasn't for those turnovers. My new favorite player is my rookie LB Tarquin Jackson. His attributes aren't that impressive (other than his 90 speed), but he put up pretty decent numbers filling in for an injured Daryl Smith. 5 tackles, 4 TFL, and 1 sack.

Now I have 2 "weeks" to prepare for Peyton & friends!!

It's really more like Mack and Company.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
just cause it sucks dick! horrible demo. how many times are people going to play the same game over and over and over again? unless it's a sports game of course :D
It really does suck. It'll get by on the "it's sandbox, you just don't have an imagination!" bullshit excuse. Although, this one isn't exclusive so it might not get the fanboy bump!

Top Bottom